Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser11965

Crowns are for simmers, show me those AotD medal and Ill believe you :D

DeletedUser11067

Top attackers speed 1 in byzantine,we earned how crown,150 against the whole world,4 and 7 wonders

1 billy200 The Syndicate 1958424
2 balrog1968 The Syndicate 1635415
3 antoine123456 The Syndicate 1524656
4 Jouatt The Syndicate 1138525
5 toddscash The Syndicate 984116
6 anadoob 708071
7 ew305 The Syndicate 637031
8 MikeC13 The Syndicate 607626
9 Spartacus984 The Syndicate 573847
10 JamesXIII Omega 572223
11 Eschroeder8490 The Syndicate 570843
12 MadelineFC Omega 550148
13 casey27 The Phoenix 533354
14 Santiago9027 The Syndicate 530665
15 goodfellow888888 The Syndicate 523483
16 SwanLady The Syndicate 509191
17 Alanitus The Syndicate 497239
18 AOEVIPER The Syndicate 493018
19 DJSensi The Syndicate 488328
20 Andersonloo The Syndicate 487743

Top fighters 4

1 The Syndicate 70211615
2 The Phoenix 33871140
3 Omega 32279640
4 Phoenix 11784348

DeletedUser

However, relevant to this world...

Top 12 attackers:
1 DEVRASON Barbarians 1108
2 WilliamElvin The Syndicate 1104
3 EggMinister The Lord of The Rings 1075
4 Bad Storm The Syndicate 986
5 Crazy Hydra Notorious 985
6 StarkeHRPG The Lord of The Rings 884
7 antoine123456 The Syndicate 864
8 ScaryLight The Lord of The Rings 823
9 N o o B K i l l e R The Lord of The Rings 809
10 millit The Syndicate 804
11 Thebageldeli 776
12 Obsidian King The Lord of The Rings 767

4 Sydicate members and 5 LOTR members in top 12 when syndicate has 137 members and LOTR has a mere 34. Sorry but LOTR is showing much more quality in every single area when compared to member counts.
Also don't you have around 50 of your original members from byzantium? Where did the other 87 members come from o_O sorry but that is mass recruiting right there (no I'm not calling you an MRA, just stating an observation).

DeletedUser25607

...4 Sydicate members and 5 LOTR members in top 12 when syndicate has 137 members and LOTR has a mere 34. Sorry but LOTR is showing much more quality in every single area when compared to member counts...

It's not quality difference. It's just LOTR has less dead-weight (we are 130+ large alliance and well, there are some inactive people here too), 1/3 of our alliance still in BP and also LOTR has more targets (very many our people reside on the same islands).

DeletedUser

Quite a serious 'deadweight' problem you have then! Even if you kicked half your members you'd have a worst averages than they have!

DeletedUser22517

YearOldTomato :D We don`t kill god players, we educate them and turn them into war machines

DeletedUser

The insults are back D: *cries*

Nothing against teaching new players, but you still need to set some sort of standard for them xD

DeletedUser25607

Quite a serious 'deadweight' problem you have then! Even if you kicked half your members you'd have a worst averages than they have!

Well, it definitely worth make bold conclusions after 1,5 day from BP end...

Wait a bit noob, until people will become CS and revolt-ready - and after that we discuss qualities again. :)

DeletedUser

Well, it definitely worth make bold conclusions after 1,5 day from BP end...

Wait a bit noob, until people will become CS and revolt-ready - and after that we discuss qualities again. :)

What is it with people calling me noob >.< honestly don't go assuming I don't know anything, getting fed up of saying this!

And yeah we'll talk about it when your members are crying for support ;)

DeletedUser

It's not quality difference. It's just LOTR has less dead-weight (we are 130+ large alliance and well, there are some inactive people here too), 1/3 of our alliance still in BP and also LOTR has more targets (very many our people reside on the same islands).

I don't want to go into semantics, but dead weight has NOTHING to do with the fact we have higher quality. You guys could have 12 good members and 188 dead weight, and still occupy all top 12 spots. Make better excuses or please shut up, I see a noob here, and it's not YeardOldPickle or what's his face.

There's no direct correlation between other members and your ability to hit hard, hitting hard depends on you and you alone, and if you actually won a war with us, it would be from sheer numbers, definitely not quality. It's like you and 11 others guys jumping Anderson Silva and you say "AH! I'm a better fighter than Anderson Silva", which is a pretty accurate metaphor.

Hitting hard like we do not only makes sure we won't be attacked and we will be free to grow, as it opens up farms which obviously give us more money which helps us get expensive buildings and more troops faster, hence why I'm also rank #32 in general score, and #9 in the attackers score, can't be higher because oh well, all the Elite Warriors in the Island quit. :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25607

I don't want to go into semantics, but dead weight has NOTHING to do with the fact we have higher quality. You guys could have 12 good members and 188 dead weight, and still occupy all top 12 spots. ...

Well, if you like play with numbers - i'd say we have out of 130+ our members 50 above your average quality, 50 of your average quality and 30+ below your average quality (at present). That's about qualities. Satisfied? :)

p.s. And i like your attitude here:
and if you actually won a war with us, it would be from sheer numbers, definitely not quality
Shows, you are realistic in expectations. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, if that IF wasn't the size of Uranus.

You know nothing about averages, which by the way, doesn't apply to this case, go enlist in some higher education, come back in 5 years, then we'll discuss math and statistics.

DeletedUser33297

You know nothing about averages, which by the way, doesn't apply to this case, go enlist in some higher education, come back in 5 years, then we'll discuss math and statistics.

No need to get offensive, we're all friends here.

DeletedUser25607

Ok, when we take your cities - you'll have some free time to teach me math a bit. :)

DeletedUser

Why we? Why not "when I take your cities", where's all that confidence all of a sudden?

DeletedUser25607

Why we? Why not "when I take your cities", where's all that confidence all of a sudden?

We are playing in alliances and not alone for the reason. Right?

p.s. Besides, i'm too far from your city at the moment. So even if i'll take some your cities personally - it will not be my 2nd, or even 5th. Probably 15th and so on, somewhere in 3-4 month - not earlier... :)

DeletedUser11067

Bring it,see you in about 3 weeks,no rush we have patients for the walking dead :)

TS here to stay....

DeletedUser

Last time I checked there were alliances...how you decide to run your 'elite' alliance is up to you but the alliance constraints are such as they are. That is we it is WE as in I am a member of my alliance. Each finger of the hand is much stronger in the fist. ;-)

Lets see if I invoke such a reaction in 2 months when I mention this.

DeletedUser

Deadweight can be kicked once we know exactly who. It is very hard to get more good players and leaders when you decide that...'we are elite this is an exclusive group'. BTW that is a joke. Having a lot of high point players now just means that they all use gold extensively, that does not make you elite.

Also people do get sick of spending gold wen they are not winning...;-)