Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Nice :)

Well Ella, I cannot stop laughing reading all what you have wrote. I could tell many things right now but I'd better care about gameplay.

Only a few words - maybe we are really bad but not so bad like you point king no1 - attacking us twice with 250 biremes and supporting us with thousand def troops :)

And according MoS asking us for help - well you are wrong - the didn't.
Not after one day, not in a few days... we got simply the same enemies and that's enough - you know enemy of my enemies is my best friend ;)

And you know what would be the alternative? - kiss your hand and fight with you against MoS after this war we have from the begin? .. well I am sure it was just a joke :)

And 303 .. well I was born in Poland, I am proud of true 303 from II WW - but those refugees have nothing to do with it .. running like gazelle - yeah... how true!

BTW I am realy proud we could stand you attacking us together with 303 the whole time... let's make some revenge ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt laugh at what she said Jarema, she was giving you compliments, you should take it and be proud. Most of your guys fought well, the only rollover in that was with HOW, and they are gone now.
And we did expect you to work together, but you can't tell me that there's no contact between you, otherwise there's no way MOS and SS would send support to one of our city's that you had under siege.

DeletedUser

I am laughing because it is simply not true what she said - that's all.
I have respect to all of my enemies and I am also glad our enemies paying at least some of us respect - this shall be the way of a warrior
Got nothing more to say to this on the forum.

happy hunting

DeletedUser1483

And we did expect you to work together, but you can't tell me that there's no contact between you

He didnt say we didnt have contact. He said we didnt ask for help. :) Ella made it out as if we had gone running to call for support and Jarema was just confirming that we hadnt gone running to call for support. Merely reached out to the enemies of our enemies. However, im sure that wasnt what ella meant, she seems to have a good understanding of grepo. Kudos! (and im actually not being sarcastic).

Now please.. everyone. Trash talk thread. :)

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone with all of the action thought I would give another full update of the top 12 as haven't done one in awhile. The number next to an alliances name is their rank in my previous ranking. Plus rep, criticism, and responses welcome :).

AlliancePointsAvreageABPDBPOcean(s)WarsThoughts
Mors Omnia Solvit (1)4500502616511318936(1)379917(1)55,45,44Silver, MOS leads 8-1Still clearly the best alliance on the server imo with double the ABP of second place, currently at war with Silver and doing pretty well by the looks of it, although I don't think Silver will fold quite as easily as their past opponets such as HaVoc.
Silver(3)268171641257422382(3)367659(2)54TSL, Silver leads 35-4, MOS, score shown aboveNumber 2 alliance on the server, very good alliance with some top players. At war with MOS, losing right now, but have managed to take at least 1 city. I think they will at least put up a good fight and not roll over.
Band of Misfits(4)222972629339428645(2)222297(5)55,56Heirs of Alexander; BoM leads 16-4Moved down into ocean 56 and are now the number one alliance there after unseating Heirs of Alexander, seem like a pretty good alliance, should be around for awhile.
The Chosen Few(5)174175625243258803(5)241284(4)45No significant warsTop alliance in ocean 45, don't know how much longer they will last though with MOS being around. The pending war between Silver and MOS may by them some time though as MOS attention will be elsewhere.
Elite Ones(8)165027721432247779(6)145804(5)44Raiders, Elite ones lead 22-0Seem like a pretty good group number 2 alliance in ocean 44, haven't been in any major wars yet with another co-ordinated alliance, will be interesting to see what happens when that day comes.
Luminescent(11)141754724869182204(7)36092(11)66No Significant WarsTop rim alliance if you don't count BoM or WE as rim alliances which I dont because their origins were in the core. Still no major conflicts recently lost a city to BoM though so may be going to war with them soon.
White Eagles(-)122897038405269922(4)137664(8)65No signifcant wars at momentTop alliance in 65 after they moved from the core and absolutely dismantled AoE. Seem to be cleaning up the AoE players that they didn't take in at the moment. Assuming they will be taking on BoM or Lumi next.
Soul Stealers(-)108305225787165428(8)144822(7)44No significant warsTop dogs in ocean 44, small good little group, see them being around for awhile yet.
The Shadow League(10)108056116128159156(9)325975(3)54Silver, score above. Have postponed their death with the war between Silver and MOS, but dont see them lasting a whole lot longer on this server, having double the dbp as abp is never a good thing.
SEA EAGLES(-)8252241289461474(12)38880(10)57No significant warsSeem like a rim mra to me, abp is horrible worst in top 12. See them leaving the top 12 shortly.
Lords of Pella Elite(-)82188911576117739(10)66170(9)75Play for Keeps, Play for Keeps leads 9-0MRA, although do have a few decent players amongst their ranks who seem to be learning the game. Their staying power will be determined by how much help White Eagles intends to give them. Have had a few of their top members jump ship to WE.
Knights of Valor753803966462356(11)20992(12)54,64Ascendancy, Knights of Valor lead 8-0Seem like another rim mra. Not much else to say about them.

