Top 12 Alliance Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol add unable to read to the list of things my admirers can't do :p

DeletedUser

Awww how nice, Nick was so gracious to update this thread without us even having to post.

Score:

(Well... you done lost that name now didn't ya? It's cool, half of us call you Kallistie anyways, maybe you could snatch that one up?)
Kallistei: 0

Depraved Tendencies: 1

DeletedUser

lol i dont think taking 3 cities is a win... wds is a lil disjointed, more focused with the fighting than the actual strategy of winning .... if that changes condemned will lose... they are noboasting about the 4 cs that have been destroyed already as well.... next for whichever of you cowards that keep de-repping me , at least have the guts to sign it !!! if you have not figured out yet i dont speak nerd or repressed basement dwelling twinkie lover , and really dont care what anyone in grepolis that i might encounter thinks ..best bet to shut me up is to beat me ...

which we do, time and time again. yet your still here.

DeletedUser

And jori i will now talk about dark horses so your not mad-
1st dark horse-BOOM-Many top ranked players-many conqest ready or will be soon, a little lacking in Battle points but respectable,
2nd Dark horse-Lacking Sanity-Very big with Battle points considering there size, i expect it will go far.
3rd and last dark Horse-Roooarrgh Ur Roo-Another alliance with good players, little lacking in Battle points but if pacted with another good alliance will go far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4393

Update on the A Team v. DreadFleet war:

A Team has destroyed 3 DreadFleet CS's in the last 48 hours.

DeletedUser

Score:

Kallistei: 0

Depraved Tendencies: 2

15my7aq.png

DeletedUser41523

KAL WHO???

The most disappointing underdog premade according to their leader is suddenly making more plays than the hyped up guys are. :eek: Seriously am I the only one thinking that they're the Ryan Leaf of this premade class? :p

DeletedUser

lol. It's only 2 conquers it isn't all that special :p

It is when you look at the players we took out. Drac I only played with in Zakros - But guy can fight... he ran boards for awhile there. H3kZ - That's there top guy - #1 world rank.

We have 2 more on them as we speak under CQ. A handful of them have contacted about joining? And wait...wait...wait 24 more hours and they will be gone.

DeletedUser39031

It is when you look at the players we took out. Drac I only played with in Zakros - But guy can fight... he ran boards for awhile there. H3kZ - That's there top guy - #1 world rank.

We have 2 more on them as we speak under CQ. A handful of them have contacted about joining? And wait...wait...wait 24 more hours and they will be gone.

Nothing against H3kZ, but he normally goes to number 1 then quits the world after 2 weeks. I din't know Kallistei was in such bad shape if they are already throwing in the towel. Kudos to you for that then.

DeletedUser41523

Nothing against H3kZ, but he normally goes to number 1 then quits the world after 2 weeks. I din't know Kallistei was in such bad shape if they are already throwing in the towel. Kudos to you for that then.

Some of them are. Lets be a little fair here and say some of them aren't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.