Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The others are scared and some are quitting. Some may join The Cypranos, some are most likely going to attack us. Personally, The Brotherhood is looking to crumble, but may survive if they go south.

DeletedUser

@aserius- you guys were the brotherhood. When you left, it turned into a different alliance. I still don't understand why you would leave an alliance you made. The leaders had a lot to do with the participation rate...

So basically Dogs of War is The Brotherhood without any of the "dead weight" + Patri4. Why they didn't invite Patri to TB, I still don't know. It would've made things a lot easier.

DeletedUser33944

i see dow are gaining players slowly while brotherhood is losing players

DeletedUser

There is a reason why we have the players we have now. They help their members.
Its true, some chose not to come, other's weren't invited. Recruitment will slow as we fight and decide who we want to join us.

DeletedUser17523

They probably will... Knowing Chris at least. He sent a threatening letter right before he left. The good thing is I know him in RL ;)

The letter was not threatening, it was a warning. I am no longer a leader in Dogs of War, I am just regurgitating what was told to me, for the better of your alliance.

On second thought, it was not threatening at all, it was more of a NAP. We said if you attacked us, we would conquer you, and told you to stay south.

ironbub said:
So basically Dogs of War is The Brotherhood without any of the "dead weight" + Patri4. Why they didn't invite Patri to TB, I still don't know. It would've made things a lot easier.

Why keep the dead weight when we can skim it? The only thing I like chunky is my meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's good ol' Chris. Making our alliance sound just dandy. Good job champ :Angry:

DeletedUser

Wolfpack picked a fight with Super Best Friends....
234533071_640.jpg

Taking bets now to see how long before they disband :p

DeletedUser18357

Sadly Im up north and cant do much about you SBF...
Even if I wasnt in this alliance I would put my money on wolf pack.
You got off to a good start by choosing to fight a player who wont post details on seiges thats all.

Until you take a real one of our good players im not impressed.

DeletedUser33944

Sadly Im up north and cant do much about you SBF...
Even if I wasnt in this alliance I would put my money on wolf pack.
You got off to a good start by choosing to fight a player who wont post details on seiges thats all.

Until you take a real one of our good players im not impressed.

please do tell, who are your so called great players?

DeletedUser

dave, hidden among there 10,000-20,000 point players there lies a legend who cannot be contained :)

DeletedUser

To be fair about this whole SBF- WOLFPACK war, it's only 2-0 in my eyes.

They have taken many cities, but those players happen to be a bunch of inactives. It doesn't count, nor it changes the tide of the war, just SBF gaining more cities, be it from WolfPack's banner or anyone else's.

However, I really dislike Wolfpack, mainly due to the fact that their leaders seem like a bunch of tools. My personal experience with them was once I mailed them about the newspaper.. they all read it but didn't even bother replying *facepalm*

So, I hope SBF has good timing and good luck when attacking :D