DeletedUser

People dancing around the subject

Old Yesterday, 01:58 #153
mr godsword

Hoplite

Total posts : 14
mr godsword is an unknown quantity at this point

iron
I think this is rather amusing. I think that Zato is just overwhelmed with all the attacks going on his alliance. They are the oldest alliance in theta currently and have probably have had a lot of attacks and I think he's just had it. If you want to take AX down you would have to make a lot more allies( not to mention that they are part of the coalialation which has 6 of the top ranked alliances in theta). Just face the fact that AX is bigger and well better than you guys are. I think you would have enough time to grow since you've been around since the beginning of the world.

@Mr Godsword @Bignickn

You missed the whole point of the thread.several players from ax have been banned recently. Read back one of Robbyn's post where he stated El Muerte situation was fixed.I just checked and he is still banned.

@Coblet

LOL the way things are playing out it is hard to trust anybody anymore in this game.Funny how you disappeared and Vitalii2010 did too at the same time for two weeks.Juschemon did not like me before since I took some of he's cities but now he messages me like we are buddies.Hahaha either I have been playing Grepo too long or their is a lot of funny stuff going on with accounts.Send me the pics Coblet to see what deer looks like me?:eek:

So tell me Mr. Godsword if there is no fair play how does an alliance stand a chance? How can you count the accomplishments if not earned in good faith.

Grant you some of the stuff I mentioned is no big deal and not in the rules but multi accounting is and it under minds the fun for everybody.
Only the person doing the cheating knows and obviously does not care for they would not do it in the first place.Food for Thought.:cool:

:pro:A lot of us don't want Theta to end but we will see how it plays out.

DeletedUser

Hey Zato, how do you know so much about multi-accounting? Is it a JFL practice? I have leveled the same accusations about you and Idu2, and you don't reply. Funny how you two attack me at the exact same time....

I have ONE account that takes up most of my free time. I have neither the time or desire to have more than that, and I am large enough and have enough resources as it is. If you have any suspicions of me using another account, please feel free to pass them along to Innogames so they can investigate it, otherwise, you are just spouting off more garbage out of that glory hole of yours for attention. I don't know what goes on over at JFL, but in my experience, the cheater always accuses the other of cheating to take the blame off them. Is that the case Zato?

How would you like those pictures sent to you, and what other proof would you like me to give you? I just cut the antlers off the head (not a big enough deer for a full mount) and took it to the dump. I have plenty of meat if you want to come over for dinner.....

DeletedUser11927

How would you like those pictures sent to you, and what other proof would you like me to give you? I just cut the antlers off the head (not a big enough deer for a full mount) and took it to the dump. I have plenty of meat if you want to come over for dinner.....

waahhhh Zato! you're so lucky! How I wish I could get that invite to eat game meat!.....if Coblet knew I was coming over, he would probably be serving Z-bra.

But in all seriousness, no alliance here has a policy to encourage actions that will get its members banned...neither does any alliance have any real control of what its members do in their bedroom. That said, I want to end this message by saying:

"you're lower in the food chain. Come on, get in my belly!"

DeletedUser

Last I heard was that The Cohort begging to get back in the axis coalition. The byzantine empire was forced into that coalition, I'm not sure if they really want to be there or not. The axis coalition is declining greatly right now, probably because they're too embarrased being allied with JFL.

I dont know about TBE support. When i was playing, i dont think TBE send us much support. they are 2 oceans away. and stats donot show that NWO is attacking Liq currently. lol when they were attacking, liq was in the verge of disbanding. remember. it turned around when they stopped. they are mostly attacking TC.

and sir, AX has war on all fronts you say. but same is the case of JFL. the only difference is that AX is double the size of JFL. that means a lot.

DeletedUser11927

I dont know about TBE support. When i was playing, i dont think TBE send us much support. they are 2 oceans away. and stats donot show that NWO is attacking Liq currently. lol when they were attacking, liq was in the verge of disbanding. remember. it turned around when they stopped. they are mostly attacking TC.

and sir, AX has war on all fronts you say. but same is the case of JFL. the only difference is that AX is double the size of JFL. that means a lot.

Ank... JFL was about our size when they started the war with us.... in fact they overtook us in rank for just 1 day when Cal had one of his mid life crisis hahahahahah.......

All the warring with us has taken its toll on them and now they are half the size.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

mr godsword

Hoplite

@Mr Godsword @Bignickn

You missed the whole point of the thread.several players from ax have been banned recently. Read back one of Robbyn's post where he stated El Muerte situation was fixed.I just checked and he is still banned.

@Coblet

LOL the way things are playing out it is hard to trust anybody anymore in this game.Funny how you disappeared and Vitalii2010 did too at the same time for two weeks.Juschemon did not like me before since I took some of he's cities but now he messages me like we are buddies.Hahaha either I have been playing Grepo too long or their is a lot of funny stuff going on with accounts.Send me the pics Coblet to see what deer looks like me?:eek:

So tell me Mr. Godsword if there is no fair play how does an alliance stand a chance? How can you count the accomplishments if not earned in good faith.

Grant you some of the stuff I mentioned is no big deal and not in the rules but multi accounting is and it under minds the fun for everybody.
Only the person doing the cheating knows and obviously does not care for they would not do it in the first place.Food for Thought.:cool:

Alright Zato caught me, I am also Honestlyugly, Robbyn44, Waldomdk, the grepogod, Cactus god, RKH1, And sometimes Kiwisteve, Good thing I use all those bots to make my biremes for me :)

DeletedUser

Ank... JFL was about our size when they started the war with us.... in fact they overtook us in rank for just 1 day when Cal had one of his mid life crisis hahahahahah.......

