Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser42407

please learn how to spell.

I didnt insult anyone, I simply questioned why we were not included. it was a conversation that didnt involve you and you dove in trying to play internet hero. I wasnt picking on anyone, You canme at me with your high school drama. 3rd year at uni, maybe its time to grow up.

lose 30 members why? to gain your approval? we dont need validation from some kid.

Its not my approval its just if you don't want your alliance scorned in every top 12 than you might want to look a LITTLE less MRA-ish.

DeletedUser

Its not my approval its just if you don't want your alliance scorned in every top 12 than you might want to look a LITTLE less MRA-ish.

We may have a lot of member compared to you but for this world we have 1 of the best point avg and are second in abp you can call us an mra all you like but we have stats to prove we aren't noobs.

DeletedUser42407

You may not all be noobs I am just suggestion you kick the bottom 15 players it would take off some dead weight unless they have crowns or something.

DeletedUser

You started this buddy. Picking on ravens top 12 when it was just fine. I was simply defending someone who posted a excellent top 12 something you have failed to do. As to university I am studying Bio-engineering at McMaster university of hamilton. Sure this might not make me genius but I know an MRA when I see when, lose 30+ members and then you can call yourself a descent alliance.

Thanks jabba.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We may have a lot of member compared to you but for this world we have 1 of the best point avg and are second in abp you can call us an mra all you like but we have stats to prove we aren't noobs.

Actually, in fact, there are 11 alliances with a higher point average than you (regardless of size).

I'll even list them because I am kind:

- WARLORDS - A.P.P. 2710
- The Coalition - A.P.P. 2489
- Cerberus - A.P.P. 2344
- Adeptus - A.P.P. 2073
- Sexy Dawgs - A.P.P. 2087
- Visionarys - A.P.P. 2087
- -=XXX=- - A.P.P. 2028
- Pandemonium - A.P.P. 2023
- The Syndicate - A.P.P. 1995
- Reformed Law - A.P.P. 1993
- The Rise And Fall - A.P.P. 1987

You have 1952 so whilst you might be in the top 12 for average points per player, it doesn't mean you have one of the best A.P.P.

EXTRA
In fact, the word "best" can only denote something that's singular, not plural. Example: Nirson.E.Gjoni has the best amount of points for Byllis.
Bear that mind.

I admire that you are 2nd in B.P. but having being beaten by an alliance with just 47 members, it is a little humiliating to be honest.

I hope you can take the criticism.

DeletedUser

I can. You are right in everything you said i accept facts and that is what you used. I respect that thanks. But we are 2nd in ABP and yes we are losing to a 47 members alliance but everybody else is to so i don't think it's that bad.

DeletedUser

True. A lot of alliances could improve really but Cerberus are dead centre in the core so it's inevitable that they get picked on.
WARLORDS are growing well too and have 37 members.

DeletedUser24334

-=GrePOoNoObs=- Have Fallen...Well I never saw that one coming ;)

Maybe they haven't fallen and they started thinking about how to really play the game.... possibility that shouldn't be overlooked.

DeletedUser

Maybe they haven't fallen and they started thinking about how to really play the game.... possibility that shouldn't be overlooked.

​That is why all their top players have left the alliance right?

DeletedUser42407

We were doing fine, but my founders were not on at all so I merged our best players into WARLORDS

DeletedUser

and never told anyone else anything, and started stupid wars they couldn't hope to win, and mis-managed pacts, and betrayed people, and were never on, and were incredibly indiscreet, that about sums them up.

DeletedUser42407

Alright another top 12 by me :)

1. Reformed Law-An exceptional alliance, active leadership and a strong pact member will ensure a long time at #1 rank. SWIM
2. Odyssey-Previously I predicted sink for this alliance but they have managed to clean themselves up and are now #1 in ABP. SWIM
3. The Assassins-Are sharing an ocean with there pact member Phoenix Reborn, will probably be untouched for a long time. FLOAT
4. Mercenaries-Need to get rid of a lot of members and get rid of a useless brother alliance. SINK for now
5. Centurions-One of the few MRA's left in the top 12, only surviving because there on the rim. SINK
6. Phoenix Reborn-Never have been a fan of this alliance don't like their leader ship, The Assassins should break their pact with them. SINK
7. WARLORDS-Cerberus recently merged their top players here, is a force to be reckoned with. SWIM
8. The Greek Cities-Another MRA living on the rim, will be falling soon. SINK
9. Three Headed Monster-Use to say sink to them but they have brought themselves together and formed a good alliance. SWIM
10. Tre kronor-Has a descent point average but needs to lose a few bottom members. FLOAT
11. Light Warriors-Absolutely horrible points average. SINK very fast
12. Dark Angels-Needs to work on their points average as well. SINK

4 Swims
2 Floats
6 Sinks

Better than last time! A lot of MRA's have fallen it seems like.

Hope you guys enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser

There may be a war erupting soon in Ocean 76. The Centurions have started moving into the ocean, which is controlled by Shooting Stars (my alliance). We literally have little to no competition in that ocean. The Centurions have denied our request for a non-agression pact, which is causing concern.