Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Yeah, the fact that shadow league and hall of warriors are working together makes them both our enemies. Bring it boys! :)

DeletedUser19042

Well done.

Again...lol

Only one thing. AoE winning with 13-0
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, and I'm assuming that conquest didn't show up on grepo until after I had made these :).
Glad to see you guys are taking it to these noobs though. Their profile is always nice for a good laugh, oh and the fact that they think they are "elite"lol.

DeletedUser19042

lol, yea...It's kinda funny.
They had their profile; we rule ocean 74 and 75 and are third in ocean 65.
Well, In oceans 74/75 there's almost no one else, because it's the "border" of the world, so it' only HALF of an ocean. And third in 65? We kicked them to seventh in 2 days. lol

DeletedUser5554

the only cities we lost didn't call for help....thats pretty much been almost all our losses since we... also i think its a little more than 5? idk though ;D

DeletedUser2795

even if they didn't call for help that is still a loss, anyone in your alliance is a liability.

Yep, if they don't call for help, that means tha the alliance does not have good members in it, so the alliance is not good.
Now, since I am perfect and in the alliance, the alliance is now perfect and no more such conquests will occur :p.

DeletedUser5554

hahaha like today we totally showed the myrms a few things...like biremes AREN'T attack units :)

DeletedUser

Yep, if they don't call for help, that means tha the alliance does not have good members in it, so the alliance is not good.
Now, since I am perfect and in the alliance, the alliance is now perfect and no more such conquests will occur :p.
Now you are just putting words in my mouth. Where in my statement did I say that they didn't have good members or that it wasn't a good alliance. I was simply stating you can't have a player lose a city then say he or she was inactive, if he or she is inactive kick them, while in your alliance you are liable for them. I actually think Band of Misfits is a good alliance btw and has a pretty good chance of surviving if they can deal with MOS appropriately.

DeletedUser2795

Now you are just putting words in my mouth. Where in my statement did I say that they didn't have good members or that it wasn't a good alliance. I was simply stating you can't have a player lose a city then say he or she was inactive, if he or she is inactive kick them, while in your alliance you are liable for them. I actually think Band of Misfits is a good alliance btw and has a pretty good chance of surviving if they can deal with MOS appropriately.
I was applying a generalization about why to account for those 3 cities. Anyways, I'm in the alliance :p

DeletedUser1483

FYI.

MoS vs WE = 31 v 0
MoS vs HaVoC/Rulers of the deep = 37 vs ?1?

(and just for christshippie)

MoS vs Knights of the 55th = 3 vs 0

I think it was on an inactive member and we had no idea about it for the havoc one but it still counts right? :p

DeletedUser

Well this hasnt been updated in awhile, not gonna do anything big but just a small little update with my musings on the alliances whatever that is worth lol.

1. Mors Omnia Solvit - Clearly the best alliance on the server. Should be able to hold the top spot for awhile with great players such as maximus and eclipson leading the way.

2. Silver - as clear of number one as MOS is silver is the clear number 2. In my opinion it is these two alliances for the moment and then everyone else far behind them. I think this alliance is the one with the best chance of unseating MOS that is left in the core of the world if they are to go to war.

3. The chosen Few - Top alliance in 45. Seem to be a decent alliance although their abp leaves a bit to be desired. Name makes me laugh a bit as they have 76 members :)

4. Elite Ones - 2nd alliance in ocean 44, will need to take out soul stealers if they plan on moving up to that number one spot though. As the above abp needs to imrprove a bit imo especially with the high member count.

5. Band of Misfits - Very good alliance in my opinion. Its a shame for them though that they share an ocean with MOS, although they do seem to have an NAP in place for the time being. Would like to see them and MOS go at it honestly to give each other a nice test so go ahead and attack each other guys please :p.

6. Luminiscent - Seem like one of the better alliances out on the rim. Again though havent really got into a fight with another legit alliance, would like to see how they do against an organized alliance.

7. Army of Eternity - Still best rim alliance in my opinion although they have been dropping alot of cities to White Eagles lately and makes me worry a bit that they have lost some cities to LoP.

8. Soul Stealers - top alliance in ocean 44. Seem like a nice little group of players I like their chances of survival.

9. Myrmidons - not really impressed by these guys, honestly dont see them being around/relevant to much longer. ABP is pretty awful for a core alliance.

10. Hityouhard - seem like an all right alliance although they have dropped a few cities to luminiscent lately.

11. Noobs of Pella Elite - If you have been reading the forums at all you already know my opinion of these guys, simply the best ;)

12. SEA EAGLES - Seemed alright at first glance then saw their abp and it nearly made me puke.

Honorable mention - 303 fighter Squadron - These guys are super impressive man 4th in abp with only 11 members, assuming they were a premade.

As always plus rep, criticism and responses welcome. Would love to hear some others opinions on the top 12 as well.

DeletedUser

With lots of changes to the Top 12 alliances I think I will do an rate of them.

1) Mors Omnia Solvit- The obvious top dog with a lot of top attackers and players. They will hod the tops spot for a long time to come, only a well executed coalition or internal strife will be able to bring this power house down in my opinion.

2) Silver- Although firmly ahead of the number three alliance in both points and average, they don't have the second most ABP or DBP -something you would the second largest and oldest alliance to have. Although the are behind in ABP they will soon surpass the second best attacking alliance, Band of Misfits, because of the recent addition of 303.

3) Band of Misfits- After defeating STORM (with the help of 303 and MOS), BoM was in a slump, gaining fewer points, ABP and cities than they had been previously, they then decided to go to war with Myrmidons and HitUHard and after a few weeks, and a few conquests, have incorperated much of the top players giving them control of 56.

4) The Chosen Few- An alliance that controls the majority of O45 with several players picked up after Havoc fell apart will be going head to head with MOS in the coming days. If they manage to fend off MOS they will cement their place as a top alliance in Pella.

5) Elite Ones- An alliance that also gained players after Havoc fell that will experience the same fate as The Chosen Few.

6) Luminescence- The best rim alliance, Luminescence has become the dominant power in O66 and will continue to be a top alliance in the world with the total control they have on their ocean.

7) Soul Stealers- I am not sure what to think of this alliance, They seem to be a strong alliance, but it seems that with their placement near MOS and their obvious poor placement that they may soon be MOS food.

8) Army of Eternity- AoE has Declined lately, but I like to have faith with old alliance mates from different worlds so I will say they will continue to hold O65

9) Lords of Pella Elite- Look like an MRA that has taken as many players on the rim in as possable, I don't give them long when faced by bend's alliance.

10) SEA EAGLES- look like another n00by rim alliance that recruted anything and everything in there ocean. Once BoM in 56 gets well organized and cleans up the myrms (not much of a war, more of a diplomatic victory), they will (most likely) get a taste of a real alliance and we will see if they will sink or swim.

11) The Shadow League- They are still at war with Silver, but have heald out better than HoW although that may be because of silver switching focus, only time will tell if they can fend off the beast.

12) Knights of Valor- An alliance that has MRAed all along the north east rim of the world. I don't give them long in the top 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2) Silver- Although firmly ahead of the number three alliance in both points and average, they don't have the second most ABP or DBP -something you would the second largest and oldest alliance to have. Although the are behind in ABP they will soon surpass the second best attacking alliance, Band of Misfits, because of the recent addition of 303.
They may not be second in abp but also had far less members than BoM which I think is part of what contributed to that, as you said though with the addition of 303 will be a force to be reckoned with.

3) Band of Misfits- After defeating STORM (with the help of 303 and MOS), BoM was in a slump, gaining fewer points, ABP and cities than they had been previously, they then decided to go to war with Myrmidons and HitUHard and after a few weeks, and a few conquests, have incorperated much of the top players giving them control of 56.
A little dissapointed that MOS and them didn't go to war :(. Wanted to see what they are made of, but oh well I guess not happening anytime soon by the looks of it.
8) Army of Eternity- AoE has Declined lately, but I like to have faith with old alliance mates from different worlds so I will say they will continue to hold O65
I agree with you on this, they have alot of good members, but are really getting it taken to them by White Eagles and having some of their bigger members jump ship. Really hope they can pull through and remain in control of ocean 65.

9) Lords of Pella Elite- Look like an MRA that has taken as many players on the rim in as possable, I don't give them long when faced by bend's alliance.
Thanks for the kind words mate :)

All in all good analysis glad someone else did one. Plus rep for you.

DeletedUser1483

A little dissapointed that MOS and them didn't go to war :(. Wanted to see what they are made of, but oh well I guess not happening anytime soon by the looks of it.

303 were attacking our members and we restrained our members from retaliation, we then tried the "diplomatic thing" and tried to cease attacks against us that way. During this period they continued to attack our members and we decided enough was enough. 303 lost 3 cities in one night and within 24hrs of us declaring free reign for our members to take their cities they all joined silver and silver refused to kick these refugees.

And although we were never officially at war with STORM, we were conquesting their cities and clearing their members. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

Oh chris I was referring to BoM and you guys lol. But I am really glad to see you guys are going to war with Silver, always great when big alliances go to war with each other instead of holding hands, makes things more exciting.