Alliance Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41523

You can say the war isn't going well for us until Truc jumps in, but if Truc and Venom started fighting earlier, do you think it will go well for Truc if Victores didn't jump in?

I keep hearing people saying Truc this and Truc that, BL and Victores are just vultures taking advantage. If we didn't join in, do you think Truc would be so successful? Grepolis is a team game my friend. You need a group to take a beast down, and that's what tried.

As for you saying my prediction aren't correct, how do you know? Unless you can see the future, you can only say you disagree with my prediction, not that they are incorrect, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. :)

Anyway, Victores are used to people looking down on us, so just say what you want. :)

Oh dear where to start...

Uhmmm. Not sure what you're getting at? Your point its made purely on pride and not logic. Perhaps if you put some more effort into what you said i'd catch the point but sadly that's clearly not the case. Truculence was such a deciding factor because they were fresh and had the opportunity and luxury to prepare and plan. Logistically speaking Victores would never have had this chance in the scenario that played out unless they pacted with Venom. We took down the "beast" of Thebes in a few days....I actually conquered their founder right out of the gates because I spent all of my time in BP studying his patterns and taking notes. Till then just about everyone howled at how terrible we were gonna be. Granted Venom and that team were two different alliances. But you can beat anyone at anytime in any situation with proper planning and coordination. The fact that Venom still is around suggests a good deal of planning on their part and huge lack of planning on yours. :p

Lets just call it a hunch. That and I have friends all over Paros. Being an interesting world I frequently ask about it. Do you honestly think I don't know about the important teams here? No really unless you plan on not fighting Venom and are secretly hugging each other. Then there is no way you can both thrive. One of you has to go. I never said that Victores are vultures or feeding off the success. I'm just saying that Truculence was a deciding factor. If you're so mad at living in their shadow then go prove everyone wrong and get after them yourself. Though when I was waiting for Thebes to open I heard that there was some serious concern in yours and Redwood's camp about Truculence. ;)

But no Victores aren't vultures. If they actually offed Redwood I would even look at them as the best alliance in Paros. But sadly they keep an ally that appears to give no thought to locality and doesn't really have a single headliner for a player. You seem really insecure about what people are saying. So here's a song that will make you feel better. I'm sorry that I hurt you boo boo. <3

http://youtu.be/CjPc8RVJ0Dc

Caver, finally I have distributed enough rep that I could +rep you.... so here you go! :)

Smilodon Fatalis has pretty much said about Venom that I would like to say on this thread's topic (smilodon, do you play Paros by the way?)
when top 6 of 7 alliances (7th being Venom) ganged up on Venom, most people felt that Venom is not going to last long. There were some "goony" comments like "going to step on snake's head till it is dead" or "we'll make each 1 of you quit". I'll be frank, I had the thought that I'll need to dissolve the alliance "in a few days" a couple of times. Several leaders/good players quit, some because they couldn't accept defeat, others because constant attacks demanded too much online time and everyone can't commit that to a game. But a decent amount of them held on. Now we have at least 50 players who have been hardened by the battles, who have seen through the worst, have only grown through the bad times, frustrated the enemies with the turtles to the extent that they are quitting. Any other alliance would have broken down being in the situation we got in. Now, Venom is "swimming"... and swimming good :)

I am so proud to be a part of this...

won't comment on other alliance's chances of swimming or sinking. Although I have no doubt a handful of them are going to sink as players have been quitting the server... deadly phalanx and awakening were 2 victims... there will be more, who? can't be sure.

No I don't play Paros. Just have a lot of friends here that do or are in my premade so I ask a lot about how things are going. :)

DeletedUser

I'll give credit where credit is due, you guys have weathered the storm, and certainly came out stronger because of it. You've got more bp than any other alliance by far, and it won't be long before you surpass us for total points. Also most of the players I disliked in your alliance seem to have been eliminated through attrition, so its a win win for everybody :)

Not all as you said, I am still here up and running, watching your steps closely, I know, you will never forget me, and if you do by any chance I'll make sure you do remember me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

I'll give credit where credit is due, you guys have weathered the storm, and certainly came out stronger because of it. You've got more bp than any other alliance by far, and it won't be long before you surpass us for total points. Also most of the players I disliked in your alliance seem to have been eliminated through attrition, so its a win win for everybody :)

I don't think we are going to be number 1 in total points, need 7 more players for that :p Just happy to not lose cities at a crazy pace anymore and to have huge total BP.

DeletedUser41456

Butthurt hahahahahahahaha

Its funny reading paros groupies yapping about stuff they hear second or third hand like anyone cares ..lol

Thebes is thataway. ------>

Lol

DeletedUser41523

You know what's more funny? RO's credibility in a fight...Or lack of. Statistically speaking your team was the weakest of the coalition against Venom. If Victores wasn't there covering you guys then I seriously doubt you would have lasted. Your own ally even says that you're pretty spread out as a team. Second or third hand? Wouldn't that be someone like BL or Venom commenting. Not your own alliance mates? Not sure if you know what a primary source is. But a letter, message, or video taken directly from some place would be considered "first hand" info. Its pretty obvious who carries the team vs Venom between you and Victores. I'll give you a hint their theme is the opposite of defeat. I'll let you figure that out but it might be tough considering you don't know the difference between a primary and secondary source. Don't hurt yourself now.

