Top 12 Alliance Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some of you are doing well and those who don't are obviously children and are spoilt sports ;)

Didn't expect for us to be attacking 2 alliances on the go but here we go! :D

Dead Parrots Society (Absolute newbs that are being farmed) and Tito (unexpectedly offensive but still are newbs) will leave by this week, woo go RoO! :)

What alliances do you face? Leave your comments below! I'd like to see some fierce competition! :cool:

DeletedUser40768

lol Tito is the alliance run by the guy who made Black Templars in Sestos, who had 4 academies before BP was over. Not to mention they gave away there time zone by saying they only accept people from Ex Yugoslavia. Also aren't you in an alliance by yourself :p

DeletedUser

Condemned and Conflicted are at war with Wine Dark Sea

We will let you know how many we conquer soon. have 5 CS ready, 2 already landed.

DeletedUser

Condemned and Conflicted are at war with Wine Dark Sea

We will let you know how many we conquer soon. have 5 CS ready, 2 already landed.

OMG! Impossuburu! They have pacts with such awesome alliances as The Federation. I'm sure they will be fine.

DeletedUser

A-Team and DF at war,

A-Team launched a CS which was destroyed earlier, nothing impressive yet, but DF will not lose ;)

DeletedUser

lol Tito is the alliance run by the guy who made Black Templars in Sestos, who had 4 academies before BP was over. Not to mention they gave away there time zone by saying they only accept people from Ex Yugoslavia. Also aren't you in an alliance by yourself :p

Had a name change since RoO is back on the table. I'm now - Raven - in-game. 16v2 can't be a good fight can it? :/ At least I got over 1k BP from all those skirmishes which puts me in the top 100 but look where some of RoO is now :D Home ocean! :p

DeletedUser

Thank you :)

I mean I wouldn't be making that quality so apparent had you guy's not launched a CS to be easily sniped.. so all of the credit goes to you guys :D

DeletedUser

Thank you :)

I mean I wouldn't be making that quality so apparent had you guy's not launched a CS to be easily sniped.. so all of the credit goes to you guys :D

I'll take it :)
So far most of our presence and strat has been to make you guys underestimate us. There is one maybe two people that i have seen that are confidant in our experience, even though we dont look such ;)

-Vys

DeletedUser

I don't discredit your experience, I just don't think your making the right decisions here. I know you all pretty well, your from a U.S Server and play revolt., I also know some of your players and have talked a bit to other people about the one's I don't already know

I have done my research and don't underestimate you, I know you all well, however I know my team is strong and battle tested + used to conquest and very active, may be a good war who knows

DeletedUser

I don't discredit your experience, I just don't think your making the right decisions here. I know you all pretty well, your from a U.S Server and play revolt., I also know some of your players and have talked a bit to other people about the one's I don't already know

I have done my research and don't underestimate you, I know you all well, however I know my team is strong and battle tested + used to conquest and very active, may be a good war who knows

Your right. I am currently from a revolt world. This is also my second account, as I lost me first :) you can't know everything ;)

-Vys

DeletedUser

Regardless, we will have to see how this war goes, I wish you guys luck- it will be fun (hopefully)

DeletedUser16429

Not to be rude or anything but please don't spam the thread cause I keep looking to update it for you guys, sorry if you take it the wrong way:)

DeletedUser

Not to be rude or anything but please don't spam the thread cause I keep looking to update it for you guys, sorry if you take it the wrong way:)

What is spam for some, it's actual content for others. I took it the wrong way because you called it the wrong way :/

DeletedUser16429

Sorry it's just hard to stay active in 2 worlds and update a thread that has chit chat that can be taken to pms. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.