Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser18983

There's callinectes... I didn't miss you at all. Always so rude. I know your one of those people that plays this game 24-7. Oh yah and you run into v-mode a lot. When Hornets merged into AX you ran to v-mode like 5 times before I left this world. So you shouldn't be talking. And why do I care if God is mercy my soul? I don't really. I award you no points as well.

DeletedUser

Why? Because you bottled it and went walk-about with every other player in the ocean because you cared about the idiots in TL rather than the people who were part of your "TEAM".

why exactly are we idiots? too bad i didnt know you are a jerk, i wouldnt bother to explain anything to you...
you act like a crazy girl that got dumped and looking for revenge, get over it lady! arent your rebound alliance good enough for you?
you have the right to judge our decision, obviously its not something that a rim player like you can understand, but you have no right to call people you dont know idiots...

this is for those who really cant understand what is the difference between being in a rim ocean and being in the core- when most of your cities are in o26 you only need to worry about other alliances in o25/o26/o27 most players there are late joiners and arent that good anyway. there is no real threat from o15/o16/o17 because they are almost empty and alliance in o35/o36/o37 arent looking to control those oceans because it's a dead end.
when most of your cities are in o35/o45, you need to worry about the best players in this game that trying to close on you from o34/o35/o36/o44/o45/o46/o55 add many players in your alliance that go inactive because they are playing for too long already and most of theta declaring war on you and it leaves you in a position you need to make hard decisions! dont see how it makes us idiots...
i believe it was a very good decision because TL is doing not bad at all after everybody were sure we will be gone long time ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

For once I completely agree with Igapolis...Being right in and have no cities anywhere else to retreat to in other.. It's hard to keep those cities... I don't really think TL are idiots. A lot smarter then you Mike. If they were idiots then how would they survive in this world?

DeletedUser8790

There's callinectes... I didn't miss you at all. Always so rude. I know your one of those people that plays this game 24-7. Oh yah and you run into v-mode a lot. When Hornets merged into AX you ran to v-mode like 5 times before I left this world. So you shouldn't be talking. And why do I care if God is mercy my soul? I don't really. I award you no points as well.

Lighten up, it is a quote from Billy Madison. you guys/gals are way to serious. BTW I have been on VM a total of 3 times in 2 years in theta, twice planned and once due to internal alliance issues not attacks, so bug off. Running to VM is silly who cares about cities? Lose one conquer two more is my motto as long as I can ring out battle points from the loss, Cities mean nothing. If you left why are you posting here?

DeletedUser18983

Cause I fell that I wanna come back to this world :D And I know you've been in v-mode much more than that. Me?, Serious? You obviously don't know me that well. It's mostly AX that is so serious about this game.
Your a very repsectful player. Even thought I've taken so many cities from you don't message me and say, "stop attacking please!!!". I mean it's a game. If your not havin fun, hey why yah playin?
Quote 1311

DeletedUser8790

Cause I fell that I wanna come back to this world :D And I know you've been in v-mode much more than that. Me?, Serious? You obviously don't know me that well. It's mostly AX that is so serious about this game. Quote 1311

How would you come back? I thought the old worlds are now closed?, Agreed Ax is very serious about the game, that is probably why I am not there anymore. That is OK everyone plays how they want to, that is what makes it fun. How boring would we be if we were all Zato Clones, I love all the players here, the simmers, the attackers, the defenders, the spies, the ones who only log in once a week, etc. etc. Theta is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get. Well I have 31 days remaining for VM, So I am not sure how that adds up or if I care. To each his own as they say, maybe If I was not in VM for half of the last year I would have 12 million DBP, I should have thought of that!

DeletedUser18983

Example of your defending: I'll just stuff the city with troops and let everybody attack it :D"
I wasn't hear this year smart one.-Not insulting you on either comments.
I'm magic that's how I'm coming back... Just wait till summer old friend...

DeletedUser9465

Callinectes, who cares what a nobody in this game as Ajax/Purple Hornet has to say? Really! You are wasting your time.

DeletedUser18983

Oh hey Robbyn... How you been buddy? :D Just having fun... You know fun. The think that you've never heard of?

DeletedUser8790

Example of your defending: I'll just stuff the city with troops and let everybody attack it :D"

Yep Pretty Much, And you all constantly oblige me :) I am hoping Zato, Idu, and RKH1 oblige me next week, Getting a bit low on the DBP front.

DeletedUser

Thee are things much do like in Christmas.
Friends, buddy, sweethearts is a must!
But you know a kind of weird calls for it
And that is to log in a game that you always want.

I’d like to offer “love” in X-mas but do make war heheheheheehh
It’s kind of late but late it is I would like To greet you all Merry Christmas

DeletedUser10902

Akaz about when he was trying to get in to the coalition and offering to hit TL as part of the deal. Desperate wasn't in it.

What happened to that war between TV and TL? Who won it? Oh wait, it never happened. I could have gone into the coalitions bosom and attacked TL. Could have joined NWO. You see me there? I see YOU in their bosom. Not I.

And as for not being able to defend myself against TP? 3 days of attacks with over 800 inbound in total. I had 50 cities and players with a total of over 350 hitting me. No support at all except from Zeus and I only lost 3 cities on the 4th day because I'd not slept properly and gave up. Why? Because you bottled it and went walk-about with every other player in the ocean because you cared about the idiots in TL rather than the people who were part of your "TEAM". You, my friend, are the traitor and coward. You lack the guts to play the game.

I NEVER went on that walk about. I FOUGHT for you and every other misfit on your team. I was kicked out of TL leadership because I BELIEVED in that group. (well, they asked me to go.. didn't really kick.)

I supported you too, in those dark days you speak of. You decided to QUIT... and I asked you to reconsider. I tried to talk you out of it. I told you to move North and let us cover you. Why? I considered you and Zues friends... and men under my command. As such, you were my responsibility. Which I guess makes your betrayal of me that much more painful.

You took the easy road. Quit or switch. God d@mn it... I fought for something! I got pounded. I never quit. I sniped CS with Lightships when I had too, but never quit.

You hide under the shadow of TP. With out them, I would have removed the blight known as Tarabostes from Ocean 26 long ago! YOU are my biggest failure! I am sorry Theta for helping to create such an alliance.

DeletedUser

What happened to that war between TV and TL? Who won it? Oh wait, it never happened. I could have gone into the coalitions bosom and attacked TL. Could have joined NWO. You see me there? I see YOU in their bosom. Not I.

I NEVER went on that walk about. I FOUGHT for you and every other misfit on your team. I was kicked out of TL leadership because I BELIEVED in that group. (well, they asked me to go.. didn't really kick.)

I supported you too, in those dark days you speak of. You decided to QUIT... and I asked you to reconsider. I tried to talk you out of it. I told you to move North and let us cover you. Why? I considered you and Zues friends... and men under my command. As such, you were my responsibility. Which I guess makes your betrayal of me that much more painful.

You took the easy road. Quit or switch. God d@mn it... I fought for something! I got pounded. I never quit. I sniped CS with Lightships when I had too, but never quit.

You hide under the shadow of TP. With out them, I would have removed the blight known as Tarabostes from Ocean 26 long ago! YOU are my biggest failure! I am sorry Theta for helping to create such an alliance.

Wow, great speech Akaz

DeletedUser

Hey Zato guess what, I was a spy too. Too bad no one ever found out until now

DeletedUser

Hey ajax. nice to have you back