Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Alright another top 12 by me :)

1. Reformed Law-An exceptional alliance, active leadership and a strong pact member will ensure a long time at #1 rank. SWIM
2. Odyssey-Previously I predicted sink for this alliance but they have managed to clean themselves up and are now #1 in ABP. SWIM
3. The Assassins-Are sharing an ocean with there pact member Phoenix Reborn, will probably be untouched for a long time. FLOAT
4. Mercenaries-Need to get rid of a lot of members and get rid of a useless brother alliance. SINK for now
5. Centurions-One of the few MRA's left in the top 12, only surviving because there on the rim. SINK
6. Phoenix Reborn-Never have been a fan of this alliance don't like their leader ship, The Assassins should break their pact with them. SINK
7. WARLORDS-Cerberus recently merged their top players here, is a force to be reckoned with. SWIM
8. The Greek Cities-Another MRA living on the rim, will be falling soon. SINK
9. Three Headed Monster-Use to say sink to them but they have brought themselves together and formed a good alliance. SWIM
10. Tre kronor-Has a descent point average but needs to lose a few bottom members. FLOAT
11. Light Warriors-Absolutely horrible points average. SINK very fast
12. Dark Angels-Needs to work on their points average as well. SINK

4 Swims
2 Floats
6 Sinks

Better than last time! A lot of MRA's have fallen it seems like.

Hope you guys enjoyed it :)

pretty much agree, but hopefully things will get ugly soon, will cause some mix ups :)

edit: dark angels seem rather week, but they are completely uncontested, and within 2-3 hours of each other

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Understandably, it is natural for Centurions to look MRA because my alliance had merged into them.
(Grepomaps will tell you the story behind the merge.)

All I can disclose to you is we'll have less than 80 members if I have my way by Thursday + if Odyssey dare to cross into our territory, you'll find out the hard way that we're fully loaded.

Will be doing another thorough top 12 soon when I have the time; busy making a grand edifice on MineCraft ;)

DeletedUser

Understandably, it is natural for Centurions to look MRA because my alliance had merged into them.

All I can disclose to you is we'll have less than 80 members if I have my way by Thursday + if Odyssey dare to cross into our territory, you'll find out the hard way that we're fully loaded.

Will be doing another thorough top 12 soon when I have the time; busy making a grand edifice on MineCraft ;)
minecraft...... platform?

DeletedUser

I guess you can call it that but it's more of a sandbox thing.

Let's not deviate from this thread's topic

(Continue MineCraft discussion(s) on daveinator's spam thread. :p)

DeletedUser

Thanks, Raven, I needed a good chuckle this morning.

DeletedUser43011

Centurians are MRA considering they're blind inviting everyone in 056

Grepolis today at 19:29

You have been invited to the Centurions alliance. Show

And the oneliner they use when not blind inviting is:

"you wanna come over here"

Not sure what you don't think is MRA about them

DeletedUser

Yes some people don't get the hint that having too many members will be a 'female dog' to control.

Something will be sorted out this week, whether my head is on the block for execution or O66 will be tightly knit without feeling the constant need to add more members, you'll see some changes and I hope you notice them.

Edit: Some people don't speak English or speak very little of it so it's pretty multi-lingual and I'm having a more difficult time translating it (some of which is nonsense).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42982

@Supafletch, I am (one of) the diplomats for Centurions, and as such have a vested interest in how the alliance and invite system is working... Now obviously as we are a multicultural alliance in which many people struggle to speak English, it is understandable why some invite requests are fairly lackluster, however, blind inviting, inviting with proper research and inviting from foolish oceans is a distressing thing to witness within ones own alliance, especially when it is plastered on the forums in this manner, so I would be greatly indebted to you if you could drop me some of the names of the people taking these actions so that I can have a word to them in game...

