Top 12 Alliance Discussions

DeletedUser32254

The way I see we always play to have fun and liven up the servers we play, sometimes as result it turns the world against you so be it be it, us with allies would kill the server and not be fun for anyone involved. Every wants to gang up and come after us because they feel they would be next in line and won't be able to hold their own, that's fine but don't take holier than thou approach to justify cowardly acts that's just patronizing anyone who reads this forums. If their is coalition formed against alliance its because the alliance is good or been dishonorable one too many times.

Don't flatter yourself,, V2 has been disrespectful in your communications with,, just about everyone.

When you set out to cheese off a world, do not be too surprised when you achieve your goal.

DeletedUser

I see these as the ultimate form of respect none of these alliances were confident in their ability to take us on alone so they all banded together and did the carebear dance.

If you think about it, it's like that in every new gen server. The best alliance on the server starts to grow then everyone feels threatened by them. Then that's when those crummy coalitions are formed. When I first started playing in Eta it was all about securing your ocean, expanding into a new one, and just simply fight with whoever you want. Wish grep days now were like those back then.

DeletedUser41456

It's funny...how perspective changes ...depending on what side your own.

When ppl all team up against BM...Pas are bosses...and noddy runs around bragging.

When ppl all team up against Chaos or "foofies"...Why is their abp so low? ..more dragging and dragging...

Just play..i've been on both sides in the past...aint a big deal..get over it and grow...defending is funner than attacking..more bp and you grow faster....get over it.

DeletedUser

I would just like to add that BL are in no coalition, do not share any forums and are not helping other alliances, We saw an opportunity and went for it, lol it was gonna happen sooner or later was is not ? I think i read a post by Dai saying that other alliances should not listen to certain other alliances and attack the alliance that is being attacked to grow stronger. Well thats what we are doing :) and besides foofies were not really providing a good challenge :p

DeletedUser14786

Ituralde, I have some respect for you, you know, have +repped you several times.

But you are false and grossly hypocritical here
Firstly, one of my cities is under revolt by your guys.
Secondly, you have recruited several foofies players under revolt by us.

You are correct on both counts. :) We felt that since Venom wasn't engaging in diplomacy with BL we didn't have to engage in diplomacy with Venom. I hadn't been closely keeping track of the revolts we had up... and I do see that revolt in your city. It appears we also grabbed a city off a venom player in o35 who has been in Venom for quite some time and would not fall under any definition of 'refugee'.

I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar... but I'm going to keep reaching in, hope you don't mind. :)
Cookie+jar1.jpg

And Pushty, my apologies that you keep having to edit out my slang.... I'll watch myself.

DeletedUser14786

1. Venom 2.0. I place them in the #1 spot although they are now ranked #2 in points because I believe that better measures of statistics are the bp rankings (#1 abp and #2 dbp) and the alliances an alliance conquers cities from (Venom conquers cities off other top 12 alliances). Venom has fought in the core of the world against all its neighbors and has done a remarkable job of keeping itself fresh and mobile. They have the highest player average by a solid margin, around 80,000. No academy, sister alliances or pacts. I believe no other alliance in the top 12 can boast the same.

2. Black Legion. At 97 members some folks might believe our recruitment standards are too low. As the recruiter for the past 4 weeks, I beg to differ. :D BL was the brainchild of two leaders of two alliances on Naxos - Organized Konfuzion and Mooners. I hit the random direction button when I joined Paros and I count myself lucky to have dropped an ocean away from them. We have fantastic members like ryejin and Wandle and since I'm biased I'll just say that when an unstoppable force (OK) meets and immovable object (Mooners) and they bumble into folks like Wandle and ryejin great things happen. :cool:

3. Truculence. Truly a powerhouse in Paros... although they've been quiet lately. At their core I know many of them have played together on other servers, and I've played with many of them on prior servers too. They have an intriguing relationship with The Saints which doesn't appear to be an academy yet also isn't food? Placing Truculence in the #3 position because they haven't caught up to BL in abp yet (to be fair they started late) and they don't have much dbp. They have roughly the same player average as BL at 68,000. Truculence has promised to never let the server die from pacts.

4. Victores A solid alliance based in the east. I look forward to seeing how they do. Will their diplomacy let them flourish or will it starve them? They recently moved into the #3 abp position ahead of Truculence. I give them the #4 spot due to overall points, average player points (55,000), and the fact that they are managing a large coalition against Venom 2.0.

