Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Best Top 12 post I've ever seen!

Double +Rep for you zDrunkMonkey
(next post of yours I'm able to rep, even if it sucks)

DeletedUser

I was going to do a past-looking one, too, but I couldn't get my head around 'Reapers of Butter'. I don't really stay on top of the rest of the top 12 (we're out in the backwoods), but eventually I'll put a real one out. Best I could do for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

:D:D very good...hopefully you will make a habit of these updates :)

DeletedUser

Not that big of a deal.
Malediction is now top 12. DTs academy in a top 12 position is impressive, BOOM in 6, more and more of a threat every day.

DeletedUser

Not that big of a deal.
Malediction is now top 12. DTs academy in a top 12 position is impressive, BOOM in 6, more and more of a threat every day.
you see that bro,but I see something else,some bad players from PAROTS go to LOD and now they are biggest players there,attacking to small ally,my ally...with ten active members and took our towns.....
3-4 days ago they cant took 3 towns and now when they took I can tell all...
He have deal with Ateam and family united to take small allaince like we are...trying us to join to LOD ,give us some time to thinking,and attacking us
thanks to all but this is to much brave and for big respect!!!

DeletedUser

lol zika, looking at you in game it just goes to show turtles dont prosper. :)

DeletedUser

I was going to do a past-looking one, too, but I couldn't get my head around 'Reapers of Butter'. I don't really stay on top of the rest of the top 12 (we're out in the backwoods), but eventually I'll put a real one out. Best I could do for now.
wait till we get in rank 12 then you can :p

DeletedUser

1. Lacking Sanity - Great average points, great ABP, definitely dominating this world at the moment.
2. League of Doom - Good average points, BP where they should be, looking pretty good.
3. A Team - Ranked 11th in BP.. not great.. at all. But they must be doing something right, I'd like to see them attack something.
4. Syndicate Of Destruction - Doing okay, pretty sure they pacted with LS or NAP or something.. (sue me if Im wrong) If thats true then they should be pretty safe
5. Depraved Tendencies - Definitely being put to the test right now with a ton of alliances challenging them, but they have great players, I think theyre going to make it.
6. BOOM - Pacted with DT solid alliance, personally I found them much more threatening before but they have moved up in the rankings so good for them.
7. Ruthless Angels - Fighting with DT honestly surprised that they havent crumbled yet.. I dont see them lasting too long but if they do it will surprise a lot of us. Maybe there is more to meet the eye.. maybe.
8. The Brotherhood - My alliance no comment.
9. Response Error - two top players are nice, other then that.. meh
10. Sour apples - good average but HaVoC leftovers.. we'll see
11. WOLFPACK -
Are we that famous to be hacked..?
no, you're not.
12. Rampant - I don't see anything special.

DeletedUser

8. The Brotherhood - Who?
11. WOLFPACK - My alliance and movin up in ranks.

:)

DeletedUser

Well guys... just a heads up, this would be the first time I'm doing a Top 12... so don't bash me for being new to this haha

1. Lacking Sanity: #1 in the world, and over 1 Million ABP, all I have to say about that one

2. League of Doom: I see they've taken a few cities from BOOM. Other than that they seem to be picking on smaller alliances, but hey, growth is growth.

3. A Team: #3 overall, #12 for fighting... that makes me cry a little on the inside

4. Syndicate of Destruction: Well, for one, their diplomat is brutally honest and upfront. Always a nice thing. I see a lot of what I'm assuming are friendly handoffs and internals. Other than that mostly cities with no alliances. Still looks to be a solid roster.

5. Depraved Tendencies: They seem to be somewhat experienced (I haven't had many encounters with them). Looks like they are fighting Controlled Burn, but other than that only seem to be picking the smaller alliances. Still #2 in ABP with only #5 overall, so they must be doing something right?

6. BOOM: I see they've taken cities from SoD and LS, are they at war? If so, good luck to you and nice knowing you.

7. The Brotherhood: A lot of internal takeovers. Have a lot of people quitting?

8. Ruthless Angels: Look to be fighting DT, BOOM, and beating the living snot out of Ruthless Heroes. I guess there is only enough room for one group of Ruthless individuals.

9. Sour Apples: Used to be HaVoC if I remember correctly. Don't really know what to say about them.

10. Response Error: My alliance, I'll keep my mouth shut.

11. WOLFPACK: #11 Alliance with 15 colonizations (according to grepostats). Cool idea to have one named WOLFPACK and another named W0LFPACK (with a zero). At least everyone knows they are connected.

12. Rampant: Nothing stands out to me here. Not their roster, not their bp, not their colonizations. Absolutely nothing. So, good job, you have successfully flown under the radar!

So, once again, this is the first (and most likely the last) time I've done a Top 12, I know it's not the greatest. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

7. The Brotherhood: A lot of internal takeovers. Have a lot of people quitting?

Yeah, a few people.

@macmacon- Good idea of disbanding and restarting the same alliance. Covered up the losses on grepostats. Also lowest average in the top 15. You guys will get eaten up by Super Best Friends, as they're moving north and look to be very aggressive and ready for war.

DeletedUser16429

Ruthless Angels and Heroes are brother and sister allies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, a few people.

@macmacon- Good idea of disbanding and restarting the same alliance. Covered up the losses on grepostats. Also lowest average in the top 15. You guys will get eaten up by Super Best Friends, as they're moving north and look to be very aggressive and ready for war.

There was no good idea behind it and no losses on grepostats. Our abp : dbp rating is around 4:1 all the time. We lost exactly 1 city in 055 against some bigger alliance but I forgot which exactly and took over 100 cities, mostly in 065. Your comments are joke.

About eating alive we have good core of players used to eat others alive and I never have had easier start (my 5th world).

We lost around 200k battle points on chart, 160k abps among them. I know we will have tougher challenges in future but what concerns me most is our internal quittings. I experienced too many of them in Marathon where my group was ruling server for over 6 months (RYR (Raise Your Weapon) alliance and DW (Dread Weapons) after merge with Dread Fleet if someone was also playing Marathon).