Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Greased+Lightning.jpg

Previous Top 12 Alliances Update

Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

1 Wrecking Crew 700482 80 8756 ~ Wrecking Crew a very goor alliance, one of the best out there and now that they have collected Impact members, an alliance thought to be the best, they practically are the best. Can the leadership hold all that talent in one alliance, or will they suffer from the same problems as Impact ?

2 The Buccaneers 601454 80 7518 ~ A premade alliance, # 2 in almost everything but DBP, they still are spread out but due to the lack of compete time alliances to testify against their strength in the western border of o45, they will stay at the top of the alliances. Still a pretty good alliance.

3 Phoenix Rising 464218 73 6359 ~ Although they are third place on the rankings, they are one of the best alliances, with a good structure and strong core islands, plus they top the rankings in ABP and in DBP. So far they have proven themselves to be good fighters, and a strong alliance. Obviously a top contender for a while.

4 Legion 453954 77 5896 ~ Just another chariot chaser, although they do have some good top players but seeing how they are 8th in ABP, they can't be too good at fighting. They are spread out, prediction, there top players will leave them to either make their own alliance or leave to a better one.

5 Bones and Skulls 435754 66 6602 ~ Ive heard many things about this alliance, biggest MRA on the server, a very skilled and aggressive team from paros, and also I've heard that the MRA thing is just an act, I doubt it, whoever ran their alliance in Paros can't be the same guy running it here. If so then he or she needs to really recognize the course they are headed on.

6 Slap 340098 58 5864 ~ I didn't think much of this alliance at first, I thought they were just another alliance with a few godo players, turns out they are a strong alliance with a very structured core and strong members, who knew a slap could be so powerful. Also heard they are at war with BnS, too bad I've been told not to give away info about that.

7 The Saints 334594 79 4235 ~ A good alliance with a few strong cores, the only thing they are lacking is strong members, seeing how they are 13th in ABP.

8 Chameleon 317838 78 4075 ~ Were did they come from, they have terrible leadership, seeing how zika77 has been named as a founder, they are 15th in ABP, not a good look even for the 8th alliance.

9 Wolves of Chaos - Red 317432 52 6104 ~ Seems like they've had a makeover, going from The Empire, to another version of The Empire just with higher average points, although I'd say, I can see a difference from the alliance they used to be.

10 The Last Mohicans 313570 76 4126 ~ Just another alliance, my prediction is that theyll end up merging or disband. Although they do have a strong core but I'm sure they have internal problems. Just a guess though.

11 LegionXIII 266647 65 4102 ~ A good alliance, although I liked the name Death from Above better than Legion 13th, they aren't very good at attacking though, 18th isn't a good sign. The thing I admire most about them Is their location, they have a strong core right in the middle of o45 and o54 making them a top alliance even if they aren't in the top 5 of the alliances.

12 The Dogs of War 266396 50 5328 ~ Most definitely an underdog seeing how they have a few core islands, although they are very spread out, but they obviously can handle themselves as they are 7th in ABP rather than 20th or 17th. Most likely though, they will end up merging seeing how they arenot a top alliance which could bring down the morale and the fact that they are spread out makes them an easy target and could also bring down the morale.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

1 Wrecking Crew 847272 80 10591 ~ Obviously the top alliance in this world conquering the #1 spot in points, ABP, and average points. The only way I ever see them going down anytime soon meaning as in a month or so is by internal problems, not leadership, or by a top alliance coalition.

2 The Buccaneers 723899 79 9163 ~ A very good alliance, aggressive and lets not forget, spread out, although I can see they are trying to get a little bridge built between their spread our core islands. The only alliance Id actually think could beat Wrecking Crew, if they were close to them.

3 Slap 622499 75 8300 ~ I think a lot of people doubted them, I mean who wouldnt with a name like that. They seemed to have pulled a lot of members together from the smaller alliances and they have a few good players. Although when I asked for an invite from their alliance founder, he was ready to let me in, then I talked to their top player and he wasnt for it. Who would blame him, so whos really leading this alliance ?

4 Bones and Skulls 615588 79 7792 ~ My opinion about them will never change since they obviously havent, they did drop a couple academies but theyre still an MRA.

5 Legion 526578 76 6929 ~ I think they are just where they are supposed to be.
6 Phoenix Rising 498947 71 7027 ~ Look whos not growing, whats going on Phoenix Rising, have you cut off your recruitment, or are you guys having a few problems, dropped from the rankings, lost your #1 in ABP and now you are losing your spot as a top alliance.

7 Wolves of Chaos - Red 392596 56 7011 ~ A well rounded alliance, good leadership so Ive heard, but theyre being bullied by someone since their DBP is higher than their ABP.

8 Chameleon 387949 80 4849 ~ By far the worst of the Top 12 Alliances

9 The Last Mohicans 381594 72 5300 ~ Not really sure about them, its like they are on the edge of being just another alliance that has no real future to an alliance that could be something instead of nothing.

10 Scorpions 377872 49 7712 ~ Hmm .. they obviously merged but who were the alliances that did merge ? Lets see, seems like a lot of them came from Legion but seeing how they are still up they just decided to leave. I know that the majority of the alliance is from Supernatural East so I guess they finally took my advice on dropping their sister alliances and creating their own alliance.

11 The Saints 377457 78 4839 ~ They went from #7 spot on the Top 12 to #11, they need a change before they end up #14 tomorrow.

12 The Dogs of War 358396 53 6762 ~ They have good members, but they seem to be in the last 6 of the top 12 each time, no change from them in a while, starting to get boring.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED​

Nice top 12 +rep
About your invitation.. I just wanted to take guardian and skindog from you. Once abfg took them in i said him not to take you in cause i knew you are not playing. Anyway ABFG is the first initiator of slap so hes the founder together with me and some other friends. We decide as one for everything.. No hierarchy and no hidden tabs in slap.. :)

DeletedUser

Its all good, I have no hard feelings, I just needed something to post about your alliance other, good alliance, good players.

DeletedUser

Uhm... When did they sink to 13 ? They are at 12... The Top 12 Alliances stay the same for now.

DeletedUser

Ill make sure to update it later, man, these Top 12 Alliances change every single second. Hard to keep up

DeletedUser

I really do appreciate you taking all of the sims :)

As soon as Im home from my business trip I will be sure to put a stop to it :D

DeletedUser

Good to know sacmaster, since you say their not an MRA and I do, well lets compromise and call them... An MRA .. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

lol always contradictory Lemur, but okay we'll see how they turn out, I expect great things from that group of players.

DeletedUser

I'm just kidding, I don't underestimate them but seeing how they have 80 members and the lowest average points of the Top 12, they're looking pretty MRA-y

DeletedUser

The Top 12 Alliances have been updated, new alliance : Wrecking Balls

DeletedUser27128

Phoenix Rising has dropped in rankings, as we had some people who were cowards. Really. As soon as they got attacked, they left, and made a new alliance, and then joined the people who had attacked them. Great work.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ill update soon Bond. Funny how as soon as I updated to this one earlier, Wrecking dropped from the rankings, so if you see them still at the top, disregard that.

DeletedUser41856

I really do appreciate you taking all of the sims :)

As soon as Im home from my business trip I will be sure to put a stop to it :D

Guess the entire alliance were simmers! #7 to #13, now DISBANDED.........less than 2 weeks