Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

Hey, King Beast, its nice to see you back after all this time, but what have you got against Semper-Fi?

Did they upset you when you were here before? :)

Deffinatley didnt upset me, i think half my old city where taken from Semper-Fi lol!!

It just a shock that an alliance that was always failing is still there and quite strong.

In honesty i think you have done well Biscayne

DeletedUser

Yes, we spoke a few times before, when I was struggling with things, and you were good enough to offer some advice.

Much appreciated, some of my merchants will find a way to your warehouses.

DeletedUser2663

Suceed - Fusion, CJ, Route de la mort, Killer Bunnies

Fail - Donkeys..., The Dark Union, INCOGNITO

DeletedUser

The Dark union has the top attack BP's of this week. look at yogesh's thing.
They are an Elite, arn't they?

I'm not near enough to them so can someone tell me why they are going to fail?
Leadership bad?

Failed:swat
Fail: INcognito

DeletedUser2663

The Dark union has the top attack BP's of this week. look at yogesh's thing.
They are an Elite, arn't they?

donkeys are also some of the most elite but i have still put them down to fail, just because of the calibre of their enemies. as far as my information goes the same applies to DU

DeletedUser

I figured this thread should be bought back up as some changes are made regarding the 420s. Also, i know Tommyfjh will want to gloat about saying 420s would fail...and who am I to tell him he can't? :p

Here it is:

FAILED: ADRATOS,the shaman court, SWAT and 420s (soon i hope!!)
SUCCEED: CJ,PORT :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2140

For the record I believe 420s are breaking up.

Some are going to The Snowmen and some are going to the Killer Bunnies.

DeletedUser

I figured this thread should be bought back up as some changes are made regarding the 420s. Also, i know Tommyfjh will want to gloat about saying 420s would fail...and who am I to tell him he can't? :p

Here it is:

Your letting me gloat that just asking for :D told you so (does the robot) LOL:D
But what actually made most of the leaders leave?

DeletedUser

the 420 alliance was spread over a vast area and different sections were fighting different wars. we were fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances simultaneously - That is some going for our alliance when we are classed as noobs and MRA!

the 420's can hold their heads up high as we did remarkably well as an alliance. but with the game changing and players leaving it was felt that we should consolidate our positions with different alliances.

some leaders left early to help move players over - players like to follow their leaders. other leaders have stayed to protect and organise things at the other side.
when all the relevant players have moved to the appropriate alliances the other leaders will move too.

This has been on the cards for over a month and hopefully it will work out fairly smoothly- although there are still a lot on VM for the holiday season.

hope this answers your questions.

cheers

DeletedUser

the 420 alliance was spread over a vast area and different sections were fighting different wars. we were fighting 6 of the top 10 alliances simultaneously - That is some going for our alliance when we are classed as noobs and MRA!

At least you can admit it :D:p fair enough every MRA must disband...... eventually. It sheds the light so thanks for that :)

DeletedUser3613

Do i smell an alliance named 421's in the near future ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't smell any alliance called so in the future. Only those at the 420s know it was a great place to be with lots of friends made. We were also an alliance who could be friendly and banterous with our enemies, as is shown in this thread, and many others. I will miss it, and hopefully will be able to remain active in a new alliance!

Good luck to all ex-420s, and may the future hold great things :)

DeletedUser

The 420's did do well and became better then their former superiors SWAT. Shame to see you guys dissapear