Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser19042

lol, At one point I do understand you (a bit)
but the rest 'like 99,9999% i don't...:)

DeletedUser8790

My point is what is the point of fighting or cleaning up your ocean when someone can just cheat set you back in your work.Some people have quit and some are talking about quitting and they are right what is the point in playing? All we want is a fair fight if we get beaten so be it no big deal but at least we knew we had a fighting chance that is what makes it fun.
By this dirty tactics happening it under-minds all of us really.How we know who is really wining or losing or what alliance is really good at keeping it together?

It is like having a stacked deck you just took the fun out of the game it is business now no fun.LOL and what is helarious there is no money to win here just fun.:cool:

All I did is take a chunk of cities in your core area, I am sure you will have no problems retaking these, Maybe motivate some of the players there, Ocean 44 is a bit of a dead zone, It is no secret my stratgey has always been recruitment of BP, I have always been a sub par attacker so this is a better solution for me, This is just a new twist to the old game. sorry it was at your expense.
How does anyone really know who's alliance is wining or losing? know one is omniscient, However territory gain is paramount in this game as you know and it is long term any given week any given alliance can surge ahead or receed back sometimes you need to look back at the larger gains and losses.
In the end it does not matter recent events have told us that this world will end in ~6 months or less, after two year of fighting we are still no clearer on anything as far as the world is concerned, The final chapters have yet to be written.. I took a stab at this a few months ago but few cared to listen so I no longer have an opinion on the fate of theta. I will just take it in stride, We either do what the mods/innogames personnel decide for us or we make our own fate. The latter is an even more difficult road to take given the folks involved. It is interesting though looking back at how seemingly like minded players have gravitated towards each other, The personalities I have played with in Ax are so different than the ones in JFL (that I recently interacted with) it is stunning. I am not sure if this is a cause or effect thing? I guess I need a philosopher to figure that one out.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity

When did that scheme start? Did it begin when callinectes attacked Cactus God with the help of his comrades( as a result Robbyn left AX for a while because this act broke the conditions of his personal agreement with CG )? Or you used that incident to give more credit to your legend afterwards?
Either way, I have to hand it to you, you guys are incredible. Pity that you waste your talent in Grepolis, World's political arenas are yearning for manipulators such as you...lol

DeletedUser9465

Lol rkh1! I would hardly call this a manipulation. Would you have ever fall for it? I very much doubt it. As a matter of fact, I very much doubt any other leader of a top 12 alliance would have ever fall for it. Stunningly, Lord Zato did. Too bad for him.

And to answer your curiosity, it started after that incident. The incident you mentioned was used only to explain the so called "account exchange".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Total posts : 239
callinectes will become famous soon enoughcallinectes will become famous soon enough

Yes I sent message to callinectes saying he got me good.I don't deny it.
I know about spying and all this stuff that happens.That is why like callinecets is saying he was left in the dark we do everything thru ingame message or skype.We have had a spy for along time if we did not learn how to deal with that we would of really been dead way back.

My point is what is the point of fighting or cleaning up your ocean when someone can just cheat set you back in your work.Some people have quit and some are talking about quitting and they are right what is the point in playing? All we want is a fair fight if we get beaten so be it no big deal but at least we knew we had a fighting chance that is what makes it fun.
By this dirty tactics happening it under-minds all of us really.How we know who is really wining or losing or what alliance is really good at keeping it together?

It is like having a stacked deck you just took the fun out of the game it is business now no fun.LOL and what is helarious there is no money to win here just fun.:cool:

Lol rkh1! I would hardly call this a manipulation. Would you have ever fall for it? I very much doubt it. As a matter of fact, I very much doubt any other leader of a top 12 alliance would have ever fall for it. Stunningly, Lord Zato did. Too bad for him.

And to answer your curiosity, it started after that incident. The incident you mentioned was used only to explain the so called "account exchange".