Also this is a public forum right? It must be as i'm not banned for commenting here. So with that said....
<----Venom is thataway perhaps you should carry some weight and actually do something worth while not leave it up to your ally. Because right now i'm kind of wondering how you ever secured that pact LOL.

DeletedUser41456

Again you are not in this world lol

No one is talking about ro..im in an alliance w 3 guys...u would know that if u played here but u go off grepointel and now you think u can rank alliances without having a clue of what comes out of your mouth. Just funny is all how u back it up with your "knowledge" of this world lol

My rank
TOP Tier
V2
VV

Very near top tier
Tru: lost a few very good players recently
BL: everyone has a plan until they get hit..we'll see what happens

Almost top tier
RO getting there

Second tier
Me- hahahahaha

Third tier
The rest. :p lol jkjkjkjkjk

Plus explaining to me the difference between a source here or there is a boring read,

I'd rather read more on how amazing this world is and YOUR rankings since you play here lol.

..but i'm done here..just came to post some funny stuff haha..don't take anything too personal bud.

Peace!

DeletedUser41523

Seems like you were the one taking things personally. Again if you bothered to read prior posts you would know I'm here talking because I have friends that play. I wouldn't consider VV top teir just yet. Lets see them beat Venom decisively then we'll hand out that title. They're close though I'd put them behind truculence and Venom. As for Redwood I don't consider them any tier I consider them lucky. Again no clue how they pulled through with Victores. I'm sure the leader of Redwood pulled a Monica Lewinsky to get that done or something.;)

Nice move trying to play off you're lack of knowing what a source is. Sadly if you didn't want to talk about it then don't bring it up. Other wise don't cry about "boredom" after all you chose the topic. Then again maybe your short attention span is why you don't know the difference between primary and secondary?

For someone who is talking about not taking things personally you seem to be doing an awful amount of whining over someone's outside view. If you're just gonna start a cry fest about how I'm not playing here and that's the sole reason as to why my views don't matter then disregard them and move on. I feel like you're that annoying Facebook friend that has to comment on everything he disagrees with. But don't worry about me my feelings aren't hurt. And you succeeded at making me laugh. At your expense of course but I did laugh. Enjoy you're day.:)

DeletedUser41456

My rankings r from what ive seen..your rankings r from what u hear...

Lod is climbing my personal rankings fast as well...not sure how much help they r getting from bl but to take on tru is pretty fun/ballsy..

I only read half of your post...again you r a boring read. Lol

DeletedUser

now I got a question which alliance is VV? Viva Vampire? Vast Vibe? Violent Vandalism? :) I checked all the allaince names in paros having 2 Vs, there is none

DeletedUser41456

Victores...

Violent Vandalism hahahaha hmm might change our little alliance name to that lol...

DeletedUser41456

Tru just lost jp ..lethalee n who knows if FT is coming back..

Still dangerous but pound for pound id rather take victores...

Bl...again quoting my boy mike tyson...everyone has a plan until they get hit..so we will see what happens when they r tested..will they pull thru like v2 or crumble like nodcrush aka smilodon :).

Long time until ww and should get fun here.

DeletedUser39031

Tru just lost jp ..lethalee n who knows if FT is coming back..
JP yes, he couldnt keep up with the game. Lethalee couldn't co operate as a team player and disrespected leaders before he left. FT is coming back, I'm almost certain.

Still dangerous but pound for pound id rather take victores...
I am very confident with the alliance, just because we don't have 90 members does not make us as an alliance any different. Remember V2 never used to have more than 80 members.

DeletedUser

I am very confident with the alliance, just because we don't have 90 members does not make us as an alliance any different. Remember V2 never used to have more than 80 members.

I love low member count and that will definitely be something we will be working towards.

But we are also too nice to reject aspiring players who are willing to learn... so we are contradicting ourselves. :)

DeletedUser39031

Just to spice up the forums a bit
1.Black Legion-Swim
Have been going strongly and have a solid core
2.Venom 2.0-Swim
They recovered from a downhill spiral and are on the fast comeback. Recruitment has enabled new blood into the alliance allowing for an overall better alliance than before.
3.Victores-Swim
Have not really seen them much at all but they seem to be doing fine.
4.Truculence-Swim (bias)
From my PoV, we are going strongly as an alliance despite our loss of members (believe we used to have 90 at one stage). Only problem I see is from internal arguments (LETHALEE & Rothbrack) however the issues are now solved. (BIAS)
5.Redwood Originals-Float
Have not seen enough of them to know what's happening but they seem to have a few strong pacts.
6.Villainy-Sink
I don't see them surviving. They are at war with BL and are not doing to well.
7.Phoenix-Sink
I am unsure of this one, they are at war with Truculence, they are part of the Northern Alliance with LoD, Erys Rovania and S.M.T. (Possibly BL not sure) so they have plenty of friends. So far it's not going well for them though so sink.
8.Bones and Skulls-Float
Have not seen much.
9.Erys-Sink
From what I have heard, they are not very good, and the only reason they are still around is because LoD pacted with them. At war with Truculence but currently a bit far away.
10.Legends of Anarchy-Float
Have not seen much.
11.The Saints-Swim
Strong pact with Truculence, have great leadership and are in a solid position in the event of war.
12.Bones and Skulls 2-Sink
They are an academy, my thoughts on all academies.