Alliance Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser5554

all LIES nod, i pointed out in another thread thomas supported a failed CS attempt on me. and steve is still here lol he attacks my tripwire 2 or 3 times a day and maybe he offered up his city after i farmed his CS and exploro was colonising him???, you hung them both out to dry...poor fellows i wonder what they think of LD.

lol i defend aurora with every post i make so why would i say they arent good. you sound desperate and angry nod.

i have caught him out as a liar, so now we know he attacks his pacts when they are still pacts. using a shared claims tab. he plots the demise of alliances with words because he knows he cant do it the other way. he betrays everyones confidence like he just did to simon, i knew this anyway so i every PM i shared with nod was always me giving false info and false opinions and other things just to screw with him.

can some people in LD that have honor please clean up your alliance and stop with all these dirty tricks of nods. there is no victory without honor, and the way the war is going LD cant get a victory with dishonor.

Au are finally clear of nods spies so now we can start planning attacks properly. who shall i force into a rage VM/quitting this time.

and as for calling me sad and negative, ive already said that it is hard for me to say things politely because english is not my native tongue. and i dont beat around the bush anyway and my allies surely know this by now. everytime i post here i have a smile on my face.believe me im happy most of the time, even when im teetotal.

i would describe myself as critical, because that is to do with job/lifestyle and peoples lives at stake. im not/was just a keyboard warrior you know

was the spy maxforce??

Screen shots or it didn't happen. As I said he told me he was quitting and offed his city when we kicked him he was red along with turbo and thomas was yellow at the time. So again you're just full ot it. And noyou really don't shame Rhaurc is gone i'm sure he would back you're a pretty negative team mate. Here's your logic if they lose a city they either suck or are inactive...Mean while I know for a fact tons of the players we conquered were SCREAMING for help in the AU forums.

And I don't think an alliance trying to knife people in the back is too keen on honor. Nor is a guy who can't fess up that his alliance is losing. I mean when you guys got the first conquest on Gryphon I admitted it happened, took the smack talk, and congratulated you. Mean while you're trying to cover up. Which is sad considering other people in your alliance aren't and admit they're not winning but they still find a way to put their nose to the grind. I mean you're not winning any forum publicity here by BSing about it so why are you even trying? To annoy me? I personally love crushing you're arguments with screens and past experiences haha. I think while on honor you need to stop, think about the stupidity and futility of obviously bad arguments, and just fess up to what happened happened. You guy's knew not everyone was inactive, some were i'll give you that there's no way out of the cities we conquered that everyone was wholly active, however you know your top players got conquered by us and they were pretty active. So it's just hurting AU's image and credibility to say everyone who loses tons of cities and quits was inactive because we both know its not true. As for noobishness well that's also some huge BS its an alliance's job to train its players or kick them. Clearly you failed to do either with players like Petey and Sarahell neither of which are terrible players especially Petey. They just were either insubordinate or poorly trained which we warned you about when we were pacted.

And actually Mathchew you'd never guess who the spy is....Well maybe you would... Either way i'm sure AU would be very taken back by who it is/was. ;)

And now a video of what Matt basically says when you ask him to back what he's saying. :cool:
http://youtu.be/8cT_Ulmcrys

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And actually Mathchew you'd never guess who the spy is....Well maybe you would... Either way i'm sure AU would be very taken back by who it is/was. ;)

Aurora wouldnt Nodcrush..Maybe we would be disappointed in the said member for wanting to play that role but not taken back. Aurora is still on the track for the long term game and later your spy will realise this. Winning the crown comes down to mental strength more than anything else, a huge % of LD will quit within 12 months through sheer boredom. The skill of running a successful alliance comes down to keeping the members busy. Having a spy in Aurora will rule out the element of surprise for your members. Where is the excitement of knowing where/when the attack is coming? Dont you like surprises? = Its a fun part of the game..

DeletedUser5554

I think you've managed to take us by surprise a few times don't you? :p There's some days where AU can be really fun to fight and puts us on our toes and other days where its meh.