Yes Rob is correct, I did not know of the catus god agreement since I am a floater sometimes, I was in 2.0 or disentagration when that occurred and no one told me when I returned, So that was all real, I messed up plain and simple, All friends eventually work these things out so when I came back the events that occurred we made up as went. After I came out of VM mode we had a bet how long it would take for me to get attacked, when the first attacks came in is when we came up with this idea so It was not deeply planned at the start.

DeletedUser

Oh my god? Are you for real Zato? When you let calli join JFL I thought nothing could make me laugh more. Really, how in the world could you believe that story about the exchanged account? When calli and me thought about this "horrible ploy" I was almost sure you won't buy it. But you did and your reaction now it's even more amusing. And it's also very amusing how you forget about JFL's tactics. Remember idu2? The dumbest spy in Theta history and his lame attempt to join The Liqs in order to spy for you? And talking about VM... lol. How many JFL hit VM as soon as they were under attack? The same idu2 (in VM right now, btw), migalus, tehnicar, rogzilla, yarilo, =111= and so on.... Also, please name at least an AX ally that fall because of AX. Can you name at least one? And submit at least one message where me or some other AX leader is bullying some opponent. Everybody should believe this assertions to be true because you claim they are true? Provide some evidence!

And really Zato, complaining about an AX spy and using a quote taken from AX's forum!!! :eek:

Also, please name at least an AX ally that fall because of AX. Can you name at least one?

How About Alpha and D.Expendables, and whats left of IDKnights,

that you recruited to keep your points up ?

And since when did you start speaking like that Robbyn ?

your opening line sounds more like that brat Kas used to toss out,

Its very evident that Alliance X are cheating in many ways and you simply get away with it because your the largest member in Theta and your alliance are no1,

but im positive, your many members accounts are on a rotation and shared basis, when one account comes under too much flack hit Vmode, and open a sleeper account.

its evident in the statistics how so many LARGE accounts lay dormant until attacked then end up in VMODE.

Cheats never prosper, they get caught eventually,

In FACT, ill go as far to say, your not even the real Robbyn, a secret that's been hidden but many have long suspected, your accent in your writing changes frequently,

and your perfection skilled timed attacks, I cast you as a BOT user, and dont for a second believe that 6 random players can time to the precision that you and some of your constant attackers achieve,

YET of course once again, You being a MOD and they kissing your they let you get away with it by looking the other way to your cheating.

Feel free to ban me again MODs, your as corrupt as Alliance X are. :p

DeletedUser8790

Its very evident that Alliance X are cheating in many ways and you simply get away with it because your the largest member in Theta and your alliance are no1,

but im positive, your many members accounts are on a rotation and shared basis, when one account comes under too much flack hit Vmode, and open a sleeper account.

its evident in the statistics how so many LARGE accounts lay dormant until attacked then end up in VMODE.

In FACT, ill go as far to say, your not even the real Robbyn, a secret that's been hidden but many have long suspected, your accent in your writing changes frequently,

and your perfection skilled timed attacks, I cast you as a BOT user, and dont for a second believe that 6 random players can time to the precision that you and some of your constant attackers achieve,

YET of course once again, You being a MOD and they kissing your they let you get away with it by looking the other way to your cheating.

Wow that is quite a stunning accusation, completely ridiculous though, LOL. Sure Lots of people quit and give their accounts over but no one I know of has ever multi accounted. But this occurs in all alliances. We all know that What are we on the 3rd madmanmars now? ellee form AAB is in JW along with others in new accounts so get over it. On another note, I stayed loyal to my alliance, I did not flat out betray them like mrbradshaw or dandaman just because I was bored, that is far worse a thing to do in my book. so quit whining about cheating, Multi accounts or shared account, bots and the like are cheating, Finding creative ways to get information or keep active players in your alliance is not. just check the rule book

DeletedUser

back tracking

llinectes

Hekatontarch

Total posts : 242
callinectes will become famous soon enoughcallinectes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato View Post

It is like having a stacked deck you just took the fun out of the game it is business now no fun.LOL and what is helarious there is no money to win here just fun.

