Passed Alliance Warehouse

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 70 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, you don't need to have allies dedicated to be the storage of the alliance. If you desperately need resources, you can post an help message on your alliance forum and, if the alliance works well and is full of trusted allies, they will send you small boosts (say 500/500/500) to help you. Everyone can send small boosts.

BTW, a good alliance don't have people inactive or being farmed.

DeletedUser

+1 abuse prevention:
some people create alliances with only 1 person
and it will give +1 advantage:dodge!

DeletedUser

Well, you don't need to have allies dedicated to be the storage of the alliance. If you desperately need resources, you can post an help message on your alliance forum and, if the alliance works well and is full of trusted allies, they will send you small boosts (say 500/500/500) to help you. Everyone can send small boosts.

BTW, a good alliance don't have people inactive or being farmed.

Members won't be able to do this during wartime very much. All energies will go to building troops to fight.

DeletedUser

i dont think you should know who has the alliance waerhouse if your clever enough and are attacking that alliance you should be able to work it out anyway???

DeletedUser

i dont think you should know who has the alliance waerhouse if your clever enough and are attacking that alliance you should be able to work it out anyway???

Only if you attack the warehouse city(successfully), you will learn of the existence of the warehouse. You will get a report, which can be published and placed in the alliance forum. A report just streamlines the process.

DeletedUser

I dunno, I posted several times in Ideas to be Voted On. However none of the new ideas on that thread have been moved yet.

DeletedUser

don't double post

yea when will we submit this so I can vote no

DeletedUser

I don't care if you vote "no". I have plenty of supporters already.

DeletedUser

That doesn't mean they can't change their minds ;)
And I'm voting no as well

DeletedUser2663

I would like to see this idea tested on a new world.

i would vote yes

DeletedUser

Hmmm on a new world I would vote yes but on the older worlds(beta) I would vote no....we are set in our ways.

DeletedUser

May I ask why?

It should affect all worlds, making some which some players have spent ages on unupgraded is unacceptable!

DeletedUser

Because that's how I feel and nothing is unacceptable to everyone.. Reasoning behind it I like the way this game is the way it is. I also like to try new content but at my own will (ie. me playing on a new server). Some people jump on a server and quickly leave but some of us actually stay very active on a world and like it just the way it is.

DeletedUser

This should be tested out on a new world, or maybe even a "test world" before deploying it on the existing ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.