Alliance Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser5554

Who do you think is going to sink or swim?

Myrmidons- Sinking like the titanic over there, no good conquests, no troops, every man for himself in there, They have also taken to kicking their own members under siege to save face. Sink

Wolfpack- Disorganized, not doing much, what they do is counter productive to their allies benefit. Sink

Lacking Diplomacy- No comment because i'm there you know what I think.

Maelstrom- Disorganized, barely fighting back, sinking pretty badly.

Hellfire- Don't know much about them but they seem to be an MRA with not much ABP to their names. I'd say they'll probably split up after awhile but for now they're safe. Swim

Slightly Mean- Another MRA but not totally hopeless they may do something to change that before someone good gets ther. Tread water

Aurora- From a non biased point of view they can honestly go either way. They have the ability and talent but do lack in other areas depends on what they try to do- Treading water

DELOS IMPERIUM- Not terribly impressive but not pathetic either. Swim for now

Kingdom of Heaven- Who is Kingdom of Heaven? I've never heard of them and they're MRAing they have no ABP either and found. Sunk

Arganauts- 11th in ABP 10th in world okay not bad. But they're spread out which will kill them. Sink

Legion of Heaven- Spread out, bad ABP, bad times ahead for LoH. Sink

SPARTAN WARRIORS- Also very spread out probably not gonna get very far. Sink

What do you guys think? Who will sink? Who will swim?

DeletedUser

Lacking Diplomacy-Not sinking or swimming. Floating on a yacht laughing at 95% of (ALL) other alliances. Sipping tea and watching them not only sink but drown.

DeletedUser

When i don't have anything nice to say. I try not to say anything at all.

DeletedUser

Nod, KoH is the renamed SDF. They do MRA, but of all of the MRAs I have seen in this world they have one of the best potions, concentrated in their 2 oceans. The major problem is that they have bad leadership and pacts with everyone around them take, this from an ex leader for a day of two. If they can figure their leadership out, drop some pacts, and start to attack something they could turn out all right because of their positioning, otherwise they are in trouble and will sink.

DeletedUser31161

Aurora- From a non biased point of view they can honestly go either way. They have the ability and talent but do lack in other areas depends on what they try to do- Treading water

good idea. i will probably regret this but +rep. you also need to include ER and ERG though

DeletedUser5554

I only put the top 12...plus nobody wants to know what I think about anyone else xD haha

DeletedUser8467

Id hate to be another poster that hasnt made there own list up, but i have to agree with what you have already placed up there. There was nothing i read that i thought was terribly wrong.

But for your alliance- I think thats a no brainer atm. Swimming with Flippers on.

DeletedUser

Wolfpack- Disorganized, not doing much, what they do is counter productive to their allies benefit. Sink

I'd almost disagree with you right now :eek:

Then again, what am I even thinking? Half a bireme each.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The delos imperium is swimming. The people are very caring. We had a extensive tab for education and when someone claim a city. Over a hundred response were made to send in reinforcement and they did. Alliance had only those in vacation being inactive I believe and a few that goes inactive every few day. Overall, I think most in my alliance will become good players. I believe over 1000 land support and over 200 briemes support is very good for new players. Although there still some who send in slingers and lightship to support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their walls? How's the forums treating you now that you abandoned us all?

After seeing Cbenny's attack on one of our smaller members, I'd like to reaffirm my revision of my previous post here :p

DeletedUser32496

Their walls? How's the forums treating you now that you abandoned us all?

After seeing Cbenny's attack on one of our smaller members, I'd like to reaffirm my revision of my previous post here :p

Maybe it was in the plan :)

DeletedUser

SPARTAN WARRIORS Enjoys supporting enemy alliance's sieges against there own members.

SPARTAN WARRIORS are not Sinking. The SPARTAN WARRIORS are drowning as they feed member after member to (E.O.D).