Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser1483

Oh chris I was referring to BoM and you guys lol. But I am really glad to see you guys are going to war with Silver, always great when big alliances go to war with each other instead of holding hands, makes things more exciting.

I'll shut up then. ;)

DeletedUser

haha keep us all updated on how the war with them goes :) Although I'm sure Tyrone will be doing that :p

DeletedUser

war is going good so far. have killed a few MOS CSs heading at cities and broke a nice siege they they had on us. Killed plenty of troops and gained lots of bp. Took 1 of their cities after a long 12 hr siege of non stop attacks, which was a great showing from both sides. Had 30-38 incoming attacks pretty well the whole siege, but still had about 1400 bir still in city when siege finally ended. They did take 2 of our cities as well though but thats fine. we expect we will lose some to them.

DeletedUser

Oh sounds like its shaping up to be a good war, may have to do a full update soon with all of this action.

DeletedUser

Amazing how everything can turn around in one day.

Behold:

3Xn1F.jpg

Keep up your gold spending frenzy.

DeletedUser19042

Yep.

The best think is that it was done in one day AND he left his harbor undefended. Instead he spend it all on land troops.

But however, nice clearing of the city tho.

DeletedUser

in case someone misunderstood, the picture shows MOS smashing Silver's bireme wall and breaking their siege on one of our members.

DeletedUser

lol, yes good job on that. although kinda odd you would have to ask TSL for help after you said how bad they were before. and dont worry we will build up bir. didnt really need them when fighting HOW and TSL as they dont build ls, and we were not. expecting a war with you so were not building up for it like you guys have been since havoc disbanded. Remember this war has just started and will be a long one unless you guys fall fast. cause I can guarentee we will not.

DeletedUser

No matter how bad TSL are, they are taking cities from you dear Ella and not just inactives. Your top dog Hickel lost a city to them today. That means either they are getting better or you are not as good as you think and please don't guarantee things you have no control over. Nobody knows how this war will go, I thought you were experienced enough to realize it.
BTW, Ella you sound desperate, is everything OK with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, no I dont sound desperate and the only reason TSL took that city is there were 4 allances supporting it. although same guy that took it is about to lose a city to Hickel as well. even with your alliance helping they couldnt break that siege either.

And I can guarentee if I want. it really dont matter how this war goes. my core group which is about half the allance will stick with me through anything so even if we do lose it will be a long time from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh, all right, looked like you were going to rage quit for a moment. Don't feel bad Ella. If you ever need to talk to someone, you know I'm here for you.

DeletedUser

lol, tyrone, you would be the last person in this game Id come to for that. And I would never rage quit either. Im actually a pretty laid back person and am enjoying the war, although was expecting more from you guys then for you to ask others for help after just 1day.

Also wanted to bring up one last thing about how this war started, and had a question. The war started when we took in the 303 guys and Ive been told that HOW and possibly even TSL were discussing joining 303 till 303 joined us. If that had happened would you have started attacking those that you are now getting to help you?

DeletedUser5554

not to be nosey but ella...i kinda pointed this out in an earlier thread of mine it said hurry up with TSL and HOW or something like this will happen...that came from experience in ithica but anyways all the best to both you and tyrone :)

DeletedUser

HOW have disbanded actually and some have joined TSL. TSL are a group of long time friends similar to us and were not gonna just rollover. As we took cities from them they would take anchors and small cities farther away, plus they have a few players that are really good at sniping. It was an honorable war and Ive gotten to know a few there and they have gained my respect. But between the 2 alliances we were fighting (HOW and TSL) that were working together we have taken about 80 cities. most alliances would have fallen from that kind of losses but they didnt cause of the loyalty and bonds they have together. They should be proud of themselves for sticking it out like they did.

But now is a new war were we fight MOS, TSL and more then likely SS as they were helping support TSL siege as well. Pretty sure its going to be an exciting war too.

DeletedUser1483

although was expecting more from you guys then for you to ask others for help after just 1day.

Please can we move this to the trash talk thread. :)

Because i want to bring up how youve got TNW, EO and TCF helping you guys out after 1 day and how i "expected more" from people who "expect more" from us.

We have common interests with TSL so why would we not get in communication with them to give them a hand and so our CS' dont bump into each other as we take your cities?

(psst. 7 - 1 ) :) Have a lovely day! and see you in the Trash Talk thread!