Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser6378

HERCULES It is quiet because BP hasn't even ended yet. Or is it really quiet. 192 new posts in the forum from the time i go to bed to the time i get up. Thats not really quiet. When bp ends the forum is going to blow up. The only person I see in the alliance that isn't likely to be there in 2 weeks is you.

DeletedUser27141

Quiet I mean as discussion about the alliance most the post you are talking about are from the lounge.

DeletedUser23384

Yea we skype and stuff build relationships. Have to talk amongst ourselves not just to the leaders

DeletedUser6378

Well most of the alliance has played together before. We know how the alliance will work together. Not discussing where we are going because first we have to consolidate our core. With any real experience in the game this shouldn't need to be said. You should know this.

DeletedUser27141

Wow getting kicked for saying the truth....that's a new one.

DeletedUser

I'm struggling to keep up... Is this Check mate arguing between themselves?????

DeletedUser27141

It seems so.Alliance collapse has its name all over it.

DeletedUser46034

HERCULES It is quiet because BP hasn't even ended yet. Or is it really quiet. 192 new posts in the forum from the time i go to bed to the time i get up. Thats not really quiet. When bp ends the forum is going to blow up. The only person I see in the alliance that isn't likely to be there in 2 weeks is you.

+1...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

Kicked for bashing your alliance in the external forum just like in eubea. That is why you were kicked. If you have a problem with the alliance your in then you take it to the leaders in private to be fixed.

DeletedUser27141

The mistake was the alliance being made...Plus how is saying 'its a bit quiet' a problem.P.S I wasn't at eubea

DeletedUser

No I didn't say all of you, but I just quickly checked through and thought hang on aren't all these CM players? But okay... Move kicked him for mouthing off on externals... To be honest it's a stupid way to get kicked out the alliance (not saying move didn't do the right thing)

DeletedUser27141

I could have made a whole paragraph of problems but I didn't.What I said was vague compared to what I could have said.

DeletedUser

I could have made a whole paragraph of problems but I didn't.What I said was vague compared to what I could have said.

You shouldn't have said anything against your own alliance on the forums, it always comes back to you even if it means nothing or is a lie

DeletedUser27141

TBH I don't care I was kicked end of...It's not like I got kicked out 'The best alliance ever'

DeletedUser23384

No I didn't say all of you, but I just quickly checked through and thought hang on aren't all these CM players? But okay... Move kicked him for mouthing off on externals... To be honest it's a stupid way to get kicked out the alliance (not saying move didn't do the right thing)
so stupid of hercules to be childish and not take problems to the leaders like LoWKeY and anyone would suggest

DeletedUser27141

How is saying how I feel childish?It's the past so shut up sit your little but down and get over it and stop trying to be a hero.The leaders should be doing their job properly anyway it's not my fault.I know mouthing in the forum about problems was wrong but it doesn't mean you lot have to start mouthing off aswell just to try and fit in with the conversation whats done is done so get over it end of its not like you have been affected by it in any way so shut up.

Last edited by a moderator: