Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

i can remember you attacking fate before the 2nd war rockys, you and kev sending long range attacks for so called "bp hunting". at the time you had a nap i belive and fighting UF.

DeletedUser

i can remember you attacking fate before the 2nd war rockys, you and kev sending long range attacks for so called "bp hunting". at the time you had a nap i belive and fighting UF.

There was a time when we ended the Nap with Fate . (UF left KE and became Valhalla)

I think a few members from CR hit both Valhalla and Fate.

Valhalla joined CR, So started the war with Fate.

DeletedUser

i didnt attack fate at the time klev started because i was rebuilding form the UF wars still and finishing of a few other things also i was trying to get in place to attack UoW not FATE so i didnt help untill we declared on fate then i hit hard and heavy but not untill them little dots changed to red

DeletedUser

Grepolis Stats: Eta
Grepolis player profile: rockys

Player information
Name: rockys
Alliance: Chaos Rising
Cities: 1

Average points per city: 175
Alliance changes: 5
Colonizations: 225
Best rank: 22. 24th May 2012
Most points: 1,963,315 22nd July 2012
Most cities: 168 21st July 2012
Kill ranking: 31 2,346,710 points
Kill ranking (offense): 25 1,344,059 points
Kill ranking (defense): 47 1,002,651 point

:heh:

DeletedUser

someone hacked his account and deleted it. It's a cowardly act and really pathetic to try to win that way.

It's always strange to see some people don't understand it's only a game...

DeletedUser

shorely greopo can give back his citys he had before he got hacked? i mean other online games do when this thing happens,

DeletedUser

apprently as they reset me and they hacked my eamil at same time theres nothing i can do!

so im now saying that i wont be returning to this game or any other game run by innogame! i might not been the best spender on the world but i did give income to innogames! and as such they will no longer be getting this income!!

they might aswell delete my in game account as i wont be returning to the game!

if players know me they know my skype address or msn or facebook! they can get me there! and talk to me! i might look in to see how well CR is doing!! and to see that they are still as always kicking TST arses!!

good bye grepolis!!
good bye innogames!!

remeber you should of looked after the players that spent the money on the game be it 5 pounds a month or 200 pounds a month that was part of your profit and lost now gone! and wont be coming back ever!

i was off when you went to 2.0 u didnt listen to anyone!
but you done it i never liked it! i still dont!

now my account got hacked and the only thing i get offered is told to restart my account and regrow!

how can i regrow ? i got no villages worth having!! and no CP so nothign to grow with! to get back to where i was would take another 2 years! and i was restarted missions away form my allaince!

i wont be back to innogames to play any otherings they have no matter how good they are! and as i leave i will never suggest any game by innogames to anyone!!

1 happy custermer genrates more custemers!

1 unhappy custermer loses u others!

i got some of my freinds to join me and play grepo! now ill tell them about the poor custermer service i got and im sure they also will stop playing there servers!!

FATE u still suck !

TST the biggest lyers in the game

BA u should sort yourselfs out u allowed TST to get out of hand! but then u not been the true BA since u lost the war with TE and then u called for peace!

CR you the best great team work great freinds the best group i ever been with more of best freinds then anything else! ill miss all of u

VALOR another great group good luck!

ETA it was fun while it lasted! but i cant be dealing with starting again! end of my dodgy miss spelt miss typed and crappy anoying posts!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was really low. How can someone do that? How can your account get hacked by others countries away? Have a great life Rockys. You will surely be missed.

DeletedUser15946

Didn't even seen it before, I am sorry rocky, I know how I would feel even tough I am semi active simmer now.

DeletedUser

it does not seem possible to hack someones account does it? it had to be someone maybe using your computer or something?
sucks to see that happen...

DeletedUser15946

it does not seem possible to hack someones account does it? it had to be someone maybe using your computer or something?

Not a problem actually. especially if password aint too good.

DeletedUser

It wasn't just his account, i believe it was his email also. Everytime it seems that it's a RL person like a EX GF, or friend, co-worker that is mad or think you play to much. duel accounts are also deleted allot without one of the players permission.

I've heard of it happening in many browser games, most games have a way to give the untaken cities back and mods can even build your building back should they get destroyed. I think it's a shame grepolis doesn't take this into consideration.

Either way i hope Rockys is happier and using the extra time with his family.

DeletedUser

It surprises me that grepolis didn't give his cities/account back to him....they must have the info needed to restore it on a server and since it's obvious that he didn't/wouldn't have deliberately deleted the account that he was very active on (and spent a long time building up),imo grepolis should show goodwill and restore his account to his last action before it was deleted.

DeletedUser

It surprises me that grepolis didn't give his cities/account back to him....they must have the info needed to restore it on a server and since it's obvious that he didn't/wouldn't have deliberately deleted the account that he was very active on (and spent a long time building up),imo grepolis should show goodwill and restore his account to his last action before it was deleted.

They siad they don't have the ability, even though they found it to be true it was deleted from a strange IP address.

DeletedUser21064

Thats a crock bull. They control the whole process of the game. lol

DeletedUser

Thats a crock bull. They control the whole process of the game. lol

Rockys isn't the 1st player i know that had his account restart by someone else. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting their ghost cities back after such a tragedy either.

The mods run the game, but they can only work with the tools the game designers give them. if the tools to reverse a restart are not designed yet. nothing the mods can do.

Just that simple.

We have talked to 2 senior in-game mods about this. I was hoping they could at least give him his city slots back but, i guess they don't have the ability.

There is a 7 day countdown to delete an account .... why would they allow one to restart instantly? to me that is just asking for trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no.1 CR- top fighters, top defenders. should hold top spot for while yet. by all accounts winning there wars on all fronts.

no.2 Valour- where flying high but with the lose of some leaders, lost there way abit. starting to show signs of life agian. facing BA full focus and the returning to form TST after there wonder builds. will be intresting full weeks ahead for them.

No.3TST- showing signs of there old form and on a high after there wonder win. with BA's power on there side they stand a good chance to tun the tide on valour and even the 7 wonder win???????

no.4UOW- a dieing alliance. been around for a long time without much to show for it. cant see them disbanding before the world end

no.5 BA- running the risk of becoming a MRA ( i know that gets to you V). doing some damage to valour but only fighting the one war so can fully focus on them.

no.6 Fate- got to take my hat off to fate. been to hell and back and still smiling. they will be there fighting till the end.

Dont know anything about the rest. these are my views and not that of my alliance ;)