• Start date

DeletedUser42103

Fighters rating
New method of rating TOP-12 alliances
Ratio fighting points to game points

1. Ruthless angels 0,84
Why I am not surprised? At war with whole world

2. Depraved tendencies 0,53
Aggressive alliance had good prospect. Awesome diplomacy - merge many good players, have many pacts. But maybe wrong direction of expanding. They lose too many troops and time in fights with Angels. Now they surrounded by some strong alliances, almost every day losing cities to LoD/A Team and LS/Syndicate and dont have ability to answer

3. Lacking Sanity 0,47
Strong alliance without questions - i took only one city from them.
Good players but a bit shy, dont hurry with conquests. But I help them by weaping out DT. So looks like LS are potential winners

4. BOOM 0,47
Ally of DT were impressive at start. But shield of DT cant defence more from LS's attack

5. Super Best Friends 0,46
Kings of the East. Quite aggressive alliance. Good location give them chance to survive for long

6. League of Doom 0,36
Cautiously they go from West in pact with A Team. Theyre next stop - DT. Then - LS.
It will be real challenge

7. Syndicate of Destruction 0,34
In pact with LS they walk quite confident but avoid risk

8. Response Error 0,34
Too far from me. So i cant say anything

9. Brotherhood 0,32
Another pacted with DT alliance. Enticed some players from Angels. Being in well safe area have opportunity to expand

10. A Team 0,21
Sometimes they attack strong enemies but not too often

11. Soup Apples 0,14
Havent heard

12. WOLPACK 0,12
Not impressive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Defense is not aggression. Good top 12, should change the name though

DeletedUser

Well, if you were looking for the only way RA would be top in something, good job you found it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is a good point of view kind of.. but BP is bp, shouldn't be looking at points.

DeletedUser

If RA is at war with the world, then DT must be at war with the universe or something :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i thought it was a good take on a top 12 something different never hurt ;)
i think facts in these post are what makes them good or not some people do these and never look at the facts/numbers

DeletedUser

Also, bare in mind that Sour apples have only been around for a week or so. Their BP should be combined with HaVoC's for an accurate impression.

DeletedUser

Right formula would be alliance abps/ size.

Wolfpack lost 200k bps (160k abps) when disbanded 2 weeks or so ago. So we would be higher on your chart.

DeletedUser33944

well, Wolfpack has 124.547 ABP right now as i am looking at them. If u add the 160k u said u guys lost, you would have 284,547 ABP total. Which would still put u in last place of attackers in the top 12 alliances in this world.

DeletedUser

well, Wolfpack has 124.547 ABP right now as i am looking at them. If u add the 160k u said u guys lost, you would have 284,547 ABP total. Which would still put u in last place of attackers in the top 12 alliances in this world.

Compared with all other people bps (because I don't care to check their abps now) we would have ratio of 0.23 which would put us on 10th spot on Fadiga's chart. If checking only abps we would be few spots higher.

Check your numbers again.

DeletedUser33944

I never understood his chart about ratios and what not but all i saw was ur abp and dbp which werent very high compared to others. even if u add in ur lost abp and dbp

plz do explain to me the chart if you would. i am now curious

DeletedUser

I never understood his chart about ratios and what not but all i saw was ur abp and dbp which werent very high compared to others. even if u add in ur lost abp and dbp

They would be nearly tied with Scorpions at 15 if we added in the 200k BP. About 350k total

DeletedUser

plz do explain to me the chart if you would. i am now curious

His chart uses next formula:

ratio=bps/size of alliance

which is not ok because completely useless alliances tend to get dbps when stacking their cities against people who want to conquest them.

Better formula would be

ratio=abps/size of alliance

It tells much more about agressiveness of alliance. Alliances which have big parts of their bps as dbps are for sure losers.

DeletedUser33944

so if we use your better formula (ratio=abps/size of alliance)

wolfpack would have .1 on the scale. (124,803/1162888) is my math right?

edit i rounded cuz i hate numbers. but why is this way better? fighting and defending both part of this game