Top 12 Alliance Discussions

DeletedUser14167

lol i wouldent fight with F. U. C n Chaos even if daizan payed me.

DeletedUser5061

Venom 2.0 - 79 x 82066 - Lost a lot of players but kept the standards, best team i have been part of in terms of defense. Will add a few more players in the coming days fingers crossed, just taking a laid back approach for the summer and wait for the right enemy.

Black Legion - 96 x 66938 - Good alliance, seem very good at gaining that ABP, little less effective in wars then venom due to using conquest strategies in revolt but still very impressed thus far.

Truculence - 85 x 65006 - Another good alliance, slightly less impressive than Ninja Legion and The Snobs in my opinion. They have given themselves less targets by not attacking Vicky, seen fear turn good alliances bad.

Victores - 92 x 53984 - You want to come after the big bad wolf take it head on, don't be sneaky, don't be sending support to its enemies, that's so clumsy. As leader if I said to my alliance you can't attack them that would tee them off, however try to sabotage their conquests to slow them down, that would leave my players feeling like they are doomed, that's what probably made Utumno restart after we put a few of his cities in revolt and am sure more will follow in the coming weeks. Still don't get why players can't think for themselves, two thirds of your cities are in ocean 66/65/64, if you are vic player in 55 what are you doing in an alliance starting a war with alliance the size of Venom.

The Deadly Phalanx 86 x 45688 - Their leadership can't seem to control some of their players, its hard enough to lead one alliance why someone would want to manage four idk.

Foofies n Chaos - 62 - 47747 - Kinda sad surrounded by number one, two and three.

League of Delos - 92 x 26362 - how strange

Villainy - 78 x 28641 - advice don't listen to victores, don't take cities in 55, don't listen to the phalanx people, keep your head down, back the winning horses, target the alliance they are targeting untill your in the top 5 at least.

Redwood Originals 69 x 28086 - When we come after you, it will be not nice, you will find out how much not fun a game can be.

The Phalanx 87 x 12605 - inferiority complex much?

Grim Reapers 78 x 10861 - rising in the rims i guess

Inglorious Basterds 44 x 18992 - starting this late means you need to be brave, target those targeted by the big alliances, that way you keep growing and pick up players along the way. Who says I am not nice?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Redwood Originals and Victores are just sad,

Why Vic would support our food, that I can not understand. And you support people that can not even give you the right information, we have seen in like 50% of our targets, after we took them, support from Vic members. Losing their top player do to rage quit is strange to me we revolted several of his cities but I do not think thats the real reason, it would be nice if someone from Vic could make a comment on that.

Redwood Originals, well I really do not get why do that bring pain to them self in O55, they simply have no muscle to hurt any alliance there, but it sounds like they follow orders from Vic and other alliance/s, which is sad. They entering into this conflict will bring them nothing but only lost cities. I would like do give an advice to you peps (since we do not have no communication ingame with any alliance) stay out of this war because there is nothing there for you.

~Lets start up this forum~

DeletedUser

Well, every loss is a loss, that makes the enemy stronger, so we admit we are down 1-8 now, but it seems to me that Venom can only take cities from players who are on attackable ban, or players who have been giving up their cities recently. What a bunch of vultures. :)

Oh and by the way, I don't really care what you guys are going to say too, because we know any post daizan make in the forum, is just trying to incite other alliance to jump on their target because... Venom don't do diplomacy, and they can't take big alliance alone.

Just take a closer look through his top 12 discussion, how many is trying to tell other alliance what to do so it can help Venom survive?

They have given themselves less targets by not attacking Vicky, seen fear turn good alliances bad.
advice don't listen to victores, don't take cities in 55, don't listen to the phalanx people, keep your head down, back the winning horses, target the alliance they are targeting untill your in the top 5 at least.

And you guys have been doing it in the past, so this is just one example of how Venom do diplomacy. Pretty smart though. You are going to deny but we all can see that you are worried. It's that obvious.

PS: I'm not in the council now so whatever i say is my own opinion. :D

DeletedUser

Tbh its not diplomacy thought its daizan's opinion and he gives very good advice. We don't do diplomacy its conducted in game this is just a way to say what you feel basically on particular subjects :)

DeletedUser

BL would like to offer Venom 2.0 a dozen of our most potent poo-throwing monkeys.

Thanks but not good enough because we have one already bro, and this one is flying one and he kills and rims peps to, you need to do a beater offer dude
~FlyingMonkeyBoy~

I offer Candy strategos... and where my 8 citys not enough then.... greedy one :D

WOW this is an offer talk to Loempia Ituralde you will learn from him a lot. But sadly I need to reject this fantastic offer. Reason for my rejection is simple. Summer. Must be fit for the ladies and not make tsunami every time I enter in the water from the beach. So Candy is no good to :p

DeletedUser

Its the egos :)

Most of you are good guys though, just a few bad seeds hehehe

DeletedUser

I personally think you guys are out to get the monkey :eek: Please don't eat me :(

DeletedUser5061

The way I see we always play to have fun and liven up the servers we play, sometimes as result it turns the world against you so be it be it, us with allies would kill the server and not be fun for anyone involved. Every wants to gang up and come after us because they feel they would be next in line and won't be able to hold their own, that's fine but don't take holier than thou approach to justify cowardly acts that's just patronizing anyone who reads this forums. If their is coalition formed against alliance its because the alliance is good or been dishonorable one too many times.

DeletedUser

Lol you still causing riots daiz mate lol

Wouldn't have it any other way bud
Venom2.0 all the way

DeletedUser10984

I see these as the ultimate form of respect none of these alliances were confident in their ability to take us on alone so they all banded together and did the carebear dance.

DeletedUser14786

Not having pacts is something I have a lot of respect for. Venom has a lot of good guys and great players. Ticking off the diplomats of other alliances is altogether reckless though.

BL involvement in today's festivities is limited to folks that Venom 2.0 recruited while we had revolts live in their cities... which we found disrespectful.

DeletedUser15581

Ituralde, I have some respect for you, you know, have +repped you several times.

But you are false and grossly hypocritical here
Firstly, one of my cities is under revolt by your guys.
Secondly, you have recruited several foofies players under revolt by us.

DeletedUser

Foofies is under revolt by everyone, I don't think we can really argue this one hahaha