That being said, whilst I personally have to agree that the Centurions are and should currently be considered an MRA, we are still an aggressive alliance and possess some very talented players who I believe will make it far in this world, a simple glance at the top 50 attackers will show you the ability and potential some of our members are currently showing, not to mention the fact that we will soon be ranked second in ABP. Like you say, we are an MRA, but the BP that we are displaying is coming almost exclusively from a core group of players that will allow our alliance to mould into one of the strongest competitors in this world :)

DeletedUser42407

@Supafletch, I am (one of) the diplomats for Centurions, and as such have a vested interest in how the alliance and invite system is working... Now obviously as we are a multicultural alliance in which many people struggle to speak English, it is understandable why some invite requests are fairly lackluster, however, blind inviting, inviting with proper research and inviting from foolish oceans is a distressing thing to witness within ones own alliance, especially when it is plastered on the forums in this manner, so I would be greatly indebted to you if you could drop me some of the names of the people taking these actions so that I can have a word to them in game...

That being said, whilst I personally have to agree that the Centurions are and should currently be considered an MRA, we are still an aggressive alliance and possess some very talented players who I believe will make it far in this world, a simple glance at the top 50 attackers will show you the ability and potential some of our members are currently showing, not to mention the fact that we will soon be ranked second in ABP. Like you say, we are an MRA, but the BP that we are displaying is coming almost exclusively from a core group of players that will allow our alliance to mould into one of the strongest competitors in this world :)

Well said will keep that in mind for my next top 12 :)

DeletedUser43011

I will start by saying I now have a lot of respect for you with writing a honest message like this, the invite had no name attached it just told me that I have been invited into your alliance (no message attached).

I will compile a list of names of those members who sent the "Hey do you want to come with us" invites and ingame PM them to you (with the hope my guys have kept the mails).

As for the public slating of your alliance from myself, consider that finished with.

Chris.

DeletedUser

1. Reformed Law-They seem to be doing very well as they are rank 1, and if they get some good pact members to work with I can see them going very far. SWIM
2. Odyssey-Rank 1 ODA which is good, but the question is will they be as good at fighting top alliances rather than just the small ones in their core...SWIM for now.
3. WARLORDS-One of the best out there, with a very high average and good ODA, I can see them making it to end game. SWIM
4. Centurions-Biggest M.R.A on the map. SINK
5. Mercenaries-Some good players in their alliance that I could see merging into another alliance. Float
6. The Assasins-Not a bad alliance all round, same as above really. Float
7. Three Headed Monsters-Nothing that makes it stand out, Although some players doing alright within the alliance. They share a tough ocean. Float
8. Phoenix Reborn-They seem to have improved from when I last saw them, and they have alright ODA and a good average. SWIM for now
9. The Greek Cities-A M.R.A sitting on the rim. A few players look good, but most are noobs. They are close to both I.R.S and 3DM who seem to both be able to take them out. Lets see if either alliance will make a move. Sink
10. Tre kronor-An average alliance. Will probably end up merging. Float
11. Dark Angels-*Throws Up* Another M.R.A sitting on the rim? Someone really needs to take these noobs out...Sink Very Fast
12. I.R.S-A good point average, Although ODA seems to be lacking a little...Swim

DeletedUser42407

How? This is about making an accurate guess about who will move on and who will not. It may not be pin point accurate but, they contain real facts, their not fake.

DeletedUser43011

How? This is about making an accurate guess about who will move on and who will not. It may not be pin point accurate but, they contain real facts, their not fake.

My assumption is purely based on the amount of alliances already crumbled coupled by the member shifts inbetween alliances.

DeletedUser

Well so far none of the above have sunk so far.

Oh dear Odyssey... Couldn't resist picking up more members to get in top spot, great purge... yeah.

BEN4376 said: 4. Centurions-Biggest M.R.A on the map. SINK
Now have a look gents, I don't think you can call Centurions the biggest MRA now :)

DeletedUser39849

reformed law still has more members and less points ;) but i would say dark angels biggest MRA?