Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

It's more than Bend has done in months, and lets not forget the difference in rankings here - i'm attacking people a bit bigger than myself. Unlike most in Pella

DeletedUser

Lol, it must be so hard to take a city of a 4 man alliance who is fighting the number one and two alliance...i applaud your efforts :)

Alone time may only have a few members but those few are some of the best at sniping Ive ever seen. I cant count the number of times they have had same second snipes that saved cities we were trying to take. So SS alliance taking from them is no small feat.

DeletedUser31450

Just saying that most their troops are probably being used on MOS or TDK.

DeletedUser1483

MOS arent concentrating on them, a few of our members occasionally go for a city. But they arent exactly under high pressure from us. :)

DeletedUser35805

Mors Omnia Solvit Looking a little less indestructible as of late, but still safely in the #1 spot. Strongest alliance on the server with top stats in virtually every category. Things are so good for them that they are even taking day trips down into Ocean 57 ;) Anyone with any hopes of winning the server is going to have to get through them, and nobody's done that yet...
The Dark Knights With the infusion of several Braveheart Empire members into their midst, they have jumped into the #2 spot in Pella. Red flags go up as they show signs of being a MRA, but the good outweighs the bad here and we should expect them around for a while longer.
The Shadow League Leap-frogged by TDK, TSL is imo still the second strongest alliance on the server. Haven't seen them take on an opponent close to their size yet and don't see that changing in the future. Currently getting smacked around by OFTR, an alliance half their size. However, they have good stats in almost every area and look to be a decent alliance with some amazing diplomacy skills to boot!
Great Global Warriors The core of this alliance has shown amazing resiliency and are surely looking for some revenge. With the former BOM/Reload players leading the way, one can only expect this alliance to be around far down the road. Not great fighting stats at the moment, but I'd expect that to change as their conflict with MOS drags on in the coming weeks.
Play For Keeps Will not comment on these noobs.
One For The Road Located up in oceans 43/53, these guys have been quietly dominating for as long as I can remember. One of the few alliances for which inactivity is not a problem, OFTR is currently beating down the much larger opponents that surround them. Boasting the highest bp/pts ratio in Pella, you had better hope their road doesn't lead towards you...
DOOM Another alliance flying under the radar, DOOM is located down in oceans 57/67. At war with almost everybody in their general area, DOOM is trying desperately to make up for their late arrival to the server. They have great potential and are surely one to watch for the future.
Pirates of Pella My favorite alliance profile (go check it out), I can only hope that these buccaneers stick around longer. A fun loving crew they arrrrr, but a good alliance they arrrrrrrrn't....
Reapers A true rim alliance, these fellows are a rag-tag bunch. No stand-out players to mention, I would expect them to disband/merge later in the game.

I know it's called the top 12, but no other alliances are worth mentioning at this point in the game. If your one of those not included and feel snubbed, prove me wrong. Thus ends my top 9 alliances of Pella, feel free to comment...

DeletedUser1483

Nawww babe. I just wish we could all be friends. :'-)

So you noticed that im day trip leader then? :cool:

DeletedUser

Well I heard through the grapevine that Sapphire misses me, how sweet of you Saph :) So figured I would grace you all with my presence and give a proper top 12 since the last one came from that noob Nippleberry ;)

1. MOS - Seem to still be in firm control although they do seem to be losing a decent amount of cities to PfK and taking very few off them. This may be due to the fact that the war is going on in the rim and most of MOS is in the core away from the war. Assuming MOS is moving closer to the war now and will be interesting to see what happens with this as PfK, DOOM, and GGW push closer to the core. Also seem to be dealing with alot of inactives and vm players at the moment.

2. TDK - The whipping boys of MOS seem to have taken in some new players in an effort to fight their big war against...o wait they dont have any big wars. My mistake they are just picking off random noob alliances here and there. Looking impressive with the #6 abp ranking and #10 dbp ranking (clearly under heavy fire) while ranked number 2. Keep up the goo work guys ;). If I offended you sorry, but I have no respect for an alliance that has fought no major wars and been allied with the top alliance on the server since very early.

3. TSL - The house maids of MOS, these guys deserve a bit more respect than the whipping boys. Although close to extinction at one point MOS came in and saved the day and they have fought back valiantly since then. They are at least in a major war with another top 10 alliance at the moment, although they do seem to be getting kicked around the place by OftR. I must give respect where it is due as they did help topple silver and are ranked #2 in abp and #3 in dbp. They must be doing something right I guess.

4. GGW - Some recent reformation of BoM since BoM leadership went inactive. Fighting against MOS and seem to be holding their own for the moment. Don't know much about these guys, but seem pretty good so far and aren't afraid to stand up to the almighty MOS so good in my book. Keep on keeping on guys.

5. PfK - Noobs, the whole lot of them. That is with the exception of stephenwi of course. But besides him they aren't even worth wasting my breathe on. Maybe they should all contact Sapphire Sorrows and she can give them a seminar on how to sim...I mean play the game properly.

6. OftR - These guys have been around since the early stages of the server and have always impressed me. Small numbers, good abp ranking and fighting a much bigger alliance than them with pretty good success from what I can tell. Also have the #1 bp player on the server. Keep up the good work guys.

7. DOOM - seem to have started the server pretty late, but look to be doing well. Taking small amounts of cities off MOS here and there. Heard that they are a good group of experienced players from Athens. Need to cut their diplomatic ties with the noobs from PfK though :p

8. Pirates of Pella - I do remember their hilarious profile from when I was in game. Besides though not a whole lot to say about these guys, nothing to impressive, just kind of their.

