Top 12 Alliance Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thought this one was obvious but

Kallistei Vs Depraved Tendencies: 0 - 0

DeletedUser

I mean, you did send 2 CS at us yesterday, kinda seems like you declared on us. We don't have an "Acts of war" on our page, but if we did I would have to imagine "Sending a CS at our players" would be on there :p

DeletedUser345

I mean, you did send 2 CS at us yesterday, kinda seems like you declared on us. We don't have an "Acts of war" on our page, but if we did I would have to imagine "Sending a CS at our players" would be on there :p

We were just having some fun.

DeletedUser

I have to add that to my list!?

DeletedUser

LOOOOL Achilles you crack me up :D more please ..... (this is borderline harrassment btw) ;)

DeletedUser40768

lol Well that is certainly the best way to break a conquest, pretend that it never happened :D

DeletedUser

well condemned and conflicted won against DWS and there academy so you can take that one down.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was against an MRA, I don't think anybody is surprised.

Reminds me of when GH declared war on Semper fi in Gamma. They killed an mra and acted as if it were a big deal. :p

DeletedUser34939

Thank you chrss I've been biting my tongue since that war started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never be afraid to speak your mind. Its the internet, the worst they can do is get mad. lol.

DeletedUser

lol i dont think taking 3 cities is a win... wds is a lil disjointed, more focused with the fighting than the actual strategy of winning .... if that changes condemned will lose... they are noboasting about the 4 cs that have been destroyed already as well.... next for whichever of you cowards that keep de-repping me , at least have the guts to sign it !!! if you have not figured out yet i dont speak nerd or repressed basement dwelling twinkie lover , and really dont care what anyone in grepolis that i might encounter thinks ..best bet to shut me up is to beat me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.