5 Crazy Hydra Notorious 985
6 StarkeHRPG The Lord of The Rings 884
7 antoine123456 The Syndicate 864
8 ScaryLight The Lord of The Rings 823
9 N o o B K i l l e R The Lord of The Rings 809
10 millit The Syndicate 804
11 Thebageldeli 776
12 Obsidian King The Lord of The Rings 767

4 Sydicate members and 5 LOTR members in top 12 when syndicate has 137 members and LOTR has a mere 34. Sorry but LOTR is showing much more quality in every single area when compared to member counts.
Also don't you have around 50 of your original members from byzantium? Where did the other 87 members come from o_O sorry but that is mass recruiting right there (no I'm not calling you an MRA, just stating an observation).

get it right boss its baldeagle0 you better remember that when im taking your city

DeletedUser

get it right boss its baldeagle0 you better remember that when im taking your city

Save your threats for when you can actual follow through with them. This isn't the place to throw childish and immature threats around. This, as the title for the thread clearly states, is for the Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus.

DeletedUser22517

The gouvernement of Grepolis issued a statement:

In the world Zacynthus great danger occurred:There is a runaway train called "The Syndicate", please for your own safety remove yourself from ocean 55 or you are gonna get smashed.Some crazy cab driver calling him self billy200 stole this train and stated that he and his train will not stop at any obstacle!Please run for you life!

DeletedUser22517

Someone thought they can break us???How wrong!We stand for all our members and we do it in style!Billy mate i told you they are gonna pay for everything, mate!

DeletedUser41944

Most Wanted disbanded. could not last 2 full days lol. i mentioned in previous posts that MW is for our breakfast.
now, we are choosing what to eat for dinner...

DeletedUser

I guess there is room for another alliance in the top 12 as most wanted definitely was found wanting.... LOL

DeletedUser22517

This room is for "The Syndicate" vs the rest of the world :))) You think you can organize and stop this runaway train???

DeletedUser

Bald o_O first I didn't mention you or your alliance once so why the threat? And second... That was so unlike you D:

Most Wanted disbanded. could not last 2 full days lol. i mentioned in previous posts that MW is for our breakfast.
now, we are choosing what to eat for dinner...
You weren't solely responsible for them giving up, big egos are unattractive...

Actually my thought exactly. 'The Pest' could not shut up right to his bitter end...will it be the same here?
The Pest could not shut up o_O I willing to bet that half the posts in the Zacynthus forums are from TS so you can hardly talk xD

DeletedUser11067

TS = The real pest

lol

we only want to fight good players and you guys seem to know what your doing so TS will be please to come to your shores and knock down your walls and eat all the fish in your harbor and drink all your buds and have a party,dont worry guys like i said patients is how game.

DeletedUser

So much hate for The Syndicate? Why?

We are coming guys. Be prepared...

wrq8.png

DeletedUser

My Top 12 Analysis

I'm going to give my little tid-bit. I've been in this world for one day, so I figured I'd come and activate my forum presence. Non-bias since I don't really know much of anything, yet!

[row][col] Rank [/col][col] Alliance Name [/col][col] Overview [/col][/row][col]1[/col][col]Elite Warriors[/col][col]I honestly can't say I'm impressed. 160 members, with 14k in ABP. I would expect more from a top alliance.[/col][row][row][col]2[/col][col]The Syndicate[/col][col]138 members with 21k ABP, I like the looks of that a lot better.[/col][/row][row][col]3[/col][col]Direwolves of Winterfell[/col][col]I love the name, it is original! Other than that stats aren't all that impressive. Members don't seem to be as developed as the other two though. Maybe they can pick up the pace? I hope that make it far just based on the name! :p[/col][/row][row][col]4[/col][col]Barbarians[/col][col]Are you really barbarians? I would prefer you not invite me to dinner with you then. I prefer things to be neat and clean. I like the fact they're under 100 members! My push for you is to stay that way! ;) ABP/DBP ration isn't all that bad considering there members aren't as developed as the top three but almost has a better average. Keep it going![/col][/row][row][col]5[/col][col]Game of Thrones[/col][col]I'm not impressed at all! I hate seeing a ton of zeroes on an alliance page. :/ Kick the dead weight! It helps in the long run. Stats aren't good either. Meh.[/col][/row][row][col]6[/col][col]New Dawn[/col][col]I like the name, again! I'm not overly impressed by these stats either. I also see quite a few zeroes at the bottom. At the beginning of the game growth is vital, and required! People that can't pull off building a little a day just won't be feasible, imho.[/col][/row][row][col]7[/col][col]Fully Equipped United[/col][col]BP isn't all that impressive; however, there member points are a little lower and some may still be in BP.[/col][/row][row][col]8[/col][col]APOLLYON[/col][col]I love the stats and member count!! But the zeroes at the end again..not a big fan! I think this alliance has potential! Good luck! :)[/col][/row][row][col]9[/col][col]Head Hunters[/col][col]Scotty65? Why does that name sound familiar? Anyways, the ABP is nice for an alliance of this size at this point; however, I think they could do better! I'm all about that ABP!!! I think this alliance has potential as well.[/col][/row][row][col]10[/col][col]Conquerors[/col][col]ABP is above most of the bigger alliances of it's size. I wonder if it's mainly the one big member or if they're spreading the wealth! Overall, I like the looks of a smaller alliance having more ABP than a higher ranked alliance with MORE members. Here's your sign. ;)[/col][/row][row][col]11[/col][col]the Outsiders[/col][col]Not a fan at all, the alliance overall in BP is terrible! Another, meh.[/col][/row][row][col]12[/col][col]Power Of The Ocean[/col][col]Out of all these alliance, PotO is probably the one I would be most likely to join, if I joined an alliance at this point. I love the member count with the ABP and a low DBP. Hopefully they can hold their own when someone comes in their direction. I see great things for this alliance if they keep it up! Good luck![/col][/row]

<===============================================>​

These are my opinions and my opinions only. If you disagree well fine but don't hate. :) I want to see more of these now that I'm here, btw! ;)

If something seems a little short it probably wasn't meant to be. I got lost in all the bbcode several times. I could have formatted it better, but meh. :p

DeletedUser

*Ugh* freaking TS is so childish, I'd rather quit than join that alliance, it's like 12~15 year olds gone wild, so obnoxious, freaking kindergarten.

Let your ABP and DBP speak for youself, while you have don't lack the speech, you certainly lack the power of conversation, and here I was thinking you guys were mature, competitive, "pros" from another world.

I'll always cherish that misconception.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

*Ugh* freaking TS is so childish, I'd rather quit than join that alliance, it's like 12~15 year olds gone wild, so obnoxious, freaking kindergarten.
Why would we give you invite???And i am not 12 or 15 years old, i am 39 :)

DeletedUser

I like your analysis Lane, however having been a member of Power Of The Ocean I can tell you that despite the impressive stats they are far from being a top alliance.

They have too many pacts and an unwillingness to fight any half decent alliances. They tried to coax me back by saying they were at war, I asked who with and they linked me to a 17 man alliance where only 4 players were above 1k points (and barely at that).

I wouldn't join any of the current top twelve alliances at this time.
Just my two bits :)

Edit: also would like to note that of the whole top 12 only Power of the Ocean, Game of Thrones and The Syndicate haven't sent blind invites, kudos to them xD

Last edited by a moderator: