Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

Alliance X is by numbers the number one alliance in Theta.
You would think it would be something to be proud of.
Not in this case.Some of us play Grepolis for fun and it is an out let for a lot of people.Due to Alliance X dirty tactics a lot of people that use to play in Theta have quit.

Tactics Alliance X uses to win at no consideration for others:

1.Spying is the number one weapon which Alliances X uses especially if they cannot beat an alliance in battle with fair play.

Good Example:
Callinectes just pulled this tactic on JFL.He made Theta believe he had quit and a new guy had taken he's account then joined JFL.

Robbyn44 has written the following:
callinectes is back from his top secret mission inside JFL. From the very beginning this mission was planned by him and me and it ended with a resounding success. He has now a powerful base inside ocean 44, deep in JFL territory. Please everybody, give him the warmest welcome you can. He had to endure a lot in the lost month, when almost everybody thought he was a traitor.

WECOME BACK HOME CALLI!

2.Once you put an AX fighter in a corner the most famous move is to run into vacation mode.

Good example Callinectes seems he has deep pockets he never runs out of vacations days.LOL

3.Bullying by messaging an opponent.Friendly banter is one thing but to message an opponent to be mean and insulting not good what if there is a 12 year old on the other side of the Computer?

4. Another famous tactic and that is to use other alliances to do their fighting lots of alliances have fallen due to listening to AX advice.

5.The rotating of players two or three run into vacation mode and another 2 or 3 pop up out of the blue to continue the fight.Very interesting this tactic but I am not allowed to talk any further about this.

The list is long of under hand tactics but you get the idea.

My point is Alliance X is just looking out for number one and that is Alliance X so if you think they are your allies think again.

A lot of people play for fun but how can it be fun when there is elements like this in theta ruining the fun.:cool:

If you think you can win in theta LOL good luck for common sense will tell you this game as it is set up will go on forever.:pro:

DeletedUser

Really? This is pointless! AX has held the 1 spot for a very long time and BTW spying is part of the game! Remember, I was a spy.

DeletedUser

O and How did you even get that quote from robby? hmmmmm it sounds like a post in the forum not a message to you.....

DeletedUser

bignick is alive?

bignickdm

Peltast

Total posts : 10
bignickdm is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? This is pointless! AX has held the 1 spot for a very long time and BTW spying is part of the game! Remember, I was a spy.

LOL you are still around bignick? Funny you did not answer the other points.

DeletedUser

Lord Zato

who cares its all part of the game and anyways its your fault for falling for this.
I mean who lets in a player that is from an enemy alliance? a player that has been with the enemy forever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zato. You are one of the simplest people that play on Theta IF YOU EVER THOUGHT ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY. Why would Callinectes Give such a large account up to someone else to play on another world himself? That logic is beyond ridiculous... YOU granted entry into your own alliance a person that you were at war with since forever ago because you thought they just gave up the account? You allowed him to take inactive cities inside of your core. You gave him free reign into the heart of your still active players.

Your same logic and mentality was the reason for our Extradition from your great "Coalition", and is ultimately the downfall of JFL.

Are you that simple or simply naive? I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH it is.

I was actually joking with Ayrya of Jag Warriors about it when I saw it. I said something along the lines of is LZ smoking crack? How much egg are you trying to scrape off of your face right now LZ? Oh but it doesn't matter, because you are thinking about quitting anyways right? So your "Active" members will be left to fight off territory that you gave to A-X for free...

Just Wow...

DeletedUser

This whole thing really just comes off as immature whining.

DeletedUser

This whole thing really just comes off as immature whining.

Don't usually agree with you, but LZ isn't too bright if he ever saw this as anything other than a ploy by A-X. Especially since he lists things that he KNOWS about their tactics, well if you know they play dirty WHY WOULDN'T YOU EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...

DeletedUser9465

Oh my god? Are you for real Zato? When you let calli join JFL I thought nothing could make me laugh more. Really, how in the world could you believe that story about the exchanged account? When calli and me thought about this "horrible ploy" I was almost sure you won't buy it. But you did and your reaction now it's even more amusing. And it's also very amusing how you forget about JFL's tactics. Remember idu2? The dumbest spy in Theta history and his lame attempt to join The Liqs in order to spy for you? And talking about VM... lol. How many JFL hit VM as soon as they were under attack? The same idu2 (in VM right now, btw), migalus, tehnicar, rogzilla, yarilo, =111= and so on.... Also, please name at least an AX ally that fall because of AX. Can you name at least one? And submit at least one message where me or some other AX leader is bullying some opponent. Everybody should believe this assertions to be true because you claim they are true? Provide some evidence!

And really Zato, complaining about an AX spy and using a quote taken from AX's forum!!! :eek:

DeletedUser

Exactly my point Robby, He wouldnt have even had that quote if he didnt have his own spy

DeletedUser

Wow Quick

TheQuickAndDirty

Hipparchus

Total posts : 575
TheQuickAndDirty has a spectacular aura aboutTheQuickAndDirty has a spectacular aura aboutTheQuickAndDirty has a spectacular aura aboutTheQuickAndDirty has a spectacular aura aboutTheQuickAndDirty has a spectacular aura about

Zato. You are one of the simplest people that play on Theta IF YOU EVER THOUGHT ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY. Why would Callinectes Give such a large account up to someone else to play on another world himself? That logic is beyond ridiculous... YOU granted entry into your own alliance a person that you were at war with since forever ago because you thought they just gave up the account? You allowed him to take inactive cities inside of your core. You gave him free reign into the heart of your still active players.

Your same logic and mentality was the reason for our Extradition from your great "Coalition", and is ultimately the downfall of JFL.

Are you that simple or simply naive? I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHICH it is.

I was actually joking with Ayrya of Jag Warriors about it when I saw it. I said something along the lines of is LZ smoking crack? How much egg are you trying to scrape off of your face right now LZ? Oh but it doesn't matter, because you are thinking about quitting anyways right? So your "Active" members will be left to fight off territory that you gave to A-X for free...

Just Wow...

Quick

No wow to you Quick where is this coming from are you in Ax?
To make a comment no problem but to get insulting come on man.
Yes I fell for it do not deny it and I am not complaining.Simply bringing it to the light.Maybe this is normal to you but believe it or not some people just play for fun.I personally can deal with anything and this does not phase me but when some people have quit because of this tactics and some are talking about Quitting then yes it affects the game.

The day I quit is because it is not fun anymore or loss interested for the game not because I get bullied out of Theta.I guess at one point or another we all have our vanguard huh Quick.:cool:

DeletedUser

Just a thought - but could it be that people quit when they realize that they are losing the battle? :eek: Or maybe when they realise they are expending all their support on a leader who is only looking after himself? :heh:

DeletedUser

If someone sends you insulting messages then block them. If you find a spy in your alliance then kill him. if your enemy hides in VM then just wait until he comes back and chase him down again.

If people are actually quitting because of this stuff Zato then they were to weak to handle theta anyway.

DeletedUser

Quick

No wow to you Quick where is this coming from are you in Ax?
To make a comment no problem but to get insulting come on man.
Yes I fell for it do not deny it and I am not complaining.Simply bringing it to the light.Maybe this is normal to you but believe it or not some people just play for fun.I personally can deal with anything and this does not phase me but when some people have quit because of this tactics and some are talking about Quitting then yes it affects the game.

The day I quit is because it is not fun anymore or loss interested for the game not because I get bullied out of Theta.I guess at one point or another we all have our vanguard huh Quick.:cool:

Am I in AX??? I should be asking YOU the same question, seeing as how you recruit them without question, and let them get elbow deep in you.

I don't believe that I was insulting. I am pretty sure I phrased every "insult" as a question. Which is not in fact an insult unless you are answering yes to them.

We all have our own vanguard? You are still trying to tell me that the war with TC started over TV.... Um I don't know how many different ways I have to tell you that TV didn't matter in that situation. It was how TC leaders handled it. And in fact had they budged an INCH in that matter, war would have never came about. IN FACT, we later learned how they (Paul S) had been in cohoots with Akazmier. So yes, TV played a role... ULTIMATELY IT WAS TC's own doing... THEY Allowed them to play their game.

**********So in short a little cliff note for those that don't want to read my whole paragraph, No, nothing you just said made sense. You just got "De-Bunked"... Dominoes!!

DeletedUser

Caught red handed

Old Today, 02:30 #9
Robbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 583
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

Oh my god? Are you for real Zato? When you let calli join JFL I thought nothing could make me laugh more. Really, how in the world could you believe that story about the exchanged account? When calli and me thought about this "horrible ploy" I was almost sure you won't buy it. But you did and your reaction now it's even more amusing. And it's also very amusing how you forget about JFL's tactics. Remember idu2? The dumbest spy in Theta history and his lame attempt to join The Liqs in order to spy for you? And talking about VM... lol. How many JFL hit VM as soon as they were under attack? The same idu2 (in VM right now, btw), migalus, tehnicar, rogzilla, yarilo, =111= and so on.... Also, please name at least an AX ally that fall because of AX. Can you name at least one? And submit at least one message where me or some other AX leader is bullying some opponent. Everybody should believe this assertions to be true because you claim they are true? Provide some evidence!

