Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser33944

very excellent read, but SBF isnt just any old rim alliance, we are super :p

DeletedUser

Fadiga's efforts and achievements should be recognized and respected by all. Friend or Foe. A real beast.

I completely agree, I think I mentioned something about RA putting up a hell of a fight somewhere.. my comment wasn't based on Fadiga's efforts but more the top 12 post

DeletedUser10810

Saib0t said:
SoulReapers

I am not going to comment about these guys
as I don't know Anything about him.

hmmmm.....because SouLReapers are uber Noob and dont know how to post anything on the forum and really doesn't care about ranking and stuff! They just love to chill and kill... oh did I forgot to mention that there are loads of BP thieves there tooo ???

You guys do understand that reaping souls is really a tedious job, yes? and we are reaping, reaping, reaping , reaping, reaping....{sometime that do sounds boring and SR is a stupid name, but who cares, meh }

img12.jpg

SouLReaper's reaping moto (what the.. ? ) - Written by a drunk noob who has a girly name -
Hide your troops,
hide your cities,
they're reappin evr'body's soul's out here

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm.....because SouLReapers are uber Noob and dont know how to post anything on the forum and really doesn't care about ranking and stuff! They just love to chill and kill... oh did I forgot to mention that there are loads of BP thieves there tooo ???

You guys do understand that reaping souls is really a tedious job, yes? and we are reaping, reaping, reaping , reaping, reaping....{sometime that do sounds boring and SR is a stupid name, but who cares, meh }

img12.jpg

SouLReaper's reaping moto (what the.. ? ) - Written by a drunk noob who has a girly name -
Hide your troops,
hide your cities,
they're reappin evr'body's soul's out here

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

that's my motto brah, give it back!@!!

DeletedUser33944

so like those top 12 alliances are having fun.... :p any thoughts to see which alliance will sink first?

DeletedUser

Honestly.. anyone can fall at this point. With all the fighting going on

DeletedUser41959

The first to fall will probably be the Ruthies . They fought well and will fight for a little longer but they will probably fall first .

Second to fall will be A Team .

Just my opinion :)

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood has fallen due to a group of members leaving. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser33944

you and ur top players left to form dogs of war with some of ruthies top players

DeletedUser

so the million dollar question... Are you guys now going to turn on your old alliance m8s and fight them?

DeletedUser

They probably will... Knowing Chris at least. He sent a threatening letter right before he left. The good thing is I know him in RL ;)

DeletedUser

Possibility. A member is talking trash about the members who left, don't want to be caught off guard so it's a possibility. Time will only tell, RA is still on the menu for cities.