Top 12 Alliance Discussions

DeletedUser14167

JRE will end up quitting. lol who would want to stand in front of such a bad alliance

*pushty dont infract me plox*

DeletedUser39031

Most players who get out in front quick end up quitting, they don't have the time to play the game long term. Either by farming or gold very few continue till the end

DeletedUser

I think i have encountered this guy, - rep saying "YOU CAN PACT WITH VENOM BUT IT WONT HELP YOU" also unsigned. I don't even know how he interpreted it that way

HAHAHAHAHA epic!!!
I like sarcasm but seems there are a lot of peps that just do not get it

EDIT:
and about JRE250, I think vengeance and stubbornness in combination are powerful motivators, do not cut him of just like that he can motivate other members to give their best, it will be a good fight for BL and CH/Foofies in O44

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

I have to agree jre and the ex chaos players have talent, its a brave move they have made to merge into foofies. i have no idea what motivated this move but im going to assume it was for the right reasons. ultimatly chaos and foofies have been working together for a while so this should be an interesting development in this world. BL appear to be a strong team as well and from the few posts in forums from them, seem to have the right stuff.
im hoping this will stymulate some descusions on wars that venom are not a part of and make forums a bit more interesting for everyone

DeletedUser

Would like to congratulate chaos on some of there strong defensive efforts i think barring us they have had to defend the most and i think they did a good job they didn't make it easy so it shows they did have some very good players :) *claps*

DeletedUser

A quick update.

After the Ch members joined foofies they immediately started to attack BL within minutes of jumping, (one way of getting around a nap i suppose although not my style,)

Anyways BL had many cities in revolt (i had 2) and it was like holy smokes we have a fight going on, quick rouse the troops but with great reactions and dedication we did not (so far) lose a single city :D

So the score remains at 13 - 0 to BL

Now its our turn :p

DeletedUser

Hope its not another massacre i like hearing about good wars. Thanks for the update :)

DeletedUser14167

D3 gone (welcome to some of our new members) and mmmmm some yummy russian food coming along as of now xD

DeletedUser41124

The ch foofies merge wasn't interesting or a good idea. lost a handful of active aggressive members to BL because of it

DeletedUser37948

The ch foofies merge wasn't interesting or a good idea. lost a handful of active aggressive members to BL because of it

i did not know that chaos players joined BL because they did not want to merg into foofies, that new info to me :) I thought chaos merged into foofies so they did not have to fight venom and BL together because they were at war with venom but wanted to attack BL.
figured they just jumped ship so they could war with another alliance one to one.
but that is just me assuming stuff from a spectators veiw point

DeletedUser15581

Just in case.... in case.... Venom decides to join either side... BL or foofies, how will it tilt the balance? ;)

Send us some goodies guys :D

DeletedUser14786

BL would like to offer Venom 2.0 a dozen of our most potent poo-throwing monkeys. They are from the depths of o34 and yes, before anybody asks we did lose 4 comrades in their capture. We promise their poo-throwing skills are superior to anything F.U.C. n Chaos can offer. :p

DeletedUser39031

BL would like to offer Venom 2.0 a dozen of our most potent poo-throwing monkeys. They are from the depths of o34 and yes, before anybody asks we did lose 4 comrades in their capture. We promise their poo-throwing skills are better than anything F.U.C. n Useless can offer. :p
I thought they were called bloody monkeys. I guess poo and blood look similar in poor light :p

DeletedUser14786

Oops... you successfully quoted me before I changed the name of their alliance in my post. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: