Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

I think they might win the server. But that's just a thought of course.

DeletedUser

Yeah, there's a 2% that they'll win the server. Might want to start thinking a little harder.

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Greased+Lightning.jpg

Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

1 Wrecking Crew 700482 80 8756 ~ Wrecking Crew a very goor alliance, one of the best out there and now that they have collected Impact members, an alliance thought to be the best, they practically are the best. Can the leadership hold all that talent in one alliance, or will they suffer from the same problems as Impact ?

2 The Buccaneers 601454 80 7518 ~ A premade alliance, # 2 in almost everything but DBP, they still are spread out but due to the lack of compete time alliances to testify against their strength in the western border of o45, they will stay at the top of the alliances. Still a pretty good alliance.

3 Phoenix Rising 464218 73 6359 ~ Although they are third place on the rankings, they are one of the best alliances, with a good structure and strong core islands, plus they top the rankings in ABP and in DBP. So far they have proven themselves to be good fighters, and a strong alliance. Obviously a top contender for a while.

4 Legion 453954 77 5896 ~ Just another chariot chaser, although they do have some good top players but seeing how they are 8th in ABP, they can't be too good at fighting. They are spread out, prediction, there top players will leave them to either make their own alliance or leave to a better one.

5 Bones and Skulls 435754 66 6602 ~ Ive heard many things about this alliance, biggest MRA on the server, a very skilled and aggressive team from paros, and also I've heard that the MRA thing is just an act, I doubt it, whoever ran their alliance in Paros can't be the same guy running it here. If so then he or she needs to really recognize the course they are headed on.

6 Slap 340098 58 5864 ~ I didn't think much of this alliance at first, I thought they were just another alliance with a few godo players, turns out they are a strong alliance with a very structured core and strong members, who knew a slap could be so powerful. Also heard they are at war with BnS, too bad I've been told not to give away info about that.

7 The Saints 334594 79 4235 ~ A good alliance with a few strong cores, the only thing they are lacking is strong members, seeing how they are 13th in ABP.

8 Chameleon 317838 78 4075 ~ Were did they come from, they have terrible leadership, seeing how zika77 has been named as a founder, they are 15th in ABP, not a good look even for the 8th alliance.

9 Wolves of Chaos - Red 317432 52 6104 ~ Seems like they've had a makeover, going from The Empire, to another version of The Empire just with higher average points, although I'd say, I can see a difference from the alliance they used to be.

10 The Last Mohicans 313570 76 4126 ~ Just another alliance, my prediction is that theyll end up merging or disband. Although they do have a strong core but I'm sure they have internal problems. Just a guess though.

11 LegionXIII 266647 65 4102 ~ A good alliance, although I liked the name Death from Above better than Legion 13th, they aren't very good at attacking though, 18th isn't a good sign. The thing I admire most about them Is their location, they have a strong core right in the middle of o45 and o54 making them a top alliance even if they aren't in the top 5 of the alliances.

12 The Dogs of War 266396 50 5328 ~ Most definitely an underdog seeing how they have a few core islands, although they are very spread out, but they obviously can handle themselves as they are 7th in ABP rather than 20th or 17th. Most likely though, they will end up merging seeing how they arenot a top alliance which could bring down the morale and the fact that they are spread out makes them an easy target and could also bring down the morale.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED​

I dont know who is this man(monkey meybe,but gold :))
I expect here some better posts abouth top 12..not this NOOB,meybe he dont know to play game ,just know language and know to write...or other just like to have fun here with him... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont know who is this man(monkey meybe,but gold :))
I expect here some better posts abouth top 12..not this NOOB,meybe he dont know to play game ,just know language and know to write...or other just like to have fun here with him... ;)

Feel free to share your own top 12 with us...

DeletedUser

Feel free to share your own top 12 with us...
mate I dont want to do that,becose we have some more better players here with expirience,dont like somebody who is not responsible to get second town talk abouth me...also his statistic talk to us all here ,what kind of player talk abouth us ...

meybe you also like fun with him ;)

DeletedUser

your in denial, its okay.
ok man dont talk abouth me anymore and dont disturb me...never talk abouth you from now...ok??
Dont put on my comments negative notifications becose i am always tell true here ...

Just dont waste my time becose i am patient...dont lose your one town for your write here please..

DeletedUser47369

I was going to do it in dance but my Camera is not charged

1 Wrecking Crew
top-5-movies-that-scared-me-header.jpg

2 The Buccaneers
images

3 Bones and Skulls
a02b9a958abda18e81391c3d9d2d7b2521fb14140ddb43d8c9737c3ceedabdec.jpg

4 Legion
images

5 Slap
images

6 Phoenix Rising
327177.jpg

7 Wolves of Chaos - Red
im-not-interested1.jpg

8 Chameleon
who-am-i.jpg

9 The Last Mohicans
254991506_interesting_xlarge.jpeg

10 The Saints
18eqv5es59l2ejpg.jpg

11 The Dogs of War
confused_dog.jpg

12 LoC South
laughing-138804527175_xlarge.jpeg

DeletedUser16512

12 was clssic i would + rep you if i knew how to do it sorry

edit i found it now + rep hehehe

DeletedUser3303

7 Wolves of Chaos - Red 392596 56 7011 ~ A well rounded alliance, good leadership so Ive heard, but theyre being bullied by someone since their DBP is higher than their ABP.

I know whos bullying them, and there starting to lose a lot of cities