DeletedUser

well this hasnt been updated in awhile so figured I will do a small update of it.

1. Mors Omnia Solvit - Still by far the best alliance and absolutely destroying silver. I don't see them falling for awhile unless some of their players get bored and start leaving the server or internal affairs.

2. Band of Misfits - Another very good alliance, just finished taking over ocean 56 and now look to be heading for a showdown with the White Eagles.

3. The Chosen Few - Top alliance in ocean 45. Seem pretty decent, but will be interesting to see how they do when MOS is done with Silver and turns their full attention on them.

4. Silver - They were the former number 2 alliance, but have been getting hammered and dropped a few spots since entering a war with MOS. How much longer will their top players such as Ellaranna be able to hold up the rest of the alliance.

5. Elite Ones - Top alliance in ocean 44. They are at war with Soul Stealers, war seems to be slightly in their favor right now by looking at the colonizations. Still a closely contested war though.

6. Luminescent - Top alliance in 66 by far still. Hard to judge them though as they still have not been in any major conflict.

7. White Eagles - Small good group of players that seem to work well together. Have taken ocean 65 for theirs and now seem to be headed for a war with BoM.

8. The Shadow League - Seem to be the punching bag of The Chosen Few for the moment. If they keep losing cities at this rate I see the disband button being hit soon.

9. Lords of Pella Elite - Rim MRA. Seem to have a few good players sprinkled amongst their midst, won't go down without a fight, but will eventually collapse.

10. Soul Stealers - second best alliance in 44. Seem to be hanging with Elite Ones for now, will be interested to see how the war turns out.

11. The Dark Knights - Lots of members and a low abp for that amount of members, havent really been in any major conflict. Don't see them lasting to long when a major conflict comes knocking.

12. House of Batiatus - Bad abp and have been losing a pretty good amount of cities to Lumi lately. See them dropping out of the top 12 shortly.

DeletedUser

8. The Shadow League - Seem to be the punching bag of The Chosen Few for the moment. If they keep losing cities at this rate I see the disband button being hit soon.

You've hit the wrong button here. I don't recall TSL and TCF having been introduced to each other yet.

DeletedUser1483

Im also curious about that one. Hahaa. TSL and TCF havent lost a city to one another. :p

Thanks for the MOS compliments as usual Bend. I dont see internal strife happening anytime soon. Expect a PNP sometime tomorrow evening as well. There hasnt been one in a while, and i felt there was one that needed to be made!

DeletedUser

Oh wow my fault, confused TSL with The Nights Watch, my apologies lol.

BTW chris you guys need to go PB style :). No pacts or anything you guys verse the entire sever, I know the PB players have had fun doing that.

DeletedUser

Hi everybody,
It's with great pleasure that I note that Luminescent took its place in the world's top 5 alliances with 2,236,666 points.
1 Mors Omnia Solvit
2 Band of Misfits
3 The Chosen Few
4 Elite Ones
5 Luminescent
6 Silver
Well done, top 5 ;)

DeletedUser19042

Yes, and only because they have no-one to fight. As soon as they go in war with an alliance they'll drop like in 20 places.
Don't start bragging here. They'll drop down as soon a war occurs..

DeletedUser

The one time it looked like there would be a war, we in BoM took the war from them because it looked fun and I think we are doing it again. We are the better enemy in both of their possible "wars". With HoB and WE. :p

DeletedUser

What war did you "take" from Luminescent?

We've basically finished HoB, and we've never been to war with W.E. Not even a single wayward attack lol...

DeletedUser

Yes, and only because they have no-one to fight. As soon as they go in war with an alliance they'll drop like in 20 places.
Don't start bragging here. They'll drop down as soon a war occurs..

perhaps you could enlighten us as to what makes you an expert on an alliance which you clearly don't know anything about... are you a member of HoB by any chance? they don't seem to know about lumi's war mongering ability either, they're just losing their cities because they're disappearing into thin air.

DeletedUser19042

perhaps you could enlighten us as to what makes you an expert on an alliance which you clearly don't know anything about... are you a member of HoB by any chance? they don't seem to know about lumi's war mongering ability either, they're just losing their cities because they're disappearing into thin air.

quite wrong there. I was founder of AoT. Those were pacted to Lumi (my mistake..:eek: ), and we had quite good relations to them. So I practically DO know a LOT about Lumi.
And I say that if a big war starts, Lumi will lose it.