Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Brlinho is in hospital, from various sources I hear that fish was poisoned by some Valor member. He will not be able to drink alcohol for the rest of his life, and when doctor said that he is lucky he is still alive, he simply asked: Am I?

I doubt the poison came from Valor. I bet the poison came from Rocky's. I hear Rockys complaining that Brlinho got drunk and wild last weekend in his pub and chased the paying customers away and yeah....he did not pay. So Rocky's is the prime suspect or TBro for obvious reasons ;)

DeletedUser

he got a ickle drunk yes but he agreed to pay the bill when i said if he dont then i would b forced to let klev talk to him about how to play grepo and he decided paying was better

DeletedUser15946

Even better torture would be if you would leave him alone with warlordkmd to talk with him, I read his introduction when he joined KE it was 4 pages or something. I endured 3 sentences anyway :)

DeletedUser

being a drunk indian in the back corner has its advantages. u see everything thats going on in the bar and no one notices u. btw it wasnt Tbro nor rockys who poisoned brlinho.

DeletedUser

Wachakow;579514 So Rocky's is the prime suspect or [B said:
TBro[/B] for obvious reasons ;)

I may be an askwhole but I do not commit such shamefull acts. I love all Eta players <3 long lasting love. Except Kevin I hate him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt put anyone though WKD i dont wanna kill him no matter what lol

if he dies ur become the leader of BA and that would mean u declaring on the whole world in a matter of a min

DeletedUser

I doubt the poison came from Valor. I bet the poison came from Rocky's. I hear Rockys complaining that Brlinho got drunk and wild last weekend in his pub and chased the paying customers away and yeah....he did not pay. So Rocky's is the prime suspect or TBro for obvious reasons ;)

my understanding is Brlinho left with poison and was not "poisoned" in the pub. Was he setup? Who knows.

If he took the advise of "controlling poison ivy" he should be ok.

Individuals vary in their sensitivity to poison ivy, but repeated exposure can lead to increased sensitivity. It would be a good idea for everyone to avoid her.
Poison ivy is difficult but not impossible to EDIT. The chief difficulty lies in the chances of becoming poisoned when trying to EDIT. Wear protection when near her. Close contact and will probably need to be repeated once or twice for complete control

310px-Poison_Ivy_%28Uma_Thurman%29_4.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________
Nice review Brlinho, but i do have to say you have high standards for all alliances. Maybe you should grade on a curve :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Good to see you are alive :) (and you were closest to solving brlinho mystery :)

DeletedUser

Still no word from him? Hmmmm the plot thickens.....I'm running out of suspects. Tbro says he didn't do it....Whateverr says Brlinho left Rockys pub with Poison Ivy. so that makes Rockys innocent........hmmmmmmm he's probably having a good time with poison ivy ;)

DeletedUser

i checked CCTV and when he lefted he had a big bottle of absith on him that he stole from the pub so he prob in a drunken state still

DeletedUser

Congrats to TST for finishing Eta's first WW..

TST didn't finish the first world wonder in ETA, CR finished one first but when someone left the alliance the WW lost a level.

Abbs i would expect someone of leadership quality would have their facts straight, I'm sure you knew we completed it about 2-3 months ago.

DeletedUser15946

TST didn't finish the first world wonder in ETA, CR finished one first but when someone left the alliance the WW lost a level.

Abbs i would expect someone of leadership quality would have their facts straight, I'm sure you knew we completed it about 2-3 months ago.

Valor will take anybody tsk tsk tsk :D

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The more against TST, the better for Valor I suppose? Besides, it's BA that's the main problem for them, not TST, so they want to rid TST and fight BA properly.

DeletedUser

Abbs i would expect someone of leadership quality would have their facts straight

Straight Facts:
Capture3.png

there are several alliances like your alliance who haven't completed the WW, whateverr. don't be jealous :)

DeletedUser

abbs
Originally Posted by ConfirmedKill
3 The Steel Titans - Hanging tough and fighting back, but still losing against Valor. First with WW at level 10.
Congrats to TST for finishing Eta's first WW.

Congrats to Valor for reaching no.1 spot.

Thanks abbs, the real challenge is not becoming #1, but keeping the number#1 spot, I'm sure that we will trade it a few times with CR.

BTW, CR did finish the first WW, and it got destroyed when a member left.

Valor great pickup " 0326290" is one of the best sim players in the game ...... one question how can anyone have 176 cities with only 67 kill points?

I wouldn't call someone with 1,316,490 BP one of the best sim players.

sirgaz
Valor will take anybody tsk tsk tsk
Jealous:p

0326290 (ranked #8 in points), stats are way better than ionio (ranked #9 in points), over 500k more BP.

Straight Facts:
Capture3.png

there are several alliances like your alliance who haven't completed the WW, whateverr. don't be jealous :)

Yes there are several alliance that have not completed a WW, Maybe if TST put some of those resources to building ships and training soldiers they wouldn't be in the position they are in now.

DeletedUser

abbs u just proven to the whole furoms how out of touch u are with the game!
we had our WW built 2 months ago now then a month later one of our members lefted making the WW down to level 9!
TBH we not concerned by the WW as it not as fun as kicking others arses! so we not borthered to rebuild it but we could rebuild it in no time if we wanted! it took us 2 days to get resources for leel 9 lat time sure we could do it as quick again if we wanted but we takent he first WW on eta already ;)