All I did is take a chunk of cities in your core area, I am sure you will have no problems retaking these, Maybe motivate some of the players there, Ocean 44 is a bit of a dead zone, It is no secret my stratgey has always been recruitment of BP, I have always been a sub par attacker so this is a better solution for me, This is just a new twist to the old game. sorry it was at your expense.
How does anyone really know who's alliance is wining or losing? know one is omniscient, However territory gain is paramount in this game as you know and it is long term any given week any given alliance can surge ahead or receed back sometimes you need to look back at the larger gains and losses.
In the end it does not matter recent events have told us that this world will end in ~6 months or less, after two year of fighting we are still no clearer on anything as far as the world is concerned, The final chapters have yet to be written.. I took a stab at this a few months ago but few cared to listen so I no longer have an opinion on the fate of theta. I will just take it in stride, We either do what the mods/innogames personnel decide for us or we make our own fate. The latter is an even more difficult road to take given the folks involved. It is interesting though looking back at how seemingly like minded players have gravitated towards each other, The personalities I have played with in Ax are so different than the ones in JFL (that I recently interacted with) it is stunning. I am not sure if this is a cause or effect thing? I guess I need a philosopher to figure that one out.
callinectes is offline Reply With Quote

Call don't back track now.I know what you mean we can clean them out again but that is the point what for? If there is cheating why play?
For a guy who supposedly was trying to make Theta better you really contradicted yourself.Only Alliance X knows who else has this type of playing affected.How many alliances have fallen? How many people quit because of getting beaten with no fair play? How long has it been going on?
It raises to many questions about AX.Good way to keep the number one spot for a long time.:cool:

DeletedUser

To bad for Theta

Robbyn44

Hipparchus

Total posts : 585
Robbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the roughRobbyn44 is a jewel in the rough

Last edited by Robbyn44; Today at 19:42.

No Robbyn to bad for people playing Theta.I was having fun even if sometimes I would get my butt kicked.But now if this is the way it is the fun just got kicked out the window.Keep in mind I am voicing other people in theta not just myself.How many other alliances has this been done too?
How many people have quit because they got beaten Because of no fair play?
What is ironic you put a lot of gold in your account to grow actually a lot of people use premium what happens if to many people quit because of the cheating? From what I understand Theta is already under the gun you think this type of playing will help it?:cool:

DeletedUser8790

Call don't back track now.I know what you mean we can clean them out again but that is the point what for? If there is cheating why play?
For a guy who supposedly was trying to make Theta better you really contradicted yourself.Only Alliance X knows who else has this type of playing affected.How many alliances have fallen? How many people quit because of getting beaten with no fair play? How long has it been going on?
It raises to many questions about AX.Good way to keep the number one spot for a long time.:cool:

I still do not see your point, If I broke a rule("cheated") than report me, I did not so live with it, It has been a part of grepolis since the game started. You have done it, others have done it, it is happening now, it will happen again, so quit belly aching over it, it's part of the game. And change your alliance name while you are at it, you guys have not had a laugh in some time that much is clear.

DeletedUser

I am a Theta Vet and read the forum on accasion and I think you missed the point in one of Cronus's posts that said when the active mebership drops below 1000 players an end game scenario will be put into place. So if that happens and the world still looks the way it looks AX could and most likely would win.

DeletedUser

Lol

callinectes

Hekatontarch

Total posts : 243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zato View Post
It raises to many questions about AX.Good way to keep the number one spot for a long time.

I still do not see your point, If I broke a rule("cheated") than report me, I did not so live with it, It has been a part of grepolis since the game started. You have done it, others have done it, it is happening now, it will happen again, so quit belly aching over it, it's part of the game. And change your alliance name while you are at it, you guys have not had a laugh in some time that much is clear.

You have been doing this since the game started??????????
This is the first time I see somebody pretend to give up their account because they were beaten to get the upper hand.
Hahahaha how do you know if we laugh or not you were in our in-house Academy by yourself with no rights and nobody to get intel from.

I got a better one for you. Cheating X:cool:

DeletedUser

Thanks for info

Mosert

Peltast

Total posts : 4
Mosert is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a Theta Vet and read the forum on accasion and I think you missed the point in one of Cronus's posts that said when the active mebership drops below 1000 players an end game scenario will be put into place. So if that happens and the world still looks the way it looks AX could and most likely would win.
Mosert is online now Add to Mosert's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Mosert

I see what you mean yea that would not be good if it ended.To build large accounts with a lot of cities it takes time and money if you use premium.
I like playing theta it is the only one that is not 2.0.I tried the others but did not like them.Thanks for info mosert.:cool:

DeletedUser8790

You have been doing this since the game started??????????
This is the first time I see somebody pretend to give up their account because they were beaten to get the upper hand.
Hahahaha how do you know if we laugh or not you were in our in-house Academy by yourself with no rights and nobody to get intel from.

I got a better one for you. Cheating X:cool:

No, people have been spying since the game began, I had not done that before, Thought I would give it a try, broaden my horizons.

Beaten? Ha, You are the best. you sure can bait me in. LOL, I guess knocking me down 5-10 cities every now and then means I was "beaten" that is rich, I guess then JFL as a whole has been ground to a pulp, spat out and stomped on if that is your measure of "winning". wow that is grand. Remember I brought battle to you, When I started in Ocean 55 and 45 JFL was clearly dominate, what happened there? I do not measure my success on points or cities, that is reserved for your alliance as a whole, Sometime you need to sacrifice for your team, of course you may need the definition of that, it does not mean: "support lord zato and no one else" Fine if it makes you happy you are the grand supreme winner of 20 cities or so that I replaced somewhere else anyways. Maybe the mods can make a badge for that. The Crab Steamer: "Congratulations you have conquered the most Callinectes cities this day!"

DeletedUser22190

You keep going on about cheating but there was no cheating just a scheme that you fell for and apparently have taken bad to. Its not cheating just because someone got one over on you with lies. If people are quiting because of what happened then it is their problem they need to read up on war tactics,it is a war game .As for fair play you do what you can scheming and tactics and spying are not cheating. You should really be spending all this energy on how to get one back on us not going on about it over again.

DeletedUser

Oh my god? Are you for real Zato? When you let calli join JFL I thought nothing could make me laugh more. Really, how in the world could you believe that story about the exchanged account? When calli and me thought about this "horrible ploy" I was almost sure you won't buy it. But you did and your reaction now it's even more amusing. And it's also very amusing how you forget about JFL's tactics. Remember idu2? The dumbest spy in Theta history and his lame attempt to join The Liqs in order to spy for you? And talking about VM... lol. How many JFL hit VM as soon as they were under attack? The same idu2 (in VM right now, btw), migalus, tehnicar, rogzilla, yarilo, =111= and so on.... Also, please name at least an AX ally that fall because of AX. Can you name at least one? And submit at least one message where me or some other AX leader is bullying some opponent. Everybody should believe this assertions to be true because you claim they are true? Provide some evidence!

And really Zato, complaining about an AX spy and using a quote taken from AX's forum!!! :eek:

I'll name you one Robby,

Ionuts Dark Knights

so get off your high horse already.

DeletedUser9465

1. I've already explained what happened to Alpha and D.Ex. IDK declared war to JW without asking AX and this can be verified very easy. This will answer you too, 2skala, so I won't get off my high horses at all. We recruited those Alpha and IDK who asked us exactly because we are loyal to our allies. If I would have cared about the stats as much as you assume I wouldn't recruited them. They have many cities in areas controlled by your alliance where is almost impossible for us to support them properly and your alliance took maximum advantage of this.

2. I've started to talk like this since I was able to produce an articulate speech. Something you seem still unable to deliver.

3. Its evident that you are still very frustrated that AX is number one and your inability to make AX losing this spot drives you crazy. So you are making stupid accusations like this.

