Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser24334

1 Reformed Law -Float- Having new leadership is a start. Let's see if you will kick and start becoming a real alliance! -MRA-
2 Odyssey -Sink- MRA - Harboring in-actives. -MRA-
3 The Assassins -Sink- Harboring in-actives. -MRA-
4 -=GrePOoNoObs=- -Sink- Harboring in-actives. -MRA-
5 Mercenaries -Sink- Harboring in-actives. -MRA-
6 Three Headed Monster -Sink- Harboring in-actives. -MRA-
7 Phoenix Reborn -Float- Harboring in-actives. Many Novices. Though Not MRA may not be targets to smaller alliances. -Potential-
8 Cerberus -Founder No Comment-
9 Centurions -Float- Harboring in-actives. Many Novices. Though Not MRA many not be targets to smaller alliances. -Potential-
10 The Greek Cities -Sink- Harboring in-actives. Many Novices. -MRA-
11 VENI-VIDI-VICI -Float- Harboring in-actives. Low average Point scale (I know this doesn't matter XP) -Potential-
12 WARLORDS -Swim- High Point average. Very Knowledgeable players. A force to be reckon with. -Potential-

DeletedUser42407

Lol, bro I was just joking around with you I thought you already reported him anyway.

DeletedUser42407

Well you were getting all worked up over a player who was playing for a friend which although against the rules is no horrible thing. I blocked your messages because I was really busy at the time and I have now unblocked it. I never said your alliance was full of noobs by the way.

DeletedUser42407

No... It is not the worst way to break the rules though and btw can't discuss bans so zip it.

DeletedUser42407

I warned him not do it again that is enough for now, I am not a moderator I can do no more and I will not report a fellow alliance member it is not my duty. If he keeps multi-accounting the mods will catch him and ban him and he can't say I didn't warn him. It is probaly his first time offense anyway which is a warning I believe.

DeletedUser

Doesn't have to be the worst or best its happening in your alliance, who mentioned bans ?
Just leave it alone. You seem to be acting the keyboard warrior This has gone on enough. Your just digging yourself in a hole bud.

DeletedUser42407

It opens its mouth to say thank you to a fellow pact member Lol. Anway we haven't dont a top 12 in awhile you made us get off topic so I will get this back on topic.

I am only going to do the alliances that aren't MRA's so that it saves time.

1. Reformed Law-A bit MRA-ish would be excellant if they got rid of a few bottom members, however excellant leader ship has earned this alliance a SWIM

8. Cerberus-Unlike most people think I do not have a HUGE ego so no comment on my alliance

12. Warlords-An excellant alliance with excellant leader ship. I see this alliance going somewere in this world SWIM

Some lower alliances that are still good:

I.R.S-Great leadership, if the founder chooses this world to play they will definitly be a contender SWIM

Adeptus-Pacted with some strong alliances but can also hold their own, this alliance won't go away for a long time SWIM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now now, we can settle this in a different thread can't we. That might illuminate the forums a bit more, having a competition or a poll. :p
I'm merely speculating however.

If I'm not busy this afternoon, I'll place my views on the top 12 :)

DeletedUser39849

pdwash doesn't seem to realise you guys started later so have less points, tough you guys still are a MRA

DeletedUser

Top 12 Alliances at 17:00

Odyssey: A large alliance, an MRA from the beginning. No names I recognise, only one member has a colonisation. Pretty quiet with a low profile. Sitting idly in O65 with no competition except for a few stragglers from other top 12. Clearly they are picking on players/alliances much smaller than they are to attain 2nd rank in ABP.
Verdict: Float idly by

Reformed Law: With over 80 members, it's pretty clear that they started out as an MRA but good things have been mentioned about them. Let's be honest, they do have solid leadership there and have a solid core in O54 and creeping into O55 and O45. They will face Cerberus and the Mercs for the dominance of the core oceans. 3rd in both ABP and DBP so no points if you guess where they are overall correctly.. 3rd in the BP ranks.
Verdict: Float

The Assassins: Seems to me this is a clone/twin of Reformed, only without the high profile part. 5th in both ABP and DBP, 5th in overall BP. Just proves my point they are a clone/twin. They have a clear dominance on the western side of O55 but they will be tested against adversaries Cerberus and Phoenix. It's these alliance though that will force The Assassins in treacherous waters...
Verdict: You're going to a hit an iceberg.

Mercenaries: An MRA. 90 members. Clearly they've just absorbed players without checking their stats. Whilst they may hold a strong grasp on O44, I don't see them living under the name Mercenaries for long.
Verdict: Sink

Three Headed Monster: Just when I thought the Mercs were the biggest MRA going, I had to change that after seeing 2 more players joining THM, now creating the world's largest alliance today. Their stats do not impress me and I can see why. Sitting in O56 doesn't help.

Phoenix Reborn: Finally! A smaller alliance that has very good leadership and have a strong threat O55. The Assassins will be their most likely target very soon. Things could spark between both Phoenix and Cerberus also, making O55 an arena of bloodshed and entertainment. There are a few names I recognise and those that won't succumb.
Verdict: Swim

Centurions: An alliance sitting in O66 so naturally they're going to be picking off smaller alliances... Or are they? By coincidence, GrepoNoobs live there also so whichever emerges victorious will have O56 and the north to deal with. They may win a few fights but pair it up with an alliance like Phoenix and they will break. I have a bitterness towards their leaders since they recruit only high point players in their area without a reason as to why they want you. But enough of that, we will see next week how they stand.
Verdict: Float

The Greek Cities: Purely MRA. The majority live in O57 so a push up north could end up them facing Three Headed Monster. No competition whatsoever, just simming and mowing the lawn.
Verdict: Float in peace

Cerberus: The deadliest and most dangerous! They live in the core and have played phenomenally to stay alive. With just 51 members and the highest BP rank for a good while, the only alliances that would make a run for its money are Phoenix and Warlords but even so, Cerberus will be battle-hardened due to their fighting and conquests in the core. Certainly one to watch out for.
Verdict: Michael Phelps

-=GrEpOoNoObS=-: Worst name ever. I won't even go on about how my 6 year old brother could think of a better name... As the name suggests, GrepoNoobs are noobs. Well, we can't say that until they're getting their butts kicked and I imagine Centurions or THM will do so with ease.

WARLORDS: I can see why they have their name in block capitals (even though it is a little annoying typing it out); they're coming on very strongly and are being lead by point king Nirson. With just 40 members, being 7th in BP is pretty solid. They live mostly in the core alongside Cerberus so things can fly off between these two, either a strong relationship or a strong desire to slay the other, either way, they've made a big impact as much as Cerberus have. One more thing... actually don't worry. He wants to be under the radar ;)
Verdict: Cruising like a Jetmax

Tre Kronor: A Swedish alliance methinks and have been.. umm simming. That's all I can say about them really. Their BP does not show they are able to fight without warning but only time will tell us if they're either going to survive or perish.
Verdict: Floating somewhere in O66

DeletedUser

pdwash doesn't seem to realise you guys started later so have less points, tough you guys still are a MRA
THEY were an MRA until I got there. WE are no longer an MRA, and purge players daily. leadership is strong, and we have a fairly solid player base. Im not going to claim we will win this world, but we should be there at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You still are.
It doesn't make any sense to me, you joined so now Odyssey is not an MRA, where is the logic in that??
Nobody's saying your alliance will be easy picking and of course with 84 members, it's going to be very challenging for just one alliance to shatter you.

And by purging, don't you mean getting rid of small players and alliances? I'm pretty sure that's your definition of purging, if not then it ought to be.