And really Zato, complaining about an AX spy and using a quote taken from AX's forum!!!
Last edited by Robbyn44; Today at 02:42.
Robbyn44 is offline Add to Robbyn44's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Robbyn

Yes I was naive like Quick said for believing it is only a game and we play for fun.Only a teenager on an ego trip will think they can win in Theta.People joining other alliances or changing accounts is normal but to fake leaving and changing accounts you like it or not it is cheating.It is up there with multi-accounting but it is not in the rules.So if AX is willing to do this to get the upper hand in a game what else are they up to?

Maybe you are so use to the dirt but think about it there is some people who just want to play the game.I like to play Grepo and if I get my butt kicked the other guy was better who cares I had fun playing.

I have gotten messages from my guys where they get messages from some AX about taking them out or talking smack I personally don't care about that I have gotten plenty of nasty grams myself but some of my guys don't play like that.

Alliances which have fallen for listening to AX:
The Expendables
Alpha
Gaurdians of Asgard caught their mistake in time and stopped listening to AX.
Just to name a few.

F.Y.I. Bignick The post I got was posted in an allied shared forum.I do not have a spy in AX.

What is funny Robbyn you are an excellent attacker probably the best in Theta nobody can take that away from you so why the dirty tactics?
Supposedly JFL is dead and TL and AX are trying to sandwich JFL like always and still you feel you need more advantage? :cool:

DeletedUser

Ah, Zato. 12 year olds do play the game, and somedays I think you are one of them.
First things first, I am not in AX, and personally I'm not a huge fan of them either. But I suppose I am a bit of a troll, and such this post is made.

Zato said:
1.Spying is the number one weapon which Alliances X uses especially if they cannot beat an alliance in battle with fair play.

Uh-huh. I wonder what the score is. I do believe it's well in favor of AX, especially since Llettek left. And besides, what's bad about this? You used this same tactic yourself you know, and proved it by posting a message that was definitely from either AX's forum or a mass mail sent out to AX members, aka something you could not get access to without a spy in some alliance. So is JFL as bad or even worse than AX? Not to mention all the other numerous spies in this game.

2.Once you put an AX fighter in a corner the most famous move is to run into vacation mode.

Good example Callinectes seems he has deep pockets he never runs out of vacations days.LOL

Remember MathewsPrincess? Last I checked, she fought back and won. Robbyn also mentioned several JFL members to go in VM while under attack. I can't deny it's an effective tactic, even if it's a deplorable one.
So once again, JFL exhibits the same trait. Are you sure you're describing AX and not JFL, your own alliance?
Oh, and you can't continuously buy VM days, you can only buy 14 total. Not to mention that Cal may be having some RL issues, though the abuse of the feature makes it seem like you're running from attacks if you use it during a war.

3.Bullying by messaging an opponent.Friendly banter is one thing but to message an opponent to be mean and insulting not good what if there is a 12 year old on the other side of the Computer?

I agree. It would be bad if you were on the receiving end Zato, no? Of course, we only have your word for it, which to be honest is rather shaky at the moment.Oh, and I suppose since you listed it here, JFL has also bullied some players? Example: Your words about Cal in this thread, provided he is truly having RL issues. Poor example I know, but it's better than what you gave for this. Even in your new post, I see no specific example. Can't you post something, and if you may, forward me one of these bullying messages.

4. Another famous tactic and that is to use other alliances to do their fighting lots of alliances have fallen due to listening to AX advice.

Uh-huh. Who? I know of only one pact AX has made, and that was with TL. And last I checked, they're still high-ranked. Actually the exact same with JFL here, except I'm not sure if we're still allied with them.

5.The rotating of players two or three run into vacation mode and another 2 or 3 pop up out of the blue to continue the fight.Very interesting this tactic but I am not allowed to talk any further about this.

Oh, wow. Clever, definitely proves that AX has tactical brilliance in their leadership ranks somewhere. Allows some players to take a break, while others continue the fight. With proper management, you can even incorporate the real vacations into it as well. I find it difficult to find something that clever underhanded. Unfortunately, the streak is ended, I doubt JFL does something like this.

A lot of people play for fun but how can it be fun when there is elements like this in theta ruining the fun.

After reading the list again, the only point to apply to this is #3, which we have no proof of AX doing, and, giving you the benefit of the doubt, no proof of JFL doing either.

Honestly Zato, either grow up and quit being naive, or quit drawing attention to yourself with these ridiculous posts. Oh, and make sure to answer all of my points if you respond, or I'll have fun quoting your own words:
Lord Zato said:
Funny you did not answer the other points.

EDIT: Do note this took me a good couple of minutes, and 2 new posts were made while typing this. Some responses to Zato's new post:

People joining other alliances or changing accounts is normal but to fake leaving and changing accounts you like it or not it is cheating.It is up there with multi-accounting but it is not in the rules.

How is this even remotely like multi-accounting? All the guy did was lie to you. That was it. Plain and simple. You want us to put in the Grepolis rules "Thou shalt not lie?" Oh, erm, wait, how are we supposed to monitor that, and how the heck are we supposed to play the political part of this game without lies? It's not cheating to lie, and for a naive fool to believe the lie to be a truth.

DeletedUser

bring it

Onyaweb

Hoplite

Total posts : 30
Onyaweb is on a distinguished road

Just a thought - but could it be that people quit when they realize that they are losing the battle? Or maybe when they realise they are expending all their support on a leader who is only looking after himself?

Hahaha glad I had my coffee. Yes I have seen the Liquidators post something like that which it is obvious they don't know what is going on but love to speculate.Seems you don't have your own thoughts.

Is it really you Onyaweb? when it comes to AX I can't tell who is who anymore.If that was the case of me hugging up all the support JFL would of been dead along time ago.Considering AX and TL have always love going after us what this has been going on over a year at least now.
Who knows how long The dirty tactics have been going on?I know The AX spy we have has been at work for a long time.:cool:

DeletedUser

Z-grade

de

Chiliarch

Total posts : 1,060
Z Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud ofZ Grade has much to be proud of

Ah, Zato. 12 year olds do play the game, and somedays I think you are one of them.
First things first, I am not in AX, and personally I'm not a huge fan of them either. But I suppose I am a bit of a troll, and such this post is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zato
Uh-huh. I wonder what the score is. I do believe it's well in favor of AX, especially since Llettek left. And besides, what's bad about this? You used this same tactic yourself you know, and proved it by posting a message that was definitely from either AX's forum or a mass mail sent out to AX members, aka something you could not get access to without a spy. So is JFL as bad or even worse than AX? Not to mention all the other numerous spies in this game.

Quote:

Remember MathewsPrincess? Last I checked, she fought back and won. Robbyn also mentioned several JFL members to go in VM while under attack. I can't deny it's an effective tactic, even if it's a deplorable one.
So once again, JFL exhibits the same trait. Are you sure you're describing AX and not JFL, your own alliance?
Oh, and you can't continuously buy VM days, you can only buy 14 total. Not to mention that Cal may be having some RL issues, though the abuse of the feature makes it seem like you're running from attacks if you use it during a war.

Quote:
I agree. It would be bad if you were on the receiving end Zato, no? Of course, we only have your word for it, which to be honest is rather shaky at the moment.Oh, and I suppose since you listed it here, JFL has also bullied some players? Example: Your words about Cal in this thread, provided he is truly having RL issues. Poor example I know, but it's better than what you gave for this.

Quote:
Uh-huh. Who? I know of only one pact AX has made, and that was with TL. And last I checked, they're still high-ranked. Actually the exact same with JFL here, except I'm not sure if we're still allied with them.

Quote:
Oh, wow. Clever, definitely proves that AX has tactical brilliance in their leadership ranks somewhere. Allows some players to take a break, while others continue the fight. With proper management, you can even incorporate the real vacations into it as well. I find it difficult to find something that clever underhanded. Unfortunately, the streak is ended, I doubt JFL does something like this.

Quote:
A lot of people play for fun but how can it be fun when there is elements like this in theta ruining the fun.
After reading the list again, the only point to apply to this is #3, which we have no proof of AX doing, and, giving you the benefit of the doubt, no proof of JFL doing either.

Honestly Zato, either grow up and quit being naive, or quit drawing attention to yourself with these ridiculous posts. Oh, and make sure to answer all of my points if you respond, or I'll have fun quoting your own words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato
Funny you did not answer the other points.
EDIT: Do note this took me a good couple of minutes, and 2 new posts were made while typing this.

Theodontus:
Z Grade is online now Add to Z Grade's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

My point is so anything goes in Theta?
So you think what callinectes did is ok?
You are a mode right? just don't remember ever insulting you or not even a banter.So I am not allowed to express my opinion?:cool:

DeletedUser

Zato, I'm making the comment "maybe when they realise they are expending all their support on a leader who is only looking after himself?" based on my experience of taking JFL cities.