Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Fate is back in 5th.
No doubt the same old doomsayers will predict our imminent end, but they are proven wrong every time.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

leo the doomslayers been saying it for ages true! and ill give fate there due they are holding toghtter very well better then KE in there postion and fate have it harder as we twice there size plus some and we are hammering them hard in the west they still holding well all things consdiering! the east is doing increadbly well and im impressed with them so far to be honest!

BA has one major disadvatage to FATe a lot less players and they need more CP to get a city slot

DeletedUser

Fate is back in 5th.
No doubt the same old doomsayers will predict our imminent end, but they are proven wrong every time.

Regards,
Leo

Didn't i just preditct fate would take fifth... I think the persistence of fate will silence doomslayers if they even exist anymore

Come on leo do a top 12!

DeletedUser

congrats on brilliant prediction Janpelt,I was hoping you will be wrong but I guess I was the one who was wrong..well when I realized you were right and I was wrong I went to grepostats to see who FATE recruited..it is Livucus,I think he is a good guy and all that,just was amazed,I think he is the nr.1 by alliance changes - 46!!!???common is it possible!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

It is if you make a schedule and switch alliances every 3 days for 138 days.

DeletedUser

congrats on brilliant prediction Janpelt,I was hoping you will be wrong but I guess I was the one who was wrong..well when I realized you were right and I was wrong I went to grepostats to see who FATE recruited..it is Livucus,I think he is a good guy and all that,just was amazed,I think he is the nr.1 by alliance changes - 46!!!???common is it possible!?

That is the reason he was not accepted into cr. He has had solo alliances between real alliances. That is how that number is possible :) maybe he's trying to break a record and be in every alliance at least once?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
He was in and out of Valor a couple of times, don't know why, always disproved of it cause I know his alliance changes... Maybe he needs a milestone, no?

DeletedUser15336

Velael,
Greetings.
You are totally right, no leadership there anymore. We have attacked them and no response from anybody, no even 1 attack, no reaction that all, neither communication, very weird.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz