9. I.R.S- SINK
10. Greek cities- SINK
11. Dark Angels- SINK
12. The West commemorate- SINK

Everyone dies. The end.
Including you?

DeletedUser42982

My top twelve...

1) The Assassins - Looking strong, though the high member count is a worry (95 member?), but seem to have some very strong attacking players early on in the game - Swim
2) Odyssey - Strong alliance with fantastic ABP - Swim
3) WARLORDS - Easily the highest point average, however low BP for an alliance that seemingly contains many experienced members (especially considering how much of the top 5's abp come from a few core players). They also harbor numerous gold users which is not something that I personally approve of. Their player count could make things tricky if they come up against another strong alliance however... - Swim
4) Reformed Law - Another strong looking alliance with good ABP. Should be interesting to watch how things unfold.
5) Mercenaries - Not a stayer in my books - Sink
6) Centurions - MY alliance, no comment...
7) Three headed monster, these guys are spread out all over the place - sink.
8) Tre Kronor - An alliance we will be heading to war with, not much to say, their growth has been strong but my personal dealings with them have been not, attacking with swords, attacking milita time and time and time again, low troop counts... of course this is only half a dozen players or so, but it does not leave a good impression (though they're still going to take my city :p ). Also the lack of BP among many of their strong players is worrying. - Float for now ;)
9) IRS, these guys seem strong and are climbing all ranks - swim.
10), 12) Nothing alliances, sink.
11) IDK at this stage.

DeletedUser

Why is the West Commemorate located in the eastern part of Byllis world? Maybe they should change their name to the East Commemorate?

DeletedUser

Nice thread. Interesting to read everyone's opinion on these top alliances this early in-game. Time will tell :D

DeletedUser

Odyssey-Float
Warlords-Float and win
Assassins-Sink
Mercs-Float
RL-Sink fast
Tre Kroner-Sink
Greek Cities-Float
Three Headed Monster-Float
Spartan Morgan-Sink
Dark Angels-Sink
Centurions-Sink
DTA- Float of course;)

DeletedUser

Odyssey-Float
Warlords-Float and win
Assassins-Sink
Mercs-Float
RL-Sink fast
Tre Kroner-Sink
Greek Cities-Float
Spartan Morgan-Sink
Dark Angels-Sink
Centurions-Sink
DTA- Float of course;)

I love how you only Put as as sink fast because youve decided to go to war with us.... We may have been called a Mra(to start maybe) but boy you guys make us look Amazing. All I can say is BRING IT

Paulie75
Founder of reformed law

DeletedUser42407

Odyssey-Float
Warlords-Float and win
Assassins-Sink
Mercs-Float
RL-Sink fast
Tre Kroner-Sink
Greek Cities-Float
Spartan Morgan-Sink
Dark Angels-Sink
Centurions-Sink
DTA- Float of course;)

This is useless, Give us Reason or your opinions don't mean anything.

DeletedUser

This is useless, Give us Reason or your opinions don't mean anything.

WOW DUDE CHILL OUT! I don't have time to write a novel like you because I do have a life. And I was more or less joking around. Its a game

DeletedUser

I love how you only Put as as sink fast because youve decided to go to war with us.... We may have been called a Mra(to start maybe) but boy you guys make us look Amazing. All I can say is BRING IT

Paulie75
Founder of reformed law

Just having a little fun man! Not really too close to you guys so we will have to wait! 3 to 4 months we might be jarring though!

DeletedUser

lol if this dude would spend more time in the game getting better and less on the forums neg repping people, maybe he wouldnt be such a joke.

DeletedUser

Well you guys are taking this too far. I haven't said anything bad about anyone. I was just joking around.