Alliance opinions

• Thread starter DeletedUser35493
  • Start date

DeletedUser18983

It's cool clan, rhinos just mad because he knows he started way to many wars xD

DeletedUser

lol
well yes clan you are probably right I need to admitt..
I was probably pis*ed on something when I posted that, but let's look it realisticly..
You lads probably won't sink since your position on map can't bring you any really big war, you have chance to swim if you play it cool by the end.
But this purple seems to have some unexplainable urge to comment every post on forum, lol
I guess you just like me way to much, haha
But what wars I started?? JFD, CK and RS..
I'm fine with this wars, maybe RS war would be little better if it started 5 days later than it did so we could take this simmers that are located close to them, becouse of that we lost couple of cities but that should be fine now..
Oh and 1 thing I really don't like about RS war is this overstacking they do, 6k+ dlu in each frontline city?? haha
You can't even get in war anymore and fight like it has to..
But I guess that's also fine when you have 550/600 safe cities (some random number)..

DeletedUser43011

Its all about protecting your assets and frontline cities are prime targets so it makes sense to ensure they're stacked, if your not happy with that amount of DLU in a city you want then you'll need to do what most others do which is:

1- Check Grepointel/Stats for on/offline times
2- Organise your alliance accordingly
3- Clear it
4- Park your CS
5- Put 4k + BR in there to protect the siege

or in other words just copy what PH did when he landed a CS in one of your alliances cities.

DeletedUser

lol you are so funny..
1. on this big stack offline times are not what matters
2. if you really know what you are talking about than you would know you never break this big stack just so you can take 1 city
3. you can't clear 175 points ghost
4. do you even know what is cs?
5. 4k biremes are not needed in siege unless you see tons of incoming attacks...
6. I see you have no idea what you are talking about

DeletedUser18983

I'm pretty sure you are referring to him being offline? He dodged so yes he was online.

You are now insulting people because you are insecure of what you are saying, it's kinda funny :)

DeletedUser43011

lol you are so funny..
1. on this big stack offline times are not what matters
2. if you really know what you are talking about than you would know you never break this big stack just so you can take 1 city
3. you can't clear 175 points ghost
4. do you even know what is cs?
5. 4k biremes are not needed in siege unless you see tons of incoming attacks...
6. I see you have no idea what you are talking about

You see the reason why I would put 4k BR in there is so when not so intelligent players like you spy the city you will see the amount of BR and just not bother sending any attacks thus making you look idiotic.

As for knowing what im talking about...all ill say is I know enough.

p.s who mentioned anything about 175point ghosts ?

Neg Rep issued and signed

DeletedUser

lol. i love your way of thinking rhino.

1st) we wont merge
2nd) with this way of thinking i could say.. Ohh. DC and Shadow Knights merging..- both sink

i love this game :pro::cool:

Looks like we do in fact have a merge taking place right now and a Liar^^

DeletedUser44820

since when , when 25 peeps out of 78 or so, goin to another alliance is a merge??

such agression in words ....

DeletedUser

since when , when 25 peeps out of 78 or so, goin to another alliance is a merge??

such agression in words ....

I called you a liar lol...could you hear my voice trembling through your keyboard? Sorry, ill ty to whisper from now on ;)

DeletedUser44820

I called you a liar lol...could you hear my voice trembling through your keyboard? Sorry, ill ty to whisper from now on ;)

and this is meant to be a clever answer...

btw from whom (ingame), do i have the pleasure of receiving such clever answers to my posts?

DeletedUser

Hey you lot,

This world seems to be progressing nicely with plenty of activity. Shame the forums don't match the game play. I guess its a world where actions speak louder than words? It is definitely a lot quieter in here with out Olorin spreading his crazy ramblings across the forum.

Anyway... some big changes recently with merges/takeovers/pacts. There are so many strong/active alliances in Gonnos that it will be very interesting to see how things progress. I can see some very long, drawn out wars being fought out because of this as everyone is now bunkered down in their core oceans.

Good luck to all in this world, it will be a good fight ;)

DeletedUser18728

Response

I'm fine with this wars, maybe RS war would be little better if it started 5 days later than it did so we could take this simmers that are located close to them, becouse of that we lost couple of cities but that should be fine now..
Oh and 1 thing I really don't like about RS war is this overstacking they do, 6k+ dlu in each frontline city?? haha
You can't even get in war anymore and fight like it has to..
But I guess that's also fine when you have 550/600 safe cities (some random number)..

RS started the war 5 days before because their fighters were very hungry for war and battle points despite RS received some crying letters(kind of apology letter from DC intending to be sent by mistake) from your members(The leadership couldn't send, they were feeling ashamed) and also a little bird from DC whispered to our ears words of warning . Yes, we didn't give you time to convert all your cities to GDU and Biremes.

rhino, you really found a place where you can keep telling lies and everyone will hear? I mean, really?
Dude, we travelled like 48 hours from O52 down to O54 and took your cities, it's like in an Island one of us, rest of them are all DC and you still can't do anything and you talk about war lol.
Here is some pictures(Only some I posted but all are like this) which show how much each of your cities are stacked and they are not 1k spies, they were each 250-300k filled and bombed, if you don't believe just look out Omm1's city name "Leave me alone" (Crying baby)

picture.jpg

We are funny, lol
And you want to brag here with that 1 city you managed to park CS in..
Or you wanted to brag with 4k biremes in siege?
If you wanted to brag about biremes that's just sad becouse if you look at it, 12 cities are enough to have 4,2k biremes..
So, excellent job lads, you managed to find 12 cities that will send support to siege :eek:
Well done JFD on such great achievement, haha

Why don’t you see yourself first before looking others?
After surviving of some mini ops we had on DC which gave us more than 30k ABP they survived by parking some timed biremes with CS and bring the walls from 25 to 0 in 30 minutes in few cities (Guess how much real $ we cost you, I know we are bad)
Well done Don’t Cry on such a great achievement and learning something from JFD, parking over 6k bireme in the siege and finding more than 20 cities to park the support from but it’s good you already know that we are capable of breaking more than that, only thing is you knew and got lucky because the big boys were in rebuilding mode. But I got happy to see you started the first successful attempt on real RS city today, I was tired of looking for our in-actives thread to eat them fast because that’s how you got all your cities from RS till now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha, do you even see what are you writing??

You found 3 cities of ours stacked, well done, great achievement of you..
You think you would get spy if I couldn't care less would you get it?

We took your inactive player cities??
Check grepostats and then you'll see who is taking whose inactives..
You took all ours that were close to you and now you stopped a bit did you?? haha, poor guy, sometimes I even feel sorry for you..

Then you say you get 30k abp-s??
Well done, sunch excellent achievement.. I don't know how you did it?? what's your secret, please tell me. haha

Even blind ones see fighter ranking, and I don't see you anywhere close.. but nth weird really.. can't expeckt much actually..

And last about those LS-s and your "siege breaking".
You say you were in rebuilding mode?? And why is that?
Becouse you lost 3 cities in 1 day and you tried to break every of those 3 sieges, so you lost all offence you had, you were even so desperate to send breaktrough attacks on siege, lol, and since than you are rebuilding, haha

Well this is strategy game, guess that is not your better side.. well I guesss you'll learn how to rebuild at least eventually.

I won't even write on this external forums anymore.. getting tired of useless talks with guys I don't even want to talk to and truly don't care for their oppinion or anything..

Play your game, let me play mine and that's it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18728

It’s not achievement, I wanted to eat your city but I’m confused the guy who used to say what type of playing is this, stacking is wrong blah blah, actually himself is the biggest stacker lol. Also If you had not cared, you would not fill 100ks of silver in that cave.

Why are you in such hurry for us to take your cities? You want DC to be out of the map in one day or what? Everyone is doing the favor to you, FnP, JFD and US. Isn’t that enough? I mean we are not in hurry, we have enough time.. Yea, go check grepostats, everyone knows some of BF members joined us in between most of them left, those are the ones you took. But see what we have got from you. DC Chaotic Defender was the first to be eaten. He was a nice guy tbh..

Read what I wrote above or use google translator to translate it to your language.
I never said I got 30k ABP, I said WE.

Even blind? Why would a blind play grepo?
But wait, a blind is, which is you, I know you are a temporary guy who will fade away, you are just getting over-confident by the gold you use but what will do once the gold is finished? Start taking bank loans? Or just leave the game?? Anyways, the rank you got is because of us, all of them are defending points that our attacks have given you. And I came from O52 to O54 just for this reason… It’s not even the beginning, wait and watch.

What are you talking about? I don’t get you. Really dude, you have to read what I wrote then give a response in other words think before you ink. I really don’t want to write it again… But just for your information, we do send attacks when we have one of our players under siege and fight tooth and nail, not like you to just leave it and give it up or start eating that poor guy if he not one of your old friends LOL

Why would you post in forum first when you don’t want to hear the reality?
Is it too hard to bear? I understand. For me, you are still the little bird….
I have not written anything for you but wrote this so people know the reality. And you thought you could prove to be something by throwing few lies.

Just stop making me laugh more that’s it.

DeletedUser

Me using gold??
Says guy who has 160k bp-s and 38 cities, so minimal 38 slots..
You don't even know how much I spend and do I even spend it, so stop comforting your self that gold gives me bp-s..

You are nothing more but simmer who has some extra time and who decided to build up his cities and gold slots up celebrating olimpics..

If you become half good player as I am you can be more than happy.. but no worries you won't be able to get to that stage ever..

All what I see of your letter is that you must have forget to take your pills today..
If you take them every day like your doctor said you should actually understand what you're writing..

Enjoj..
Don't Cry to much ;)