Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

Fail:
THE 300 SPARTANS (MRA's fail) but without MRA's how boring would our world be?

Succeed:
Killer Bunnies, their killers and they will be back in the top 12 soon no matter how cute they look.

DeletedUser

no offense Ammon, but how many fails/succceeds have you posted lol :)

DeletedUser8202

No offense Ammon but you're a spammer. Most of my posts are very constructive. Constructive posts and doing things for the community are the best way to get rep.

Without some spammers quite a lot of threads would die. Its the spammers that make is come back to life thus people say "back to topic" blah blah making it reactive!

A forum poster here does not need any ingame rep so long as they can be intresting!

As seen with some noob called:
[player]Stehardman[/player]

Suceed: Peace
Fail: Peaceless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ya stehardman is such a noob JK i hope he didnt read that LOL :D:p
but ya spamming does keep topics alive but they also make it harder to have a proper convo about something.

FAILED: ADRATOS,the shaman court, SWAT and 420s (soon i hope!!)
SUCCEED: CJ,PORT :)

DeletedUser

Yes take a look at Beta, and Alpha forums... there like almost dead, its thanks to my arguements, feuds, and critisism, that keep everyone continuing, this is the only place i post, in gamma thread, and i have 400 posts, and only been a member for like... 3 months, and ive got so much rep.

I believe Gamma is the most active ingame - and on the forums, and thats why i continue posting, so those of you who log onto to see change, and dont want to get bored, can see that there is a lifely person such as me filling and replying for you :D

DeletedUser

aaahh Ammon, just a friendly question :D
I now challenge someone to get a list of Ammon's Fail/Succeds! :p

vincaocao

Phrourach
My next list:

FAIL: The Shaman Court, so many members and leaders aren't active, they're gonna disband soon....

Succeed: Port, man only 9 players and they're so good, best averages in this world!

DeletedUser

My next list:

FAIL: The Shaman Court, so many members and leaders aren't active, they're gonna disband soon....

Succeed: Port, man only 9 players and they're so good, best averages in this world!

they probably wont disband because there leaders arent there... lol

DeletedUser

totally :D

Fail: ..... idk, im not sure, just for the top 12 tho... :)

Succeed (spelled right?? lol): KB, INCOGNITO (not biased lol), PE :) thats all for now!

DeletedUser

I think TEA will be the next fail - hold the press - they are disbanding now!

why could that be?

come on guys spill the gossip!

DeletedUser

Sorry GGC1 no gossip really :D Some players in o74 left that was it :) but You might be onto something maybe titanus wont last as long as you hoped;)

DeletedUser

Fail: Semper-Fi (Come on how are you guys still on here)

Succeed: The Kings Army :)

DeletedUser

Hey, King Beast, its nice to see you back after all this time, but what have you got against Semper-Fi?

Did they upset you when you were here before? :)