But if I recall you all had a spy in EoD so where was the surprise in that? :p It'll get equally as boring fighting how AU fights so even if LD struggled like you said it would AU would also struggle. Face it Exploro the problem with nickle and dime style conquests AU likes to run is it's purely survivalist and eventually it gets old. The difference is LD would probably have an easier time replacing membership losses. You've seen late game and I've seen late game you know as well as I do as while there's truth to what you say and I respect that stand point that there's also truth to what I say.

DeletedUser

I think you've managed to take us by surprise a few times don't you? :p There's some days where AU can be really fun to fight and puts us on our toes and other days where its meh.

But if I recall you all had a spy in EoD so where was the surprise in that? :p It'll get equally as boring fighting how AU fights so even if LD struggled like you said it would AU would also struggle. Face it Exploro the problem with nickle and dime style conquests AU likes to run is it's purely survivalist and eventually it gets old. The difference is LD would probably have an easier time replacing membership losses. You've seen late game and I've seen late game you know as well as I do as while there's truth to what you say and I respect that stand point that there's also truth to what I say.

Late game you only need as little 4-5 members in a sturdy alliance with 50 - 100+ cities each to recruit up to the 500 max alliance cap Delos allows, to then compete for WW. Winning, just requires the leadership that know where to suggest having the WW, how to set the cities up and organise all the members into a system so they know what to do.

All we are doing now is taking the ride for 18 months, losing a city, gaining a city it is pretty much all irrelevant as the cities you own at this stage are for one purpose only = to earn you BP's. I certainly wouldnt worry about pointing fingers about who is losing/winning. Ive said before, the guys that earn the crown in Delos are the guys that just stick out the game for the next 18 months and then join the alliance/group of guys they think will have the know how.

Who will you join in 18 months? Who will bring the crown to the LD members that have stuck at it? Are you all going to join Mike, Deboy1, THADMORIA, Exploro, Jason? , And whoever you join(joins you) are you still going to be flying the LD banner, or will the name die for something different? = You cannot answer these questions because you wont know who is still here then, or who else pops up. Like I said its a solid 18 months of earning BP's, surviving, staying entertained...I think im too far ahead now to be rimmed, so it looks like im either here to stay or quit on my own accord. = The same goes for most of LD too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Late game you only need as little 4-5 members in a sturdy alliance with 50 - 100+ cities each to recruit up to the 500 max alliance cap Delos allows, to then compete for WW. Winning, just requires the leadership that know where to suggest having the WW, how to set the cities up and organise all the members into a system so they know what to do.

All we are doing now is taking the ride for 18 months, losing a city, gaining a city it is pretty much all irrelevant as the cities you own at this stage are for one purpose only = to earn you BP's. I certainly wouldnt worry about pointing fingers about who is losing/winning. Ive said before, the guys that earn the crown in Delos are the guys that just stick out the game for the next 18 months and then join the alliance/group of guys they think will have the know how.

Who will you join in 18 months? Who will bring the crown to the LD members that have stuck at it? Are you all going to join Mike, Deboy1, THADMORIA, Exploro, Jason? , And whoever you join(joins you) are you still going to be flying the LD banner, or will the name die for something different? = You cannot answer these questions because you wont know who is still here then, or who else pops up. Like I said its a solid 18 months of earning BP's, surviving, staying entertained...I think im too far ahead now to be rimmed, so it looks like im either here to stay or quit on my own accord. = The same goes for most of LD too.

I don't find that style of play exciting, I mean for someone who campaigns for the world vs AU you guy's do a lot of coasting to get by. I think that's relatively boring and I know guy's like Nandil would get pretty bored of that style of play and seeing it happen. My guess would be that's why more and more AU players are starting to go inactive. 4-5 probably won't win the world don't get me wrong if they're good they'll be a good team but winning the world is tough. Also if online times and nukes get figured out write yourselves off right away. It'd take at least 15 rich, retired, 24/7 capability players to officially win and seeing as how no alliance has that or could possibly field that then it's just not possible. Each team gets one or two and has to win over the rest.

So ultimately I don't get why coasting is a better idea than just admitting defeat or starting a new world. Constant defense and one offensive player would get boring after awhile and while taking cities is always good losing cities and feeding off inactive or bad alliances is really no way to play.