Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

lol @ F1RST

You guys are just tryin to wind me up. It won't work. I'm not worried about Spider Monkeys. Legio IX is spread across six oceans. -300- gets worst MRA award, though. Someone back me up on this assessment. lol

In my opinion, Spider Monkeys, Titans of Doom, Paragon, and The Monkeroos are the only alliances that show promise.

DeletedUser

Its early days to judge other alliances, that is the point. with good leaders and enough experianced players any alliance can be great.

we can talk b/s here all day but on a slow world like this it will be ages before true alliance wars worth any merit will happen and that is when a leader and an alliance prove there worth

DeletedUser

It may be too early to tell for sure, but I see trends. You should, too.

DeletedUser

Trends? After 10 days? Give me a break. How on earth can you tell what will happen in the future of this world based on 10 days of farming the inactives? Conquests haven't even started yet.

DeletedUser

It's not just numbers. Strong personalities are involved. It's politics, too.

DeletedUser

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”
- Earnest Benn

I've played this game long enough to know b*s when I hear it. Based on the rumors I've heard, the only "strong" personality involved is the leader of Paragon.

DeletedUser

A bit too selective maybe? Down to 17th at the moment as a tidal wave of MRAs overwhelms the rankings...Titans are about to lose the top slot to Conquering Heroes.

DeletedUser

I don't think we're "too" selective. It doesn't bother me to be lower in the alliance ranks. Look at battle points!

DeletedUser

Even a MRA can have good BP at the beginning. This shows nothing.

DeletedUser25607

2 actually,
Spider Monkeys
Paragon

No. I meant alliance i'm playing in. :) You know... i'm very restrictive in recruiting - player should be in our area (left-top corner O55) and have at least 1000 points city. Therefore we are not MRA. :)

DeletedUser

Just throwing my opinion out there all of the alliances actually are but not in the derogatory sense they have all mass recruited so all are :p

DeletedUser25607

Well, if we define MRA not simple as "mass-recruiting" but as not very picky to own players - there is only one alliance here that is very picky.

"paragons" do nice job, but still not nice enough to really compete.