Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7176

Keep calm and wait for OV!!

you should keep a low profile. as soon as some of the serious groups there see you, they are gonna blow those noobs out of the way and come back there where you guys are cowering in the shadows and root you out. if the hub alliances were not keeping each other tied down i suspect Eligos 1,2,3 would have done that already. They are just letting you set up some nice WW islands to save them the trouble.

DeletedUser

1. Roman Empire- float
2. Legion of Eligos- sink
3. Immortal Knights- sink
4. Immortal daze- sink
5. Assassins of Eligos- sink
6. The Pythagoreans- swim
7. Necros- sink
8. To be continued- swim
9. Praetorian guard- swim
10. Western dragons- sink
11. Wild stallionz- sink
12. Immortal mournings- sink

DeletedUser53365

How to kill a world...

a00851eb144601bf6b82fb37c7c79fe1.png

5d07cb10c5ae15bccf02c6cd51c38c3a.png

What's the problem of these guys ? Why do they need to have 10 000 academies or to join this kind of sh... ???

DeletedUser

Those aren't all academies... They are saluting the player named "scorpiones" who was forced to leave due to a serious rl illness.
This is just a way for them to say goodbye. Quite frankly it's impressive, and I think we should all give a round of applause (and a moment of Silence for scorpiones).

DeletedUser53365

OK, I didn't know. I'm new here ;)

Thanks for the information. And sorry for him...

DeletedUser12858

1. Roman Empire- float
2. Legion of Eligos- sink
3. Immortal Knights- sink
4. Immortal daze- sink
5. Assassins of Eligos- sink
6. The Pythagoreans- swim
7. Necros- sink
8. To be continued- swim
9. Praetorian guard- swim
10. Western dragons- sink
11. Wild stallionz- sink
12. Immortal mournings- sink

Great in depth analysis.

DeletedUser17088

How to kill a world...

a00851eb144601bf6b82fb37c7c79fe1.png

5d07cb10c5ae15bccf02c6cd51c38c3a.png

What's the problem of these guys ? Why do they need to have 10 000 academies or to join this kind of sh... ???

how to kill a world..... is it change your alliance name to a guy who left the world? :D

DeletedUser33478

you should keep a low profile. as soon as some of the serious groups there see you, they are gonna blow those noobs out of the way and come back there where you guys are cowering in the shadows and root you out. if the hub alliances were not keeping each other tied down i suspect Eligos 1,2,3 would have done that already. They are just letting you set up some nice WW islands to save them the trouble.
Don't think that MRA who have 3 alliance can win.

DeletedUser17088

now im no fan of OV, but i seriously doubt any alliance will come and 'root' them out. like cockroaches they can survive most, and keep coming. not the best alliance around but certainly the most stubborn you will ever meet.

good luck fighting them and trying to take their cities for WW islands to 'save them the trouble' as you will likely fail.

ew i just complimented OV

DeletedUser50541

Sorry to hurt your feeling sugar!! Did they upset you?

DeletedUser52455

Miknel caused FB to lose control of their pyramid by leaving with his GF.

WOW this happens nearly every week I hope his citys where taken Ceremoniously, There will be trouble if not lets look back to Taras :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10962

They actually added a grepolis tip on the mobile version of the game after oceans veterans first formed "Remember sometimes it is more advantageous to conquer an enemy city than found your own". They've adopted the hydra approach whenever you conquer a city they found 2 more in their place.

DeletedUser7176

yep i just researched them. i noticed that they NEVER seem to attack any active player. They always seem to go after all inactives. they do seem to be ok defensively but they have no offense. If they can't get to an inactive player they sure have no problem with founding a city. They seem to have one objective. GROW. they do that by the least combative way possible. I am on a couple worlds with them and they seem to do that on all of them. Beginning to think their only objective is to grow and sell gold.
On en90 i was waiting to see what happens when Eligos which is right next door meets up with them. they seem to be having a rough time with the players around them now. I think Eligos will take that whole side of the world soon. They do seem to have some serious warriors that know how to take a city. The immortal group does as well. Frankly i would put my money on just about anyone other that OV at this point. So sorry Bounty Hunter. I hope i didn't hurt your feelings "SUGAR"

DeletedUser47953

miss the point of my post, skidmarkminda?

there ought to be no alliance cap, its redundant.

false statement, ive seen in the stats better than yours

i assume you are in 'to be confirmed'

TBC average points = 12021
TBC average bp per player = 4393

we be pirates

average points = 12920
average bp per player = 5042

there are alliances with way better than this one above and they are statistically better than you :D

Lols, that was my alliance before I decided to merge my cluster into WS. That is kinda funny lols. We only had like 6 players! Great job of mentioning my "waiting to decide which big alliance to join alliance" fist. I'm honored!

Happy Hunting!