Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser19042

Can I just ask the Mod, or someone, as to why all my comments were taken down?
mm

Because they have nothing to do with the original topic. Once again I ask you to stay on topic or I'll simply close this thread.

It was part of the spamming that Boop caused.

Not only Boop. Some others were involved as well.

DeletedUser32029

Be ready for some surprise.It can be a shock for some enemy.

DeletedUser20547

Be ready for some surprise.It can be a shock for some enemy.

What? that by some miracle of the grepo-gods you somehow even got other alliances from other servers to join your coward coalition to help against us? :D rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37020

Tired of avera and EOD's incoherent and pointless bantering and war mongering, so I actually am posting a top 12. I'm cheating though. I stole kwelson's and tweaked it to be more up to date.

1) EVOLUTION OF D3TH
ABP #1 DBP #1

EoD has been at the top spot for months now and do not look to be going anywhere soon. The coalition (FE, Chaos, LoD, GT, and HB) have been gaining ground lately. At first it was all smooth sailing but now they have become more organized defensively and attack as one, they are now taking cities from us. Right now I would say our current war is a stalemate as we take cities and lose cities, nobody is making significant gains. However, the recent addition of Alb anian to our ranks will certainly help. He is a great fighter and hopefully he can shake things up.
EOD has gained a little ground by taking LOD ghosts. EOD is a solid alliance, they have a great core group of active players which seem to stay in EOD because their primary leader has convinced them is the right thing to do. And even more miracously is that avera (or someone) has managed to convice members of Chaos to join them.....that is most awesome politics.

2) Legion of Death
ABP #3 DBP #4

As of late LoD have been doing really really well. They have changed roles in the war. From being totally defensive and looking ready to disband, they are now active and taking back cities from EoD. Obviously there is help from the rest of the coalition alliances but it is impressive what they have done. Beer Wench has turned things around after Sir H went on extended VM and left them leaderless. LoD seems like they are going to stick around for a long time, with a strong core in 46 and a big presence in 35/45. Having a few problems with inactivity and bans, but are refilling their ranks with new players from Chaos. I can see them being a tough enemy for a long time, unless there is a major change soon within the top alliances.
LOD has been taking EOD actives (regardless of what they may think). And the addition of LOB only makes us stronger.
Even with our inactive issues (and the firewolf and sirh ban fiasco) we keep movign up. Let's face it, 3 months ago EOD was double LOD's size and now we are pushing EOD for the top spot.

3) Fully Equipped
ABP #2 DBP #5

Probably EoD’s biggest competition of WW. With their core out in 65 we will have trouble launching CS at your cities. They have been doing well for a while, taking the strategy of revolting a few cities and then mass attacking one or two of them. Currently internalizing the traitor Vinschat, it will be a big loss to them as he was one of there bigger and more active players. They are doing very well but I still do not understand how they have not started a war with GT yet. Yes I know you two have a pact and it is all rainbows and butterflies between you, but it makes no sense why you leave them alone. They are a very offensive rim alliance, that you are letting grow right in your backyard, They are growing fast and eventually I think they will stab you in the back, it may happen in the next couple months or during WW, but it will have to happen eventually.
Dropped down to third in points. But very strong and still in the hunt for winning the server.

4) Grumpy Trolls
ABP #4 DBP #13

To say the least they are killing it out in the rim. Managed to take out all of the other competition and now have a lot of overlapping territory with FE in 76, 75, and 66. In my opinion they have been running everything perfectly due to good diplomacy. If FE had half a brain they would have attacked them already. But GT has kept the pact and keep on growing. Eventually they will be big enough to take FE on 1 v 1 and I think it will be a great battle. They are mostly offensive and are keeping LoB firmly on their heels.

5) Honey Badgers
ABP #7 DBP #8

Still sitting out in 35, all bark no bite. Yes, great work taking out Maelstrom. That was impressive but now you are just sitting there doing nothing. Your leaders say all this about not being afraid of anybody. Well then why do you have a pact with LoD and the rest of the coalition? Could it be possible that you are scared of EoD? Anyway, they are just laying around cleaning up O35 and trying to find underhanded ways of sneaking into 44. Somehow they got DW and Kilon banned for co-playing, love to know the story they told the mods to do it.

6) R3TRIBUTION OF D3TH
ABP #6 DBP #6

Same as EoD. All I can say is that they are a great group of players, I’m glad to play with them to the end.

7) Legion of Death II
ABP #10 DBP #9

Same as LoD, have a few inactive players along with Firewolf currently banned.

8) Chaos
ABP# 5 DBP 2

I have to say they fought really well for the past few months and I think they will stay around for a bit longer, but are nowhere near as strong as they were earlier. Very well organized defensively while their attacking leaves something to be desired. For the past few weeks they have been sending a player here and there to LoD. Kind of like a slow merge. I guess Alb anian wasn’t happy with it and now he has joined the good guys Maybe they will disband soon or just merge with their academy and prolong their slow decline, who knows? Haha

9) *Greek Alliance*
ABP #15 DBP #21

Set up shop in northwestern 54. Have a few strong players but are mostly noobs IMO. They do attack sometimes but seem to also be happy founding their way to the top lol. Don’t know much about them other than they have a pact with Chaos, which is really the only thing keeping them alive. Sooner or later they will have to fight one of the big boys 1 v 1 and will probably get swallowed up.

10) Fully Equipped 2
ABP #9 DBP #12

Sorry, nothing new after the top 3, but I don't see much changing there.

DeletedUser

Still got some distance to cover to overtake the top spot :p

Also aren't you guys missing a few players? (Sleeper/Geo)

DeletedUser

Knew that about LOB from sometime. Boop how many times did you tell that you were not joining CC but see now you are.. haha everyone in EOD knew that :p

DeletedUser

I have left if you hadn't noticed... Not just LOB but the world sorry guys.. I am playing rizina as I prefer conquest but never had a team to go in with, enjoy the rest of the world good luck people may the best win.

DeletedUser

Lol is revolution really the opposite of evolution? Maybe we should give the lot of them some dictionaries. *cough* devolution *cough*

DeletedUser

They can change to whatever name they want. End result is the same.

DeletedUser

"Lol is revolution really the opposite of evolution? Maybe we should give the lot of them some dictionaries. *cough* devolution *cough*"(Kwelson)
guess they caught their mistake- look at their new Name something to do with trolls. :p
mm

DeletedUser

You guys have been in love with each other for long enough, I would have expected a more clever name than Fully Equipped Trolls :( This must mean LoD will change their them to Basterds of Death. Or maybe Deadly Basterds? Food for thought guys :D