Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Beast Mode is an excellent rim alliance, I personally know some of the members and they're top knotch.

DeletedUser

Guys, a new ocean alliance has come! Congratz Vodka Stealers from O64!

DeletedUser

New top 12 please..becose we dont have our informer here anymore...he is go to rim on the beach..

DeletedUser

This isnt the milestones. Im sorry that I cant update every second of the day, you play this world already. You dont need to look here for the Top 12. Just go ingame

DeletedUser

This isnt the milestones. Im sorry that I cant update every second of the day, you play this world already. You dont need to look here for the Top 12. Just go ingame
where are you now mate??please just give to us here info abouth your game and put us all to new top 12...but please put your ally here..we waiting...:)

DeletedUser

GoldLemur that maybe true but your predictions are very interesting and provide something to talk about.

Plus things are changing so fast that I want to know how others think. I mean an alliance from O64 is now in the top 10, The Lords of Conquest are back in the top 12, and the repossession agents are doing much better than before

DeletedUser

what you can tell now abouth joke ally??and our abp??AND WHERE ARE YOU NOW I DONT SEE YOUR TOWN ON MAP ..??

DeletedUser

the top 12 alliances of pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in pandosia, kind of like a sink or swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

top 12 alliances of pandosia
brought to you by goldlemur
greased+lightning.jpg

previous top 12 alliances of pandosia
top 12 alliances of pandosia
rank | name | points | players | average points

1 wrecking crew 847272 80 10591 ~ obviously the top alliance in this world conquering the #1 spot in points, abp, and average points. The only way i ever see them going down anytime soon meaning as in a month or so is by internal problems, not leadership, or by a top alliance coalition.

2 the buccaneers 723899 79 9163 ~ a very good alliance, aggressive and lets not forget, spread out, although i can see they are trying to get a little bridge built between their spread our core islands. The only alliance id actually think could beat wrecking crew, if they were close to them.

3 slap 622499 75 8300 ~ i think a lot of people doubted them, i mean who wouldnt with a name like that. They seemed to have pulled a lot of members together from the smaller alliances and they have a few good players. Although when i asked for an invite from their alliance founder, he was ready to let me in, then i talked to their top player and he wasnt for it. Who would blame him, so whos really leading this alliance ?

4 bones and skulls 615588 79 7792 ~ my opinion about them will never change since they obviously havent, they did drop a couple academies but theyre still an mra.

5 legion 526578 76 6929 ~ i think they are just where they are supposed to be.

6 phoenix rising 498947 71 7027 ~ look whos not growing, whats going on phoenix rising, have you cut off your recruitment, or are you guys having a few problems, dropped from the rankings, lost your #1 in abp and now you are losing your spot as a top alliance.

7 scorpions 395184 52 7600 ~ hmm .. They obviously merged but who were the alliances that did merge ? Lets see, seems like a lot of them came from legion but seeing how they are still up they just decided to leave. I know that the majority of the alliance is from supernatural east so i guess they finally took my advice on dropping their sister alliances and creating their own alliance.

8 chameleon 387949 80 4849 ~ by far the worst of the top 12 alliances

9 the saints 377457 78 4839 ~ they must like staying in the lower half of the top #12, although they do have two strong core sections, the only bad part is that they are separated.

10 the last mohicans 381594 72 5300 ~ not really sure about them, its like they are on the edge of being just another alliance that has no real future to an alliance that could be something instead of nothing.

11 beast mode 371059 77 4819 ~ they are an mra, came out of no where and i doubt they will last long. They on the rim in o46, they are also pretty spread out. My guess, they will end up making it all the way to #6, then they will start to drop like flies.

12 the dogs of war 358396 53 6762 ~ they have good members, but they seem to be in the last 6 of the top 12 each time, no change from them in a while, starting to get boring.

just opinions and not all of them are facts, please do not take offense to them

this message was brought to you by goldlemur :) hope you enjoyed

1 the buccaneers 905321 80 11317 ~ an aggressive alliance, #1 in abp of course most of that came from beating the living **** out of the red wolves. Like i was saying, a tough alliance with good leadership, strong members and a good structure. Again, pretty spread out though but since they've gotten a bunch of new members its starting to come together but at the same time spread them out even more. They are now deep into the o35 area.