9. Reapers - I know I have some former alliance mates from corinth in this alliance, but with that said sorry guys. This is just a bad alliance. Terrible abp and dbp. They hid all the way out in the far oceans away from everyone else to start with. Hey Scott contact PfK and tell them I vouch for you as a player, join a real alliance mate, you deserve better :)

10. Dark Knights Academy - just saw this and made me laugh. What little respect I had for TDK just dissapeared when I saw that they had an academy. Academies are the staple of crappy alliances and MRA everywhere. Thats if this is in fact an official academy alliance, could be some noobs just making it their name. If thats the case my aplogies.

11. NEMESIS - not even going to comment on these guys, although I do kinda like their name. Besides that irrelevant and bad.

12. The Legends - Legendary punching bags of PfK and other major alliances sine I can remember. These guys have been getting stomped on by PfK since I can remember.

Honorable Mentions

Alone Time- fomer alliance mates of mine from Corinth, all great players and have been fighting MOS and others in the core since the early days. Even if they have had limited success taking cities from MOS the fact they are still here with only a 4 man alliance fighting big alliances in the core since day 1 speaks volumes about them and their character. They do not back down.

Lotta Mistici - If they keep up with their current effort they may have as much abp as I did when I left by the end of the year. Best group of simmers and anti-war players I have ever seen in a war game. They all hold the "make love not war" motto of their brave leader Sapphire Sorrows.

Do you all hate me yet? Well if not feel free to leave some plus rep. If you are gonna minus rep me, which I am sure some of you want to, sack up and sign your rep. Thats all, thanks guys. Much love to my former brothers in PfK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Pretty good. :)

Didn't agree on one point however, lotta mistici..I love them..lol

DeletedUser35805

That noob nippleberry is glad to see what a proper top 12 looks like and will take note for the future ;)

DeletedUser

3. TSL - The house maids of MOS, these guys deserve a bit more respect than the whipping boys. Although close to extinction at one point MOS came in and saved the day and they have fought back valiantly since then. They are at least in a major war with another top 10 alliance at the moment, although they do seem to be getting kicked around the place by OftR. I must give respect where it is due as they did help topple silver and are ranked #2 in abp and #3 in dbp. They must be doing something right I guess. .

MOS are STILL coming to save them with OFTR....

Question for MOS why are you babysitters how can an alliance with more everything not handle OFTR without going crying to mummy?

this is after they got Barbarians and PoP to supply them with info TSL are a joke

At what stage does a top 3 alliance look pathetic maybe when they work with reapers & the legends

DeletedUser

Pretty good. :)

Didn't agree on one point however, lotta mistici..I love them..lol
Whattt? I never said I didn't like them, just commented on their lack of warring and lack of bp....in a war game. That is all, nothing personal against any of them. Just stating facts lol

DeletedUser

Nothing personal? You're funny and so bad at lying.

Lotta hasn't stopped fighting since day one, but the fact we haven't been eliminated (Due to our awesome membership and friends) seems to offend you and others.

People can fight without declaring war - and just because you don't know what/who we are fighting doesn't mean you can say it's not happening.

DeletedUser37459

Reapers held their own on Corinth. Held our ocean and dominated. We will do the same on Pella. I got 10+ battle hardened Corinth players and a few rag tab players from Pella so we will prevail. Corinth wasn't easy either in the beginning but we dominate our ocean. Give us time, we will rise to the occasion.

Also, bend I figured you'd have more faith in us.

DeletedUser1483

I notice everyone puts MOS first on their list.

#1.

Thats awfully kind of everyone for rating us as the best alliance out there. Thanks guys. :)

+rep!

DeletedUser

neg rep comment - Stop throwing your toys out of the pram. You should act like a big boy now. :-] - chris least sign your work common plz have some guts.

That how you know you are right cause MOS won't admit it they just snidely give neg rep pathetic for the #1 alliance pathetic for #100 alliance

DeletedUser1483

Everyone leans on TSL whenever MOS happens to help out with erm.. less than 10 attacks. Conveniently ignoring the fact that TSL had sent their OWN attacks.

The truth is..

[09/01/2013 22:40:48] Ellaranna: were you planning on asking for help? lol, cause I never heard that
[09/01/2013 22:40:53] Chrisg2003bt: yeah me neither.
[09/01/2013 22:41:06] Lady-K: me either. We keep trying to figure out ways to keep you guys out of it tbh.

FYI, I thought i did sign it.. :( I meant it in a jokey, happy way. No hard feelings!

DeletedUser

Dont put only 4k DLU behind a level 2 wall then and come on the externals to flame about losing one conquest because MOS was on the island.

I think you need look at what broke that wasn't Jew he on VM and when did you hear me flame about it not once win some loose some I still wake and have a cup coffee in morning and will continue do that weather I loose 1 conquest or 1 million cause after all it a laugh for me.... oh I ain't the size of my fellow alliance members/or you YET so I cannot put same troops they can into it - only advantage you have over me is you started before me

FYI, I thought i did sign it.. :( I meant it in a jokey, happy way. So calm down and Ill send Ella round to change your nappy. :)

if you did you would have signed it and if it was meant to be light hearted you would ave pos not neg

Lady-k - TRYING to keep you out it we know that won't happen you will get involved and it just goes show you they "trying get anyone else involved" that they are on the back foot

DeletedUser1483

We have got our wires a little crossed here snake. I thought you were someone else. lmao.

Genuinely! So ive changed my responses to actually make sense and keep it relevant to you as opposed to responding to something that youre not actually talking about. :p

Also.. now ive re-read everything and know who im talking to.. Can you please explain what you mean here..

this is after they got Barbarians and PoP to supply them with info TSL are a joke

Not sure what info, who provided the info and who did they give it to. Also.. what kind of info?

At what stage does a top 3 alliance look pathetic maybe when they work with reapers & the legends

Also confused by this, what is this referring to? :)