3. Those many accounts that lay dormant in AX are in fact fewer (14) that the ones in your alliance (16). Of course, most of them are on VM and I assume this is the case with most dormant accounts in your alliance as well.
For proper corroboration, check grepostats:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6799/members
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/members

4. I am not the real Robbyn? Lol... this one really deserves a prize. I don't know if this is allowed or not but I would like to ask the Theta in game moderator to intervene and make the matter clear. I've only played grepolis from home on my main connection (the one I am using to reply to your hate post and the one I am using the most), from work (initially using my connection there and when this was no longer possible my mobile connection) or, when away from home, using my mobile connection. But of course, you will claim that I have the mods and probably almost everybody in my pocket and they will tell whatever I would ask them to tell. Do you realize how grotesque your accusation is? Why stop here Jehovas, why don't you accuse me I own innogames and I can do whatever I would like to do. Lol... Get real man!

5. Using a but to achieve perfection in attack is, of course, nothing but another hate accusation. Just because you can't doesn't mean nobody can. Following this line of thinking you should accuse at least one of your alliance mates for using the same but because he (I am speaking about Hullu M) achieves pretty much the same perfection in attacks. As I've already explained it to you in an ingame message, there is no but here. And there is no special skill either: just careful planning and a lot of patience in order to send the attacks at the right moment. For your own information, there are others too on Theta that achieve pretty much the same perfection in timing the attacks, some of them members of your anti-AX coalition. And there are others on other servers too. But do you really want a reasonable explanation? Of course not, you just want to throw accusations and justify your own mediocrity as an attacker.

6. Me being a favorite with the mods? Lol... Yesterday I was banned from the external forum for voicing too strongly my frustrations with the 2.0 implementation on Theta. Some favorite with them I am, indeed. Mods being corrupted and conspiring with AX? Lol... Why only the mods, why not the whole world? And me being a mod? Again, this can be easily checked by everyone because there is a list of mods. You won't find me there for sure.

PS: As long as your posts will be as grotesque and immature as this I won't bother to reply anymore. I won't lose any of my time from now on to answer such far-fetched and hateful accusations. Play your game better and maybe you'll achieve better results. But do not try to justify your own inability by accusing other of cheating. It's pathetic.

@Lord Zato

No Robbyn to bad for people playing Theta.I was having fun even if sometimes I would get my butt kicked.But now if this is the way it is the fun just got kicked out the window.Keep in mind I am voicing other people in theta not just myself.How many other alliances has this been done too?
How many people have quit because they got beaten Because of no fair play?
What is ironic you put a lot of gold in your account to grow actually a lot of people use premium what happens if to many people quit because of the cheating? From what I understand Theta is already under the gun you think this type of playing will help it?:cool:

Stop pretending you care for others that much. As a matter of fact, you do not care too much for your own alliance mates or otherwise you wouldn't keep tones of support in your own cities (not under attack btw) while they are losing theirs because there is no support left for them. This kind of play, when the leaders keep almost every support available for them, killed the fun for your members, not callinectes scheme. That's why your members are quitting so easy and AX's members don't. You are just mad because you were so naive to fall for such a simple scheme. And it's so very interesting that you of all people are talking about fair-play when there is no scheme your alliance didn't try to make AX fall. You think I don't know about all those attempts to bribe AX players and make them join JFL? Do you think I forgot about the =111= ploy, the former AAB leader that joined AX only to spy for your alliance and take cities in AX core and then left thinking this will mean the downfall of AX? Did anybody in AX whine on the external that this is unfair and will kill the fun of game? Nope, we took the challenge and came out stronger than before. If you are really a leader, stop complaining and fight back. And do not try to confuse people that the callinectes incident has anything to do with the fate of Theta because it doesn't. It's just a lame attempt to explain your own inability as a leader.

DeletedUser

1. I've already explained what happened to Alpha and D.Ex. IDK declared war to JW without asking AX and this can be verified very easy. This will answer you too, 2skala, so I won't get off my high horses at all. We recruited those Alpha and IDK who asked us exactly because we are loyal to our allies. If I would have cared about the stats as much as you assume I wouldn't recruited them. They have many cities in areas controlled by your alliance where is almost impossible for us to support them properly and your alliance took maximum advantage of this.

2. I've started to talk like this since I was able to produce an articulate speech. Something you seem still unable to deliver.

3. Its evident that you are still very frustrated that AX is number one and your inability to make AX losing this spot drives you crazy. So you are making stupid accusations like this.

3. Those many accounts that lay dormant in AX are in fact fewer (14) that the ones in your alliance (16). Of course, most of them are on VM and I assume this is the case with most dormant accounts in your alliance as well.
For proper corroboration, check grepostats:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6799/members
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/members

4. I am not the real Robbyn? Lol... this one really deserves a prize. I don't know if this is allowed or not but I would like to ask the Theta in game moderator to intervene and make the matter clear. I've only played grepolis from home on my main connection (the one I am using to reply to your hate post and the one I am using the most), from work (initially using my connection there and when this was no longer possible my mobile connection) or, when away from home, using my mobile connection. But of course, you will claim that I have the mods and probably almost everybody in my pocket and they will tell whatever I would ask them to tell. Do you realize how grotesque your accusation is? Why stop here Jehovas, why don't you accuse me I own innogames and I can do whatever I would like to do. Lol... Get real man!

5. Using a but to achieve perfection in attack is, of course, nothing but another hate accusation. Just because you can't doesn't mean nobody can. Following this line of thinking you should accuse at least one of your alliance mates for using the same but because he (I am speaking about Hullu M) achieves pretty much the same perfection in attacks. As I've already explained it to you in an ingame message, there is no but here. And there is no special skill either: just careful planning and a lot of patience in order to send the attacks at the right moment. For your own information, there are others too on Theta that achieve pretty much the same perfection in timing the attacks, some of them members of your anti-AX coalition. And there are others on other servers too. But do you really want a reasonable explanation? Of course not, you just want to throw accusations and justify your own mediocrity as an attacker.

6. Me being a favorite with the mods? Lol... Yesterday I was banned from the external forum for voicing too strongly my frustrations with the 2.0 implementation on Theta. Some favorite with them I am, indeed. Mods being corrupted and conspiring with AX? Lol... Why only the mods, why not the whole world? And me being a mod? Again, this can be easily checked by everyone because there is a list of mods. You won't find me there for sure.

PS: As long as your posts will be as grotesque and immature as this I won't bother to reply anymore. I won't lose any of my time from now on to answer such far-fetched and hateful accusations. Play your game better and maybe you'll achieve better results. But do not try to justify your own inability by accusing other of cheating. It's pathetic.

IDK crumbled in the face of an onslaught and some of their members ran to you, funny how you took them in because thats how Ax helps its allies but you didn't support them when they were being bombarded, so i guess this is a warning to all Ax allies, your alliance will crumble to the ground then Ax will come to your rescue and invite you in, but beware the support you recieve from their top players may be the same you recieved when you were not a member of their alliance. by the way robbyn, i had a sandwich for lunch, in fact a few of my alliance mates have been eating sandwiches for the past few days.

DeletedUser9465

IDK crumbled in the face of an onslaught and some of their members ran to you, funny how you took them in because thats how Ax helps its allies but you didn't support them when they were being bombarded, so i guess this is a warning to all Ax allies, your alliance will crumble to the ground then Ax will come to your rescue and invite you in, but beware the support you recieve from their top players may be the same you recieved when you were not a member of their alliance. by the way robbyn, i had a sandwich for lunch, in fact a few of my alliance mates have been eating sandwiches for the past few days.

By the way 2skala, I couldn't care less about your sandwich. But I am sure sooner or later that sandwich will provoke you and your mates a very bad indigestion. Enjoy your free ride as it lasts. About support, I'm not sure if you are aware or not, there is something called distance. So fyi, there is no use sending support when it needs more than 24 hours to land. And you can be sure, those that chose to join AX are very well aware of what AX can or can't do for them.

PS: Did you or your mates here those awful norwegian screams? Apparently not, as almost all his cities lack any kind of support.