Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

Mayhaps.... Phalanx who has 6.6k average points with 261 members

DeletedUser

Brothers of the blade might be a success because now their making semi-groups and merging with others to form something bigger they could become 1 maybe not 1 but they
have potential

DeletedUser

Brothers of the blade might be a success because now their making semi-groups and merging with others to form something bigger they could become 1 maybe not 1 but they
have potential:D:)

DeletedUser

I can think of a tribe that will fall soon, due to many reasons, mostly revolving around inactivity.
The tribe is withing the top 20, somewhere around 13-18.

DeletedUser4013

I can think of a tribe that will fall soon, due to many reasons, mostly revolving around inactivity.

could you try to be more vague?

DeletedUser

have potential:D:)

why are we talking about an alliance from W4?

DeletedUser

I think that it is teh Dead Rabbits...

I think that Xmortis conquered him and his alliance (The Dead Rabbits) didn't help or something...

DeletedUser

why didn't he just say "The Dead Rabbits are a fail" then?
makes life a tad bit easier for all of us

DeletedUser

If you say "Dead Rabbits Are Failures" it always gives an ego boost to the alliances that are better than them :)

DeletedUser

Naw, they helped, just wasn't good enough ^_^
Didn't help that I was on the other side of the world.

Dang, I forgot grepostats existed >.>

DeletedUser2413

Wow... it's been eons since I have looked at Grepostats for Beta, how is it that a once good alliance (in the top 10 at that) like the Myrmidons' inactivity has gone completely to the wayside. I find it hard to believe that they haven't been reduced to nothing; or did the whole alliance go on vacation. lol

r90EbLY4.png

DeletedUser8362

A month ago the leader Siinbad kicked out most of the actives. So now there are just scum left in the alliance. After kicking everyone siinbad quit the game. I can see TeA going down the drain soon. Looks like only 10 actives and the rest inactives. The bottom 400+ have less than 3 villages

DeletedUser2413

So I guess that's what happens when an alliance tries to run itself? lolz

I've gone back to Beta to discover my cities still there after who knows how long, maybe Beta has different rules about when accounts are cleaned up. So the alliance has lasted longer than dead ones on other worlds any mods have input on this?

DeletedUser

I really dont think huge alliances are the way to go, all it means is you will have lots of inactives that you cant farm and everyone else will. Far better to have an alliance of 30 - 50 max that are all active and dedicated to the cause. Thats certainly what Im aiming for with mine, and so far so good, we have a few people that we are going to have to boot because as far as I can tell they havent come back since registering and joining...but I and others in my alliance have recruited players from other games that we know are here for the long haul. That's not to say we are going to survive, but we will give it a damn good shot and have lots of fun in the process!

Leggy
Founder of Nosferatu

I agree our alliance has 65 members and were downing that number rapidley all the inactives being kicked and invites will soon be to conquest ready and up .