Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

I thought he was our mod too. And as far as I knew they weren't allowed to play worlds they mod.

If we look at the right, almost bottom of the page for Gamma world, http://forum.en.grepolis.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28
It shows that DerekRisen001 is our mod.

Ummmm Mr. Mod, have the rules changed?

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser8202

Fail V soon: SWAT
Suceed: CJ (not biased at all)

(secretly hoping Killer Bunnies suceed! i just love there name and Yogesh pictures)

DeletedUser

Fail - I HATE SANDCASTLES!!!! what a gay name

Succeed - CJ and Fusion, please hurry up and rim these morons so we dont have to put up with them humiliating gamma...

DeletedUser

Fail - I HATE SANDCASTLES!!!! what a gay name

Dude Lighten Up. It's a game :cool: Remember!

Between the pic and the name, it's funny as hell.

BTW I think you might have just offended around 1/3 of the Gamma world membership.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

I am only offended by the name I hate Sandcastles... because I LOVE SANDCASTLES!!!!!

But when you live near the beach heck, my whole life is a sandcastle lol

DeletedUser2663

i do have to agree, the name does suck. i dont mind seeing names like that on little alliances that no one cares about but on one of the most respected one out there, i despise it. they lost some of my respect for them because of that.

DeletedUser

i do have to agree, the name does suck. i dont mind seeing names like that on little alliances that no one cares about but on one of the most respected ones out there on gamma, i despise it. they lost some of my respect for them because of that.

Looks like you made an error. I took the liberty of striking it from the record and correcting the sentence.

Grepohugs current policies and performance not only reflect bad on themselves now. . .but it even makes you question their performance during their heydey. . .I mean who did they really fight? Or was it simply a matter of kicking MRA's out of the core and recruiting all the top notch players. . .

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

GrepoHugs used to be my favourite alliance, then Ecplipse left, the alliance fell to pieces, they picked up scraps, and renamed to nameless... now they mock there enemies with a stupid name, and make gamma look rediculous.

DeletedUser2663

Looks like you made an error. I took the liberty of striking it from the record and correcting the sentence.

Grepohugs current policies and performance not only reflect bad on themselves now. . .but it even makes you question their performance during their heydey. . .I mean who did they really fight? Or was it simply a matter of kicking MRA's out of the core and recruiting all the top notch players. . .

Asperon Thorn

they did fight some decent alliances but i honestly cant remember the ones they didnt recruit eg force recon. there was a whole bunch of MRA's like the paper tigers tough for sure.

DeletedUser

Succeed - CJ, Illuminati, PORT, LoE

Fail...ed - I HATE SANDCASTLES, SWAT, Epsilon, The Shaman Court

DeletedUser

Fail..420's, The Dark Union, SWAT

Succed..The Argonaugts, LoE, CJ, PORT

DeletedUser

To fail...The shaman court, titans, Aztec Furyons

Succeed...illuminati, PORT

I also believe 420s, DeJa Vu, and TeA will succeed if minor problems are fixed and communication and tactics improve.

DeletedUser

I also believe 420s, DeJa Vu, and TeA will succeed if minor problems are fixed and communication and tactics improve.

Very much agreed here. And I see it happening with DJV, slowly but still improving.

DeletedUser

Yes, unfortunately, there are always going to be members who are slow to respond, or do not respond at all. As an ocean leader, if a player in my ocean doesn't respond quickly I always put them up for kicking. Simple things like these will give the bigger alliances a chance at success.

DeletedUser

Yes, unfortunately, there are always going to be members who are slow to respond, or do not respond at all. As an ocean leader, if a player in my ocean doesn't respond quickly I always put them up for kicking. Simple things like these will give the bigger alliances a chance at success.

Agreed as well. Out of curiousity, do the 420's use skype? (You're in 420s right?)