2 wrecking crew 895881 76 11788 ~ knowing that the only reason why they are #2 is because they decided to make an academy which doesnt make them look weak like most of these alliances but makes them look even stronger since their academy is stronger than some of these top 12 alliances. So far, i still see them as the best alliance with great leadership and very strong members. No flaws at the moment.

3 slap 732603 78 9392 ~ they had a lot of publicity through this week but since it seems all that has left, they have been quiet in third place. So far id say that they'll be in third place for a while until actually taking the second or even first.

4 bones and skulls 681638 76 8969 ~ still an mra in my opinion, even though they dropped their academies or their academies left them, they are still an mra with their last academy still standing. They must be able to fight though since theyre #3 in abp.

5 legion 636819 78 8164 ~ a lot of people doubt them just as another alliance but they are actually a good alliance, they have a really good structure in o54. They do lack the fighting though since theyre #6 in abp but still a good number.

6 wrecking balls 488914 44 11112 ~ obviously the academy of wrecking crew, nothing i can say about them that i havent already said about wrecking crew. I think these guys used to be scorpions.

7 phoenix rising 486593 66 7373 ~ what happened. These guys used to be the crown jewel of pandosia, topping the abp rank and topping the points rank, now they are slowly slipping away.

8 the last mohicans 455178 72 6322 ~ im a little unsure about this alliance, i mean, theyre obviously not a #1 alliance, but they have a really strong core, like almost every city they have an island on has like 8 other cities on it. Lets just say theyre right where theyre supposed to be.

9 chameleon 451770 80 5647 ~the joke of the top 12 alliances.

10 the saints 447406 80 5593 ~ these guys are like turtles, they rarely ever move.

11 beast mode 405464 78 5198 ~ not sure who they are but they are located on the rim so i wouldnt say they have too much competition besides tlm. Their abp rank is not good though so im not sure if they can fight or is it from being located on the rim with nothing but pacts around them.

12 the dogs of war 380147 51 7454 ~ i overrated them.

just opinions and not all of them are facts, please do not take offense to them

this message was brought to you by goldlemur :) hope you enjoyed​
meybe in last few weeks for you joke,but you need more expirience to talk abouth sombody...you have alredy just one town...
Have just 701 bp..change 3 ally for few weeks..and please dont get on my ba...or you can be my next target,,,,,luck for you is your town is 7hrs away from me...

DeletedUser40768

Wrecking Balls has fallen, due to leadership and trust issues. Risen Again is now in the top 12, some old Wrecking Ball guys. I should have a PnP for it tomorrow, going offline in a few minutes so can't do so now :)

DeletedUser46838

It's a very detailed opinion page. Good job Lemur. ( the Red text are the current ones right?)

Would like to see a war between The Buccaneers ( and allies) against Slap ( and allies).

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Brought to you by GoldLemur
Greased+Lightning.jpg

Previous Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

1 The Buccaneers 905321 80 11317 ~ An aggressive alliance, #1 in ABP of course most of that came from beating the living **** out of the Red Wolves. Like I was saying, a tough alliance with good leadership, strong members and a good structure. Again, pretty spread out though but since they've gotten a bunch of new members its starting to come together but at the same time spread them out even more. They are now deep into the o35 area.

2 Wrecking Crew 895881 76 11788 ~ Knowing that the only reason why they are #2 is because they decided to make an academy which doesnt make them look weak like most of these alliances but makes them look even stronger since their academy is stronger than some of these Top 12 Alliances. So far, I still see them as the best alliance with great leadership and very strong members. No flaws at the moment.

3 Slap 732603 78 9392 ~ They had a lot of publicity through this week but since it seems all that has left, they have been quiet in third place. So far Id say that they'll be in third place for a while until actually taking the second or even first.

4 Bones and Skulls 681638 76 8969 ~ Still an MRA in my opinion, even though they dropped their academies or their academies left them, they are still an MRA with their last academy still standing. They must be able to fight though since theyre #3 in ABP.

5 Legion 636819 78 8164 ~ A lot of people doubt them just as another alliance but they are actually a good alliance, they have a really good structure in o54. They do lack the fighting though since theyre #6 in ABP but still a good number.

6 Wrecking Balls 488914 44 11112 ~ Obviously the academy of Wrecking Crew, nothing I can say about them that I havent already said about Wrecking Crew. I think these guys used to be Scorpions.

7 Phoenix Rising 486593 66 7373 ~ What Happened. These guys used to be the crown jewel of Pandosia, topping the ABP rank and topping the points rank, now they are slowly slipping away.

8 The Last Mohicans 455178 72 6322 ~ Im a little unsure about this alliance, I mean, theyre obviously not a #1 alliance, but they have a really strong core, like almost every city they have an island on has like 8 other cities on it. Lets just say theyre right where theyre supposed to be.

9 Chameleon 451770 80 5647 ~The joke of the Top 12 Alliances.

10 The Saints 447406 80 5593 ~ These guys are like turtles, they rarely ever move.

11 Beast Mode 405464 78 5198 ~ Not sure who they are but they are located on the rim so I wouldnt say they have too much competition besides TLM. Their ABP rank is not good though so Im not sure if they can fight or is it from being located on the rim with nothing but pacts around them.

12 The Dogs of War 380147 51 7454 ~ I overrated them.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

1 The Buccaneers 1228735 80 15359 ~ I don't have much to say about them since Im obviously judged about whatever I say about them. Id say that they pulled together nicely from obtaining a lot of the Wrecking Crew traitors.. I mean players. Best alliance in the game so far, a warmonger when it comes to war, and obviously an alliance to be reckoned with

2 Slap 1035361 79 13106 ~ Who wouldve thought that the alliance with the silliest name would end up being the underdog of Pandosia. Im speechless, they are obviously a top contender and have proven themselves to be worthy of any fight.

3 Repossession Agents 957502 49 19541 ~ This alliance and its players have been through a lot, first with Awoken Problems, then to Wrecking Crew and split from them to form a Dark Horsemen alliance. Wow, they deserve some type of medal, they have the best players in Pandosia, not sure if they are at war with anybody but whoever they are at war with, obviously doesnt stand much of a chance.

4 Bones and Skulls 874809 80 10935 ~ Bleh.. still an MRA, funny how they thought they could bully a lower alliance and now they're being bullied by a that alliance. Slap being that alliance.

5 Legion 788430 71 11105 ~ Id say the new Phoenix Rising, strong members, strong leadership which usually isnt common in most alliances, Id say they are going to last a while, I think they need a name change, I mean, Legion, its SOOOOO ORIGINAL.

6 Chameleon 607347 77 7888 ~ Nothing to say about them. Only good thing about them is their ABP, but for a almost Top 5 Alliance, it should be a little higher than rank #9

7 The Last Mohicans 596501 72 8285 ~ Honestly at first I didnt think much about this alliance, just another alliance, but the fact that they started later than these other alliances and on the rim, shows that they're fighting for their spot in the Top 12. I dont like how their profile says recruitment closed yet they're still recruiting players.

8 The Saints 569849 80 7123 ~ Here we go again, you know, its getting boring talking about these guys, they rarely move up in the rankings, so this is a surprise for them to move up 4 spots from their original position. they have the same position, no movement or expansion. Lets just say that they are a well structured alliance. Keep pushing !

9 Vodka Stealers 544589 78 6982 ~ They Have a few core island but are very spread out even though, they do have a strong foothold in o64 which is impressive but they werent the first alliance to reach the Top 12 being on the rim. They have a good players which give them more structure and more of a good vibe to their alliance BUT ( ruh-roh ), they're 15 spot in ABP, either they arent as good as attacking as good as they are at recruiting or its because they are not close to any good competition.

10 Beast Mode 526616 75 7022 ~ Still a little surprised to see them in the Top 12, basically the same opinion about them from the previous Top 12 Alliances, not sure who they are but making it to the Top 12 Alliances being far from action brings some light upon them.
11 Rise Again 523861 35 14967 ~ The remains of whats left of Wrecking Crew, they were ranked #2 not that long ago but now they are falling down the ranks faster than a skydiver without a parachute. Probably already fell out the Top 12 as I write this. So far they are spread out, trying to revive themselves with a new name.

12 Lords of Conquest 509623 75 6795 ~ Well well well... Look who decided to come back to the Top 12 Alliances. My guess, they wont be here long, I apologize for the inconvenience. I mean, their structure isnt good, their ABP rank isnt even in the ball park, and their DBP shows that they're getting beat up pretty badly. By who though ?

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Dont forget to +rep​
first not to bad and not to terrible comment for my ally,I must kiss you now lemur..thanks..!! 3>

DeletedUser37279

"Id say that they pulled together nicely from obtaining a lot of the Wrecking Crew traitors.. I mean players."

I'm not sure where you got your information, but the Buccs didn't bring in any former Wrecking Crew plaers