Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser

Someone here just - repped me for being biased... Hmmmm... What did I say that was biased?? & isn't that the point of the forums?? For banter :///

Jdc, I think you should leave the world xD you've called out the largest alliances and made a fool of yourself, less than 48 hours into the world. Think that's a world record. Either you leave or I guess move will take your city... And I'm in no relations with Check Mate so far xD

DeletedUser45438

Dude I got it. and I barely get anything <--- ignore that pun

DeletedUser26926

Someone here just - repped me for being biased... Hmmmm... What did I say that was biased?? & isn't that the point of the forums?? For banter :///

Jdc, I think you should leave the world xD you've called out the largest alliances and made a fool of yourself, less than 48 hours into the world. Think that's a world record. Either you leave or I guess move will take your city... And I'm in no relations with Check Mate so far xD

By the way, that wasn't me, I swear.

DeletedUser

I don't know who else here would -rep me for being biased xD sorry dude your the most likely possibility

DeletedUser26926

Someone has done it to frame me. I can take what has gone on so far but I swear on my account in game and here that I didn't do it.

DeletedUser44856

JDC your in here insulting previous members of your alliance. From what I've heard you were a lazy leader. You kind of said it yourself right here.
My leadership team in Ialysos is doing a great job at the moment and is doing most of the work at the moment> and there is very few from my team over there as i need them to keep performing to the same standard.

Your the leader of an alliance in Ialysos which is still a new world. And you wanted to run another here? I was wondering how you found the time to 'run' the alliance, you made the alliance, you control the alliance, you can't just pass control to other leaders and expect them to do all the work while you sit back with your feet up thinking "Yea I'm great, got this alliance(s) running great" when your not actually running it. Just saying..

Anyways with an update on the sink or swim list. Do the top 6.

Check Mate: Well organized, a few good players. Good cluster, a few outliers Swim
The New Corps: Big spread, filled out the cap already. Most members are in O55 though. Float
The Ottomans: Positioned in between CM and TNC in O55. Bit of a spread. The name of the founder and leader look similar... As do their city names? But meh. Just look at the founders profile. Sink
SPARTANS: Overused name, they do have tight clusters on islands. One of the founders is claiming to be "unstoppable master of chi pi and lamia".. Mate you have 8 cities on Lamia, all abandoned CQ's.. with no ABP.. Sorry its a Sink from me.
Archangels: Can we have a server where this name isn't used? Aside form that, good cluster. On the fringe border of 3 other top 6 alliances. The leader John seems happy to tell us his location? Apart from that.. Float
Grim Sleepers: Tehe it says sleepers, and it rhymes with reapers *haha* *clears throat* back on track. In the quiet ocean of O65 for the moment. Uncontested there. Room to grow. Big spread, but with no major threat in O65 atm, they will Swim for the moment.

DeletedUser44027

I think they'll all sink, from what I've heard and seen. Too many inexperienced leaders.

DeletedUser32498

I feel so sad at the amount of noobs that will be discussed in my sink or swim thread. May as well call it a sink thread in general. I need a kleenex.

DeletedUser

This is going to be a world where alliances and players gain experience from fighting with each other. It is mainly a round-up of newbie allliances which means any experience will completely rip apart the others. The experience is spread out however... So the world will be open for everyone to fight for instead of 1-3 alliances controlling the world

I personally think it will be interested for the above reasons... could be wrong as I am very often:)

DeletedUser27141

Dark Enigma fell because the leader was well...Pretty rubbish ask anyone that left and the same reason will pop up.CM has potential but Its mostly quiet ATM quite disappointing actually even though we are on top most the Leaders and council members a quiet which is problem as how can the leaders not know their own alliance?The Only leader who I see who try is Infected Nurse and that's it.For the record I will se that most the alliances now will not stick for atleast 2 weeks most will fall and regroup.