Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Ok, its pretty simple to do this. Write and give a comment about every Alliance in the top 12.

Heres the updated list.
Points Players Avg.point per player
1 Royal Tiger 777117 681 1141
2 Achaemenid Empire 418213 298 1403
3 Demon Law Breakers 391873 357 1098
4 Condemned 337500 358 943
5 Hades Warriors 220901 275 803
6 The Spartan Alliance 183915 185 994
7 Sands of Time 183150 209 876
8 Realm of Darkness 169353 246 688
9 Followers of Ares 167841 133 1262
10 Serpentine Medea 160458 57 2815
11 Death Knights 147643 200 738
12 GrepoHugs 130160 52 2503

I posted the points and numbers, but when you comment about them, just do it like this.

1 Royal Tiger Mra tribe, no comment, currently getting beat up by Grepohugs, and Serpentine
2 Achaemenid Empire Pretty good has potential
3 Demon Law Breakers Hurry up and disband
4 Condemned Pretty good alliance,
5 Hades Warriors My tribe, no comment
6 The Spartan Alliance No comment...
7 Sands of Time Looks decent
8 Realm of Darkness
9 Followers of Ares
10 Serpentine Medea
11 Death Knights
12 GrepoHugs
Gotta love the hugz :D

Ok, please stay on topic, and if you decide to debate over comments, do not flame.

well updated :)

DeletedUser7213

Carpe Jugulum - Still too hot to handle.
Fusion - No idea. Aways liked NmE, though.
The Snowmen - Peaked months ago, the name changes heralded the decline, albeit halfway down the hill. They've still got some of the best attacking talent in their ranks assuming they're active.
The Illuminati - Not heard one bad word. What has happened to DejaVu/Illu banter? (Xmas perhaps). It was always top notch.
Praetorian Elite - I have some good friends in PE, glad they shed the pompous one.
Killer Bunnies - The extent of my knowledge is from what I've seen on the forums - they've been pretty quiet for the last few weeks with the exception of Yogesh. Good alliance.
League of Erinyes - Lethal, first hand knowledge. I love their attitude to the game, though. Immense.
Route De Noel - RdlM - Funny guys and gals. Quayzarck's posts are legendary.
Deja Vu - Dropped some ranks, good people.
420s - Still an MRA. No one said MRAs don't have good people.
Semper Fi - Know little about them.
Swat - defied the odds and are still here. Probably because of their association with GrepoHugs.

DeletedUser

What has happened to DejaVu/Illu banter? (Xmas perhaps). It was always top notch.

Haha, I do miss it. I have been off for 3 weeks with real life issues. Ivory and the other DeJa Vu keyboard warriors are also hitting real life obstacles. Hopefully after christmas we can resume our thread. It always was fun giving the Illuminati a good old poke :D

DeletedUser

1 Carpe Jugulum - Clear number 1 in all categories. Has been this way for awhile. And will continue to be this way for awhile.
2 Fusion - Good group of players. Number 2 in city points for awhile now
3 THE SNOWMEN - They have some of the best players in Gamma
4 The Illuminati - Wouldn't play this game with anyone else
5 Praetorian Elite - Still don't know too much about them
6 Killer Bunnies - Great leader. I still like their style....
7 League of Erinyes - Great players. Strong BPs. Elite Alliance
8 Route de Noel - Heard good things
9 DeJa Vu - Just another MRA that is getting dominated by an Elite :)
10 420s - MRA with 2 real good players. They are too spread out and bc of this don't have a chance...
11 Semper-Fi - Once a massive MRA, now down to some decent players
12 SWAT - I just think of that cry baby Kosta1 when I think of them :)

vincaocao

Phrourach
1. Carpe Jugulum - Has been no.1 for a long time and will be for a long time.
2. Fusion - Almost reaching the 30m mark.
3. THE SNOWMEN - Finally they get some points.
4. The Illuminati - Always been good and they might get the no.3 spot soon.
5. Praetorian Elite - I think they are elite.
6. Killer Bunnies - Rising steadily
7. League of Erinyes - Powerful and skilled elite alliance.
8. Route De Noel - Continue to rise.
9. DeJa Vu - They are falling cos they're an MRA.
10. 420s - Also falling, ggc1 and others are way behind.
11. Semper - Fi - Great comeback.
12. The Covenant - What?

DeletedUser

1.Carpe Jugulum brillant BJ and princesilk are the bomb :) + they got some of the best players in this world
2. Fusion Cant comment due to being biased IMO brillant deserve to be here
3. THE SNOWMEN Still has good members but is failing due to several alliances ganging up on them
4. Illuminati They just love their BP
5. Praetorian Elite Ive heard good things but dont know much about them
6. Killer Bunnies Gotta love yogesh :D brillant alliance and rising in points
7. League of Erinyes I havent heard much but they're aggresive but should be ranked higher
8. Route De Noel Ive heard good things + they always want abit of action ;)
9. DeJa Vu (Ivory is probaly one of there best player) they strong in several oceans but abit spread out
10. 420s Failing needs to cut dead wait
11. Semper-Fi They cut the weight and are heard because of biscayne
12. The Covent Barely heard of them but they have some strong members in there

DeletedUser

9. DeJa Vu (Ivory is probaly one of there best player) they strong in several oceans but abit spread out

Yep, but looking at the maps they may eventually be split into two parts.

As for your comment on Ivory. I haven't have the pleasure of fighting him, however, I will say Valosin26 is quite good at sniping. He's nailed a few of my Colony Ships before.

1.Carpe Jugulum
Well deserved on the top spot. There is expansion room all around. It will be a long while before these guys fall, if at all. Although if they do I predict inactivity will be the major factor than anything else.
2. Fusion They seem to be okay. I still don't feel like I know much about them.
3. THE SNOWMEN Slowly melting as time goes on (see what I did there :p), but they still have lots of fight left in them.
4. Illuminati I am honored to lead this group of players.
5. Praetorian Elite The first alliance I have seen with Elite in its name that doesn't suck :D
6. Killer Bunnies I just love you guys for the name :p
7. League of Erinyes A great group of players, they've been putting the hurt on The Armistice Foundation
8. Route De Noel No first hand knowledge, good according to the forums though.
9. DeJa Vu Once again, very unique. Not quite up to par with The Illuminati of course :p, but they have a good few players with potential.
10. 420s A few decent players but the rest are just fillers.
11. Semper-Fi I haven't heard much from them in awhile.
12. The Covenant - In our area, not much to say though, good or bad.

DeletedUser

but they have a good few players with potential.

I hope one of them is me there chrss :D

Wouldn't our best and your best working on the same team be fun... never gonna happen though cos I think fighting each other is way way more amusing

DeletedUser

9. DeJa Vu (Ivory is probaly one of there best player)

Tommy,
Thank you very much. However, I know I am not, there are many who are much better than I.
So many, that I dare not attempt to name them, for fear of missing one :cool:

4. Illuminati I am honored to lead this group of players.

Do you really still lead? From the outside it would appear that another has usurped that role. :heh:

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Do you really still lead? From the outside it would appear that another has usurped that role. :heh:

Wow Ivory. I thought you would have gotten past this game of trying to convince me The Illuminati is "falling" or something bad is going to happen to us soon or other such nonsense. :D
If you are so resolved in your belief, which I know you aren't, who is this "new leader."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Carpe Jugulum - Awesome alliance.
2 Fusion - Very aggressive, can't fault these guys.
3 THE SNOWMEN - <insert name here>
4 The Illuminati - See CJ.
5 Praetorian Elite - Needs to get rid of some dead weight.
6 Killer Bunnies - I like these alot.
7 League of Erinyes - Rising in the ranks. Slowly. With a leader like that, the players must be amazing!
8 Route de Noel - I've had an eye on these for a while, very good alliance, I'm happy for them.
9 DeJa Vu - Still here, so well done.
10 420s - The best turtles in Gamma :p
11 Semper-Fi - See DeJa Vu.
12 The Covenant - Small and contained. Instant thumbs up.

DeletedUser2140

Wow Ivory. I thought you would have gotten past this game of trying to convince me The Illuminati is "falling" or something bad is going to happen to us soon or other such nonsense. :D
If you are so resolved in your belief, which I know you aren't, who is this "new leader."

I believe his name is Kris Kringle. :)

DeletedUser

Chrss,
I just have to wonder... It was shortly after you merged port into the Illu that your alliance started to accept players that (in my opinion) seem not to fit the mold that you have held true too since we started this way back when...

No nonsense. Just an observation and a question, that you really did not answer yet. :p

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes I am still the leader, and I don't see that changing for awhile. I don't feel a need to explain the reasonings behind the recruitment of certain players. Sorry, but internal business isn't an open book for everyone to see.

DeletedUser

Seriously Ivory....... I expect you to come up with better poke attempts then this. Your ability at this seems to be quickly diminishing.. ;)

Bottom line is, you only wish you knew how we operated. I can guarantee it is completely different then a MRA ;)

DeletedUser

According to grepo stats DJV had 20 new players join in between dec. 26th and dec 27th...... Did i mention 13 of them had less than 25k points? one dude had 905 points. On the positive side one player had 166k points.....

Seems like most of them were from ADRASTOS

And you speak of recruitment standards......

DeletedUser

Seems like most of them were from ADRASTOS

And you speak of recruitment standards......

Ahhh Jiggie,

We have never been the kind to make an alliance's leadership leave behind the smaller members during a merge,
(unlike some :rolleyes:).
We accept them all and help those new players to grow.

Or for that matter, do we attack smaller players and tell them that
"If you attack DJV or spy for us, I'll stop attacking you!"

Not that you do that, but a few of your membership have been known to act in this manner on a regular basis.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

I think we all should take this to our own thread going forward out of respect to all others that value the top 12 discussion.

DeletedUser7213

Carpe Jugulum: Always sounds like a cliche when giving them credit, so I'll just say they're alright.
Fusion: Keeping number 2 spot warm for the Illuminati. A great force, however, rarely give anything away on the PF's, unlike some.
Snowmen: Confused.com, this is the alliance who spent most of their early days against the MRA mentality, actively seeking to destroy them. Now their only friends are MRA's? Still lots of respect for most of them. The disrespect to Eclipse on another thread was amazing, though. Like seriously, most people lead lives which are more important than a game. It's called actuality.
Illuminati: They love ABP, what more can I say?
Praetorian Elite: Done more than Donkeys with their war against CJ. Much better without the one they call "Brush".
Killer Bunnies: Gossip folk. But good alliance.
League of Erinyes: A great alliance.
DejaVu: Banter is back, yet not as good as before. Not entirely their fault, it's difficult to tease a caveman.
Route de la morte: Good.
420s: Beep beep beep.........................Almost dead. Some members have left for greener pastures.
Semper Fi: No opinion
Convenant: Clearly a product of the illu vs DjVu war. Sneaking on up whilst they're in conflict.