Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser2663

I think there is one award we can give semper FI
Biggest Come back Ever

DeletedUser

Guys... where the heck did Port disappear to?
Is they ranking glitching or did they really disband over night?

I know they weren't in the top 12 but they deserved to be with that 9 man team of theirs...

DeletedUser2663

Guys... where the heck did Port disappear to?
Is they ranking glitching or did they really disband over night?

I know they weren't in the top 12 but they deserved to be with that 9 man team of theirs...

they merged with the illuminati. thats why they are back over 50 members and jumped from 7th to 4th

DeletedUser

My the world picks up on news fast, couple hours after the merge people had already revived this thread since there was a change in the 12.

We were always close with PORT and always had alot of respect for them, so after little while this seemed ideal, and after a while it happened and we gladly welcomed them.

DeletedUser2663

My the world picks up on news fast, couple hours after the merge people had already revived this thread since there was a change in the 12.

i knew about it as soon as it started pretty much. very little escapes my notice when it comes down to the neighbours =)

DeletedUser6812

Tbh the Port/Illuminati merge is great for them just like the KOF+CJ was for us (not forgetting Fusion ofc but i cant honestly remmeber the alliance that went into it!)

Im waiting for the next Donkey one, Imo its a toss up between Swat + KOH :)

DeletedUser

Should be a good move, and perhaps a new balance of power rising in Gamma - both Illuminati and PORT are well respected alliances for obvious reasons - this is a serious strengthening in terms of players and points!

DeletedUser7213

1. Carpe Jugulum - Simply awesome.
2. Fusion - Don't know much about them, but I like what I see.
3. Donkeys... - The decline continues. Although individually they're awesome, alliances are about cohesion, an area they lack. - They're now a bolting alliance. That's what happens when you run around with SWAT.
4. The Illuminati - Good merge with Port and great players.
5. Praetorian Elite - Got a lot of friends in there from my INCOG days. I like MOST of em.
6. 420s - I know nothing.
7. Deja Vu - Slipping?! But I like them.
8. Killer Bunnies - Good alliance. Slightly let down by Suture's negative comments here on the forums. Has reflected badly in my opinion.
9. League of Erinyes - I like them a lot. Great alliance.
10. Route de la Mort - Very good, nice PnPs, too.
11. Armistice Foundation - Need to change that name. I find it to be in terribly poor taste.
12. Semper Fi - Back, against all odds, and seemingly doing quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just to keep this updated I'd like to say SWAT is back in the top 12 after the Armistice foundation lost alot of members.

Can't get rid of SWAT can we?

Wait, just checked again and it looks like Epsilon have replaced swat :(
They have 205 members...

vincaocao

Phrourach
Well I reckon that's not how we define an MRA cos they have over 200 members, according to GrepoStats, about 75% of them are active, not bad.

DeletedUser7213

Well I reckon that's not how we define an MRA cos they have over 200 members, according to GrepoStats, about 75% of them are active, not bad.

LOL, well they never attack back. In my opinion, they're a typical MRA.

DeletedUser

I am actually getting a few attacks that have plenty on land troops but hardly any sea. great BP!
But they bolt and earthquake :(
it's a tactic...

DeletedUser7213

I am actually getting a few attacks that have plenty on land troops but hardly any sea. great BP!
But they bolt and earthquake :(
it's a tactic...

Earthquake with attacks, not a bad tactic. Bolting = MRA noobs. Although, for me, it's usually SWAT that bolt. Or Donkeys...! Yes, I got bolted by a Donkey...!!!!

DeletedUser

1. Carpe Jugulum- unwavering in all stats, needless to say A+
2. Fusion- keeping the 2nd spot though their BP disappoints me some, it grows nearly the same rate as ours
3. Donkeys... once a powerhouse, slowly creeping away, very, very slowly
4. The Illuminati- We rock :D
5. Praetorian Elite- Have heard only bits and clips about them, far as i know CJ is still rocking them
6. DeJa Vu- 1st to take a city off them, as a whole, they are push overs, only a handful of fun ones.
7. 420s- ggc, Aminah, Willscode (ps ill visit you soon!), who the hell are the rest of the 209702061685 of them?
8. Killer Bunnies- gotta love Yogesh, have had messages with him in game, one bad one got into the PF's the rest are a A+ as far as i know
9. League of Erinyes- share a border but excellent people all around.
10. Route de la mort- I do not know much about you but your BP is seriously sad, 10 in pts, only 1 top 12 in any BP category
11. Semper-Fi- just playing 'ring around the rosie' with a couple allainces for the 11th and 12th spot
12. SWAT- see semper-fi

Dont like what I've said, take it up with me in game, none of the spamming the Forums BS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7. 420s- ggc, Aminah, Willscode (ps ill visit you soon!), who the hell are the rest of the 209702061685 of them?

Glad to see i got that mention as part of the 420s there! Might want to come see us soon duo, or there might not be much left to see!