5. Deadly Phalanx Based in the south TDP is ranked #5 in abp and #9 in dbp, which indicates either they haven't had any major wars yet or their sister alliance and academy have absorbed all the dbp. TdP does have both a sister alliance and academy (please correct me if they are both academies) which brings their total member count to 234. To keep this into perspective, Venom has 79 members, BL has 97, and Victores have 94. TDP's player average is ~46,000. The question is, will TdP maintain their ties to Victores long-term? Will their high member count hurt their player growth on an individual level? I will be watching TdP closely to see how they are able to accommodate the many pressures of not warring everybody around them.:p

6. Foofies n Chaos The remnants of what was Foofies Unified Command and Chaos Hunters. A group of players from Ithaca as I understand. They seem to have a very solid core but there are many issues with their support system which they will need to address very soon, else they be ground to dust between the top three alliances. Here are some testimonials of former members:
Screenshot2013-06-16at43151PM_zps40e41052.png

Screenshot2013-06-16at43222PM_zps268c466f.png

7. League of Delos A very solid team with good leadership. They have shown honor, honesty and integrity in my dealings with them. Fairly low point average compared with many other top 12 alliances but their abp ranking is quite good and they aren't afraid of a good fight.

I'll do the last 5 later...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not having pacts is something I have a lot of respect for. Venom has a lot of good guys and great players. Ticking off the diplomats of other alliances is altogether reckless though.

BL involvement in today's festivities is limited to folks that Venom 2.0 recruited while we had revolts live in their cities... which we found disrespectful.

Don't you think that's the plan ?
Venom is a War hungry killing machine ;)
would love nothing more than a COALITION against them :pro:

DeletedUser

No ones done one of these in some time, and a lot has changed since the last time we discussed this so I thought I'd start it up again.

1)Black Legion
Members:96
Avg:111041

My own alliance, So I won't really discuss. Other than to say we're a good team :)

2)Venom 2.0
Members:80
Avg:116530

Has recently lost top spot in points and ABP. While this hurts there pride, I'm sure it won't stop them from remaining around in the top 3 in the future. After having what looked like a catastrophic meltdown about two weeks ago when they were losing cities to everybody under the sun they seem to have bounced back a little. While there conquests are still primarily internal they aren't losing nearly the amount of cities as previously. I think they'll be able to maintain there weakened state for the near future.

3)Victores
Members:99
Avg:84509

They surprised me a lot when they passed Truculence for the 3rd spot. They haven't quiet caught up with them for ABP, but I suspect they will soon. They've put a lot of distance between them and 4th spot, and there recent conquests are almost all green. This alliance looks like its coming into its prime, and I think they'll only be putting more ground between them and the rest of Paros. However I do have a small beef with this alliance. They've done a terrible job securing oceans, and they let redwood-originals grow into a "formidable foe" right in the middle of there alliance. I'm not sure if there allied, but it can't be good for growth long term.

4)Truculence
Members:66
Avg:116410

When this alliance originally came into its present form I though they'd be a top alliance for a long time, but after there initial appearance they have remained very quiet. Allowing themselves to fall from top spot to 4th, and letting the opposition gain a lot of ground on them. Granted they have a smaller member count than most alliances, it still means less cities at the end of the day, and cities win wars. I think this alliance is only going to fall further behind sadly

5)Redwood Originals
Members:87
Avg:48646

This is the start of the "lesser alliances", with only half the size and strength of the top four. In this particular case Redwood-originals have managed to survive completely surrounded by one of the alliances twice its size and strength. They will need to either merge into Victores or break through them if they wish to secure future targets for growth however or they will run out of room to grow. This will be difficult for them considering the top attacker has 1/4 of there entire ABP.

6)The Deadly Phalanx
Members:60
Avg:70521

This alliance seems to be losing ground very quickly. They remind me of a smaller version of V2 only without the potential to bounce back. There living off internal conquests, and losing cities to several alliances. I only see them falling further down the list

7)League of Delos
Members:87
Avg:46307

This alliance seems to be in an never-ending slump, they seem to just tread water. While they grow, they grow slower than most alliances. They seem to lose cities fairly often, but not enough to hinder there sails pace. However they have done a good job securing there two main oceans and as a result have a solid position in the north. I don't see anyone challenging this alliance for a long time, and due to this they shall continue to rise the rankings slowly.

8)Villainy
Members:92
Avg:36831

Stuck between the two top alliances, and currently getting fisted by the big dog I don't see these guys lasting much longer. They have a very lose hold over there oceans, and they haven't been able to really fortify there position. They have to move a lot, so be nice to them.

DeletedUser39031

4)Truculence
Members:66
Avg:116410

When this alliance originally came into its present form I though they'd be a top alliance for a long time, but after there initial appearance they have remained very quiet. Allowing themselves to fall from top spot to 4th, and letting the opposition gain a lot of ground on them. Granted they have a smaller member count than most alliances, it still means less cities at the end of the day, and cities win wars. I think this alliance is only going to fall further behind sadly
We have been cutting uncooperative and inactive players, and taking their cities.

DeletedUser41889

Wow this is such a wonderful story... To see how the server changed.. To see the server start out with V2 giving themselves a pat on the back in BP.... To see all the top 12 groups disband and reorganize... To see how the mighty fall... To see how people thought they were **here**, but were actually **there**.... And now, whats next? Only time will tell..... unless your Daizon who knows the future (read that in a previous post on this thread)...

I remember reading a MODS update about the server and BL wasn't even mentioned... Initially I was disgusted, cause I knew the caliber of players we brought from BYZ(Original BL server) and Naxos. Now I'm glad we flew under the radar... It meant we were ordained as underdogs from the first couple of weeks.

All good stuff, but to be honest.... and don't get it twisted "PWN" is an understatment when you have a GOON after you...

Deuces,
Dirty

DeletedUser37948

Wow this is such a wonderful story... To see how the server changed.. To see the server start out with V2 giving themselves a pat on the back in BP.... To see all the top 12 groups disband and reorganize... To see how the mighty fall... To see how people thought they were **here**, but were actually **there**.... And now, whats next? Only time will tell..... unless your Daizon who knows the future (read that in a previous post on this thread)...

I remember reading a MODS update about the server and BL wasn't even mentioned... Initially I was disgusted, cause I knew the caliber of players we brought from BYZ(Original BL server) and Naxos. Now I'm glad we flew under the radar... It meant we were ordained as underdogs from the first couple of weeks.

All good stuff, but to be honest.... and don't get it twisted "PWN" is an understatment when you have a GOON after you...

Deuces,
Dirty

personaly i think its quite ironic that you call diazan for his attitued on forums and venoms so called back patting yet your mouth eclipese them all.
keep up the good work dirty and we will see how mouthy you are when your on the back foot when the server teams up on bl as they eventualy will when they realise the threat you have become.
lets face it people are only so arrogant when they are confident
venom was confident on forums and bl were vetualy unherd off as you have stated, now it is the reverse, maybe thats some food for thought!

DeletedUser

Deuces,
Dirty

Ok one question.

Were you when you wrote this because it makes no sense! :D

DeletedUser340

1Black Legion - Clearly a good alliance, performs well in wars but seems to drop the pressure shortly after (going by stats, not a part of their war). Top for ABP and the only alliance to pass V2, must like to throw troops around.
Venom 2.0 - a tank. Taken a very bad situation and making the best out of it, doing extremely well, not seen any other alliance take a beating and come through like these. With all their BP I'm sure they have city slots for days.
3Victores - Seem a decent alliance. don't know much else about them so will leave it at that.
4Truculence - Great alliance, seen first hand their communication and organization defensively. A few members who usually attack, quite a few who seem to be just defending.
5Redwood Originals - Know nothing of these, I know they had a merge recently.
6League of Delos
7Villainy - Simming to living hell, still have a lot of members taking 1k ghosts; that can't be good. Haven't heard war and them in the same sentence and pretty mediocre performance against BL.
8ERYS - A couple of good players, wouldn't still be here without LoD letting peace happen.
9S.M.T. - 1 top tier player carrying an alliance from what I can see, I know they have a couple of decent players who are upcoming.
10Bones and Skulls - Not heard of them
11Legends of Anarchy - First target in any war against redwood, will probably die of inactivity upon incomings.
12The Saints - Good alliance, haven't done much really except sit back and support Truc.
All comments are my own opinion, they do not reflect the view of LoD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

11>>These guys are actually good,You need to be in the alliance to know about them bro.
And I dont really see any in actives in them,They're a bunch of active guys!