Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

What In the World!! Nutz

This guy has no clue what he is talking about. I have taken a TVG city everyday this week. They have turned up the heat i will admit that. You know the saying you play with fire and you get burnt that looks to be the case with TVG!! We have dominated them the last few weeks in O55! The Mighty Zepp lost his first city Detria lost 3-4 cities. They are doing well in the rim but the core, I dont know when the last time they have taken an active players city.

DeletedUser

This guy has no clue what he is talking about. I have taken a TVG city everyday this week. They have turned up the heat i will admit that. You know the saying you play with fire and you get burnt that looks to be the case with TVG!! We have dominated them the last few weeks in O55! The Mighty Zepp lost his first city Detria lost 3-4 cities. They are doing well in the rim but the core, I dont know when the last time they have taken an active players city.

Why would they want to attack in the core? Whats the advantage of such? To my mind its wasteful and time consuming.

Again taking an active player's city v an inactive = which one costs the most in resources and time?

TVG are growing using tactics which see the best use of their resources. Whilst PB are fighting in the core v XXXIII, TA, BeasLy, RE, amongst others..And losing cities as well gaining = they are not growing as fast as their resources are being used up more frequently. War is also about resources and how best to spend them..The more cities TVG can take on rim = the more resources they will have per capita.

DeletedUser

Like I said you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I have reps that will show they burned 4-5k LS to save a 7k city in the core. I could also show you all the CS attempts they have tried in the core with nasty losses and horrible ratios. You are giving them far too much credit. Whats your IGN i want to see your stats. Your points are valid but its just not the case. Look at their stats they are having a lot of inactive issues and players quitting.

DeletedUser

what ur saying is that even though TVG are only engaged in one war and PB are fighting multiple wars, PB are the ones that wont last? makes no sense.

I have reps that will show they burned 4-5k LS to save a 7k city in the core.

Isa- people who fight more wars tend to be overwhelmed, take for example The Stand. They got attacked from both sides and ended up disintegrating. It takes a very strong alliance to withstand as much as PB has, and kudos to you. But more often than not, more wars make survival harder.

Aro- PB has often sent that many ls to a siege, and occasionally failed to break it too.

DeletedUser

Not me, i sadly wasn't online for it, but i saw it all around our forums. I believe it was mainly detria

DeletedUser

Fair assessment mate.

However I think TVG are no'1 because they dont have as many enemies as PB. As far as im aware TVG dont make pacts but they also dont make too many enemies either, so their growth as an alliance will out live that of PB = who the whole of Corinth see as an enemy target. So unlike PB, TVG don't/wont lose too many cities to other alliances.

I see PB dropping as they cannot and will not succeed in taking on the whole of Corinth.

There is saying "dont take on more than you can chew" and in PB's case I think they have done/doing just that.

I had alliance members in 24 and 34 that had only one city on less than 5k points that were taken out by PB. Yet I have members in TVG oceans that have left us alone, so as far as im concerned if TVG ever need any back up with their fight v PB they have our members ready and willing to offer help. = TVG will never die, they have friends in the right places if they need them. PB are flying solo and if any of their members come near us, they will be nice juicy targets..:)

Alright a few things about your statement. First off I know for a fact that TVG has at least 2 pacts, they may have more. On to your next statement about PB losing more cities than TVG to other alliances. That is completely false since cutting the fat it looks like PB has barely lost any cities at all, lately TVG is losing a lot of cities on the rim and to PB as well.

PB has been successful fighting the whole of cornith for months now and I see know reason that they cant keep be successful doing it. I don't know what alliance your in but I doubt you would be able to take any cities off PB, if they came near you I would be worried about them taking your cities.

DeletedUser

Isa- people who fight more wars tend to be overwhelmed, take for example The Stand. They got attacked from both sides and ended up disintegrating. It takes a very strong alliance to withstand as much as PB has, and kudos to you. But more often than not, more wars make survival harder.

Aro- PB has often sent that many ls to a siege, and occasionally failed to break it too.

well i have yet to experience the feeling of being overwhelmed. matter of fact, our players have fun in all directions. if we would limit our wars to only one or 2 at a time, we would have ppl getting bored bc they arent allowed to fight. in order to expand u have to have possible targets for everyone.
ofc not every alliance can play that way. we had enough top players to spread out in many oceans and look for new adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

Why would they want to attack in the core? Whats the advantage of such? To my mind its wasteful and time consuming.

Again taking an active player's city v an inactive = which one costs the most in resources and time?

TVG are growing using tactics which see the best use of their resources. Whilst PB are fighting in the core v XXXIII, TA, BeasLy, RE, amongst others..And losing cities as well gaining = they are not growing as fast as their resources are being used up more frequently. War is also about resources and how best to spend them..The more cities TVG can take on rim = the more resources they will have per capita.

secret.jpg

shhh. don't tell them why they are wrong. let them believe that they are growing faster. let them believe that they aren't clueless. stats don't lie folks.

DeletedUser24321

10.Rise of the Titans - Good alliance average etc. Not really sure if they are currently fighting any wars at the moment, have been around since the early days of the server.

We have been forced to do a fair amount of internal takeovers, reform our leadership, recruit new members and let them build and we've had some skirmishes with PB on the border of O35/O45 until most of them went into VM.

At the moment we're moving to kick RockyUK and his supporting crew out of O35.

DeletedUser

We have been forced to do a fair amount of internal takeovers, reform our leadership, recruit new members and let them build and we've had some skirmishes with PB on the border of O35/O45 until most of them went into VM.

At the moment we're moving to kick RockyUK and his supporting crew out of O35.
Nice have you been playing in Rise since the beginning when it had its original founders. I played in the original Rise of the Titans back in the day on PSI, I wasn't very big on that server though as was my first server and I was pretty nooby. I do remember players from it though such as masoz, icac,azx, and a few others that were in this alliance but all seem to have quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24321

Joined about three months ago as a first time player. From what I understand the only original founder who is left is Azx. Masoz pops in once upon a time to say hello, but that's it.

DeletedUser

I Not calling you a liar but if it looks like a duck more than likely its a duck!

I disagree. The duck-billed platypus looks similar so much that the name is in its nomenclature, however the animal is not even a bird at all... Not to mention the many duck-like birds which aren't quackers...

DeletedUser

Everything seems to be the same except PB taking first place again.

DeletedUser24097

Thank you Socrates, especially this early in the game. If Origin wasn't an MRA my alliance which has been around half the time and has half the members wouldn't have almost the same amount of ABP.

bend24 where are you and your alliance at? Please every one take a look at this player when you have time and think twice before you take any of his advise or post seriously http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=bend24+&type=player

AS for ORIGIN we now average over 8k in points per city and are 6th in the world and are on the way to number one.

wish every one the best of luck