Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

Paradise Resorts will succeed in no time (we'll be in top 12 with the fewest members in the history of all mmo games).

I believe PORT will do that first

DeletedUser

fail: swat they're already getting picked off member by member
420s seem to be working at the moment but i dont think it will last

Success: killer bunnies they put up a good war against WP
CJ they're still growing (id hate to have a city next to them you'd be gone in a day)

DeletedUser

Failed: ADRASTOS

Fail: SWAT , 420s , Semper Fi

Succeed: CJ , LoE , KB

Kept my alliance out of it, didn't want to be biased :p
And yes, ADRASTOS has already failed. Been pretty much wiped from O52, at least. Only 1 city of theirs left worth taking and they're on Vacation Mode.

DeletedUser340

Fail: incognito - stole the name... mass recruited high point players , have stupid goals , and they suck. vork is their only decent player.

Succeed:

LoE
CJ
420's on the way we are going o_O

DeletedUser

Fail: Deja Vu

Suceed: The unknown minor alliance which will eventually grow to the point where it destroys us all...

Failed: ADRASTOS

Fail: SWAT , 420s , Semper Fi

Succeed: CJ , LoE , KB

Kept my alliance out of it, didn't want to be biased :p
And yes, ADRASTOS has already failed. Been pretty much wiped from O52, at least. Only 1 city of theirs left worth taking and they're on Vacation Mode.

That was the old Adrastos when the leaders left... Adrastos is now much better and way more organised.

DeletedUser

Fail:
Hm, many alliances will fail, and I'm bored to write them all. You all (at least most of you guys :p) know which allies I mean.

Succeed:
The same :D. However, Paradise Resorts will succeed in no time (we'll be in top 12 with the fewest members in the history of all mmo games). Be sure for that and please wait ^^.

It is bad enough that you are a mod for this world and unashamedly bias as an Elitist, but throw in that you play in the world......

cough...cough..... LMAO can you say conflict of interest! :pro:

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Fail: incognito - stole the name... mass recruited high point players , have stupid goals , and they suck. vork is their only decent player.

Succeed:

LoE
CJ
420's on the way we are going o_O

Since when has 60 players been classed as an MRA... the only person who tried mass recruiting high players has since been booted lol

As for the name, get over yourself mate, I never saw or heard of it until Incognito got rolling lol

Fail: Mountainpark for not letting go of the past lol :D

DeletedUser

It is bad enough that you are a mod for this world and unashamedly bias as an Elitist, but throw in that you play in the world......

cough...cough..... LMAO can you say conflict of interest! :pro:

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

No u won't but PORT will they only have 10 and arebigger by around 3 million points

DeletedUser

He is considering you a MRA because you about having much of a core area, and have players in random places with no allies near by. I wouldn't totally disagree with him.

DeletedUser

o_Ops .....never mind LMAO

No u won't but PORT will they only have 10 and are bigger by around 3 million points
ummmm...Huh? Please flesh this out as I do not understand it.

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you must enjoy posting that comment everywhere Ivory :D

DeletedUser

Ivory,
I was talking about what moleskin said. I wasn't at all paying attention to fhibner, I can't understand what this guy says most of the time. His grammar needs some work.

DeletedUser

I think you must enjoy posting that comment everywhere Ivory :D

I get in a mood sometimes. :eek: :cool:

But usually only post where I have an opinion regarding what is being said.
And I do feel that this HUGH conflict of interest needed to be pointed out.

LMAO and some peep de-reped me for and I quote
He is not a mod for this world. he is a mod for the wiki site. He is a much better player than you are anyway.
but did not sign it.

ummmm... His old sig said Gamma Mod, I'm not too sure about the new one tho...

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

LMAO and some peep de-reped me for and I quote but did not sign it.

ummmm... His old sig said Gamma Mod, I'm not too sure about the new one tho...

I thought he was our mod too. And as far as I knew they weren't allowed to play worlds they mod.

DeletedUser

I would foresee PORT to fail and succeed. Only because the alliance is in a hotzone (illuminati, LoE and CJ are pretty close to them on several flanks). If they prove me wrong and stay as a 10 member alliance then they will prove themselves as the best players on gamma (unless challenged).

Alliances to watch out for:

PORT
The Black Sheep
Asperons Argonauts
Anarchy Collective

Nameless will fail.

Last edited by a moderator: