Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Bend quit this world due to real life. Before, he was one of the founders of DD and had nearly 200k points

DeletedUser

bend24 where are you and your alliance at? Please every one take a look at this player when you have time and think twice before you take any of his advise or post seriously http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=bend24+&type=player

AS for ORIGIN we now average over 8k in points per city and are 6th in the world and are on the way to number one.

wish every one the best of luck
Clearly you didn't investigate very well. If you would have dug a little deeper you would have seen my abp is over 100k more than yours. I wouldn't expect anything less though from a noob in origin who has only 20k abp yet over 100k points. Oh wait, what is this I see? You have 4 Internal conquest already and 2 more of your cities off of players without alliances, that adds up to half of your city takes.

Ill cover this now as I expect you will point out all of my recent city losses. Again I know you aren't investigative, but if you look these were all cities given away to my former alliance mates.

Yes everyone knows that average points per city and having lots of members to make your points high is what makes an alliance good :D

As far as my alliance I suppose they are nowhere because I am not currently in one? Great observation. Oh thanks for putting in a good word for me jag, knew there was a reason I liked you despite you being a total noob :p

DeletedUser

AS for ORIGIN we now average over 8k in points per city and are 6th in the world and are on the way to number one.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :D who cares about points... you cant clear a single Babylon city and all you do is stack ur front line cities and sim behind them founding cities instead of actually fighting us.... so good luck with ur high point simmer cities, cus they wont stay that way for long :D

DeletedUser

I have quit the game totally for now, although I will probably still come on the forums every once in awhile just to check up on my old friends on here and what not. Hopefully get my real life situations fixed up I can come back and play a bit more responsibly.

DeletedUser

so whats a good alliance to try and join??? i havnt played for 2 yrs and theres been a few changes to the game, anyone wanna take on a greporelic.

DeletedUser

yeah im in o 25. i played mainly on the epsilon server, had a go on 2 others, one had that stupid revolt system so i quit and i quit the other due to the amount of time epsilon took up... think i had 30 something cities when i left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Latest standings, 24-10-2012..

1 The Sindicate 82925633 pts 221 members 375229 average
2 The Unknown 41887263 pts 169 members 247854 average
3 Permanent Ban 28724706 pts 54 members 531939 average
4 ORIGIN 8067052 pts 42 members 192073 average
5 Babylon 5561402 pts 34 members 163571 average
6 Bone Collectors 2077677 pts 178 members 11672 average
7 OCEANS VETERANS 1493873 pts 9 members 165986 average
8 Dzikie Hordy 1237464 pts 11 members 112497 average
9 eternal glory 1233851 pts 80 members 15423 average
10 LAST OF DAYS 859693 pts 5 members 171939 average

Corinth, this wonderful world continues to evolve as do the members within it. The one thing for sure, is that the once mighty PB seem to now be running out of steam. Like many greats before them, their failure to move with the times and play the all round strategy game could cost them finishing where they started(ranked no'1).
PB the hunters of ABP's; have they failed to understand that long term survival may consist of a whole lot more? The rim has closed in, so to speak and it now seems to have become a battle of East v West. Can the core revive itself to the glory it once held? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

Wow just look at the simmers:) exploro how does it feel being with a bunch of simmers like TS?

DeletedUser

you gave up the right to talk smack when you quit the world. I guarantee the % of simmers in TS is less than the % of hypocrites in PB/their allies ("we don't have allies!" Bullfunk, just like DH)

DeletedUser

and you are? oh, already quit? shut your damn mouth.

I have respect for those like snoops that keep the fight on (regardless of the odds)...you that quit and come here and post rubbish after the fact...nothing to say to you, don't want to hear what you have to say. You are nothing, your opinion means nothing. You quit...you gave up...move on, and shut your mouth because you are/mean nothing here.

DeletedUser26213

I have respect for those like snoops that keep the fight on (regardless of the odds)...you that quit and come here and post BS after the fact...nothing to say to you, don't want to hear what you have to say. You are nothing, your opinion means nothing. You quit...you gave up...move on, and shut your mouth because you are/mean nothing here.

A bit bumhurt are we?

DeletedUser

lol...why would i be "bumhurt"...I'm winning. go ahead, take my city/ies (with your 1 city of <200 pts; oh, yeah, you gave up and ran away to another world; you can't say ____, because I remember you and your "one man alliance" as your former "friends/allies" went down in flames and you made your own "alliance of one",hoping to save your own butt; perhaps you should do YOUR research). Just tired of those that LOST (the only losers are those that quit), coming here and putting down those still in the game. Oh, wait...that's you!

Go ahead, take my cities (not you, you already quit because you suck)...i'll get more, rather than run away and quit...like you lame critics (jono and tigershark included)

keep running your mouth, quitter...

DeletedUser

Lul you amuse me mate had a few to many drinks tonight i think ;) I think the only reason you have a loud mouth is we have already quit, and you know any one of us could easily own you in an even 1 v1 battle.

So fine then, you win, show us your big balls for still being in Corinth mate because you know none of us can be bothered to come and show you how to play properly. We all have RL lives and so occasionally we have to quit for legitimate reasons. I think you need to ask your momma for a chill pill and totally calm the farm dude, go back to your rim and do your festivals and Olympics, you dont even deserve to be on these forums.

Its so sad that these retarded rim players whose only good attribute is the ability to slog away at the rim and take inactives and ghosts and get to a legitimate size, and they think that makes them some kind of grepo gods. And yes Bummer, i checked your stats and i only see 7/40 legitimate PB/snoop conquests. (only looked on first 2 pages.) I can tell you now mate i wouldnt be mouthing off at any of us with stats like that.

Grepolis has fallen a long way :(

DeletedUser12667

I have respect for those like snoops that keep the fight on (regardless of the odds)...you that quit and come here and post rubbish after the fact...nothing to say to you, don't want to hear what you have to say. You are nothing, your opinion means nothing. You quit...you gave up...move on, and shut your mouth because you are/mean nothing here.

Dude, chill. This is a game man, and a little friendly banter keeps the game fun. No need to drop to a level where you put yourself on a pedistal and talk to others as if they are below you.