All the warring with us has taken its toll on them and now they are half the size.....

incorrect again ugly. the size has reduced due to the members who have left. that has nothing to do with the war. presently the members in JFL are mostly new. most cities you have got are from idu2 i guess. and he is still a high pointer. so thats not the reason for half size of JFL.

DeletedUser11927

incorrect again ugly. the size has reduced due to the members who have left. that has nothing to do with the war. presently the members in JFL are mostly new. most cities you have got are from idu2 i guess. and he is still a high pointer. so thats not the reason for half size of JFL.

so why is that AX's problem, for whatever reason, that JFL has become half? That's your ex-members' fault for dropping off, so don't go and make it sound AX was bullying JFL from the start.

In any case it is not my mission to destroy Idu, it is only my mission to remove him from my area....and that was accomplished. Idu has a sense of humour and I enjoyed the friendly banter that we had. You, instead, left, but still find time to write useless trash on the forum. If you had time to think, write on this forum, then come back and let your actions do the talking, you empty vessal!

I've earned my right in AX, I have been there from the beginning and I stick to my commitment to my alliance. And it's not the number 1 rank that defines AX but a bunch of members that took this alliance from being unknown to where it is now. We achieved something you will NEVER understand, you lack commitment to ever know that.

your five minutes are up. Go home, suck on your thumb and play with your barbie dolls, loser.

DeletedUser

HAHA You are funny Zato. You knew I was going hunting. You guys started attacking me AFTER I told you that. I hit it a little late and my account wasn't safe until after I had left. I played right up to the time I had to leave, and yes I lost 2 cities.

Would you like to see the pictures? I got a decent 5 point mule deer and a bunch of pheasants. The deer made me think of you ;)

Killing for your satisfaction Coblet ? Such people make me sick. They do feel when they get hit, and they do feel awful when they are dying. Imagine how u would feel, bleeding there alone.

DeletedUser

so why is that AX's problem, for whatever reason, that JFL has become half? That's your ex-members' fault for dropping off, so don't go and make it sound AX was bullying JFL from the start.

In any case it is not my mission to destroy Idu, it is only my mission to remove him from my area....and that was accomplished. Idu has a sense of humour and I enjoyed the friendly banter that we had. You, instead, left, but still find time to write useless trash on the forum. If you had time to think, write on this forum, then come back and let your actions do the talking, you empty vessal!

I've earned my right in AX, I have been there from the beginning and I stick to my commitment to my alliance. And it's not the number 1 rank that defines AX but a bunch of members that took this alliance from being unknown to where it is now. We achieved something you will NEVER understand, you lack commitment to ever know that.

your five minutes are up. Go home, suck on your thumb and play with your barbie dolls, loser.

did i ever mention that it is AX's fault? and ugly, what do you do?? atleast i play. but you, i think you just act like a spoiled kid. yes, thats what you are.

DeletedUser11927

did i ever mention that it is AX's fault? and ugly, what do you do?? atleast i play. but you, i think you just act like a spoiled kid. yes, thats what you are.

Then why do you bring this matter up all the time?...it doesn't even concern you anymore.... you're nothing, you don't even have a city...you are not even in an alliance.....and you are trying to state stuff like you were there from the start... you want to be somebody...you try to be somebody...but all you are is a statistic....

I got something else to say..... BITE ME, LOSER!

DeletedUser

play nice. Or creepy uncle Cronus will step in with his belt and start the spankings.

DeletedUser

play nice. Or creepy uncle Cronus will step in with his belt and start the spankings.

Thats the only reason Im here :D

I wanna see some watering eyes :rolleyes:

Do you use a belt, or the suzuki off-hand swipe?

DeletedUser

mr godsword

Hoplite

@Mr Godsword @Bignickn

@Coblet

I think its funny, since you started this whole nonsense thread AX and TL people have come out and said that several JFL memebers have been getting banned and going into VM now and it the past. Yet when this was happening they didn't post it on the forums and kept it private to save you some embarrassment over your failing alliance.

Now When this is happening to AX you come on the forum and even mention specific people that have been dealing with bans.

Just goes to show how you have no sportsmanship like the rest of your coalition members and no class as well.

DeletedUser7241

If AX and TL are at war on all of their borders that just proves how strong of an alliance they are. If they weren't strong they would have died a long time ago. They just grow off of alliances like JFL.

DeletedUser

Navyman here

I think its funny, since you started this whole nonsense thread AX and TL people have come out and said that several JFL memebers have been getting banned and going into VM now and it the past. Yet when this was happening they didn't post it on the forums and kept it private to save you some embarrassment over your failing alliance.

Now When this is happening to AX you come on the forum and even mention specific people that have been dealing with bans.

Just goes to show how you have no sportsmanship like the rest of your coalition members and no class as well.

Jason you are in TL what happened to The Vanguard??? What happened to loyalty and playing with friends?? You should join the navy so many ships you jump.Cheers.:cool:

:pro:Reminder only a joke.

DeletedUser

Jason you are in TL what happened to The Vanguard??? What happened to loyalty and playing with friends?? You should join the navy so many ships you jump.Cheers.:cool:

:pro:Reminder only a joke.

Another lame joke, that comment doesn't even make sense. TV gave up and wanted to join TC again except for me. BUt then you cried and pouted like the child you are and wouldn't allow it. For some reason TC is still desperate to get back into the coalition and listened to your drivel.

Zato you talk about how making people quit is bad yet you want an entire alliance to quit playing.

Last edited by a moderator: