Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser14204

SHUSH - We know who they are, AD has made his impaact on the forum and their stats say it all ingame. So basically lets call them the current Stage of the DN progression lol. Mind you i think this is the most stable stage though as i feel AD has the leadership skills to hold this bunch togther and run them but the real question is does he have the skills to run the alliance and keep it on top? Lets see how they fare.

Hateocracy - Still around and strong. Will there be a war with SHUSH?? I thinks thats the most looked forward to event in calydon atm. Who is the better alliance? Hate have been around from the start and held their rank strongly as a top alliance since the start. Will they continue to do so if war breaks out?

and now the curtain rises for the main attraction lol... place your bets who will win?

we all know that answer:)

DeletedUser

Taking from the past, anyone that played Kappa will know: Hate kinda reminds me of Confederate States there. I had a man-crush on OKC, but he hated everyone :(

DeletedUser14204

Taking from the past, anyone that played Kappa will know: Hate kinda reminds me of Confederate States there. I had a man-crush on OKC, but he hated everyone :(

i was ix legion and a good friend of okc he showed me alot... needless to say shush have a solid group who dont know how to fail

DeletedUser

Just wanna comment on Metalcore opinion on the top 12...

Recently 45 has changed and we now control the north and east of 45.... Would recommend TGF venture to a different ocean other than south 45 as we intend to control that as well and as we said before dont want no sauce with a bunch of mods that get free gold and run olympic games all day ;)

Merchants seem to be plugging away although i dont have much contact with them

Hate well as we said well just wait and see how well they do. Naturally in the beginning everyone loses a couple of cities in bad territorie but once the lines are established thats when you will see the cream rise to the top

believe it or not I am ashamed to say I was unaware zombies was a RIM alliance dont know how I missed it and I know why now derek said he was offended about my comments on rim alliances, sorry derek lol. As far as they go in 55 they wont be growing any bigger in this ocean and there home will remain to be 65...

The test of any alliance is its stability metalcore not just ours... I think we have a good understanding and are meshing well

DeletedUser

Oh you're good! I see that I have met my equal in managing to off every person in the world with one post. Touche, sir.

DeletedUser8078

believe it or not I am ashamed to say I was unaware zombies was a RIM alliance dont know how I missed it and I know why now derek said he was offended about my comments on rim alliances, sorry derek lol. As far as they go in 55 they wont be growing any bigger in this ocean and there home will remain to be 65...

Now there's a surprise. ;)

DeletedUser16429

Not true He never hated somebody in his alliance. ;D

DeletedUser

All of the top 12 are noobs, especially those folk in TGF. We're so bad :D Our friendship is all that's keeping us alive.

DeletedUser

lets revive This:

1- SHUSH... I'll pass as my opinion might be a lil one sided...

2- Hateocracy...A good group of players. Very experienced with excellent sniping ability and a history of playing together which gives them a swag that I believe will be their downfall eventually as they painted themselves in the corner...

3- Merchants...Solid Leadership, Solid players, and an alliance I see lasting til the end

4- Zombies...Everyone knows zombies are the weakest and dumbest of all the monsters so I guess that ays it all lol... Sorry had to ruffle Derek's feathers. Cant say I have seen a whole lot out of them fight wise but I can say I know many of them from other worlds and can trust them and their ability so that is good enough for me to hang my hat on

If they booted mandem they could upgrade to trolls :D

5- The Golden Dawn... Ummm will soon be the Going Down. Spread all over the map and in between many core alliances. if it was not for the main alliances fighting they would be gone already

6- Delian League- Well they make nice cities and make sure to hurry up and take all the inactive players and ghost cities in our oceans so thats a plus.... Their upper tier players and leadership have left and they have been supposedly reformatted.... I am optimistic that this is the case and waiting to see what happens with them....

7- Team Good Friends- Ahhhhhh so sad I have to say.... team of mods with all this free gold that sits around and runs festivals all day and on top of that starting off in the newbie oceans..... naturally they have some very experienced players that know how to play and from what I am guessing is their a bit bored and looking to come play in the big boy oceans.... Well see how that works out, I am betting not good but I am not really a betting man....

8- band of brothers... AHAHAHAh I have never heard of them, must be another rim alliance

9- P.O.G..... Will soon be D.O.A

10- M.O.S.... Leading group from Pella. i know there a good group dont know if there all in to this world though

DeletedUser

7- Team Good Friends- Ahhhhhh so sad I have to say.... team of mods with all this free gold that sits around and runs festivals all day and on top of that starting off in the newbie oceans..... naturally they have some very experienced players that know how to play and from what I am guessing is their a bit bored and looking to come play in the big boy oceans.... Well see how that works out, I am betting not good but I am not really a betting man....

Only three mods, and only two of them are any good. (sorry icyber:p)

DeletedUser

apparently any alliance with mods in it is a mod alliance these days :D

DeletedUser22650

:heh: yup mods vs rockers....but we're the kind of rockers in a padded cell with straight jackets talking to our friend cedric the cockroach :heh:

DeletedUser17088

#107- Philosoraptors - dominating O75, yes that's right, out of all 14 cities in O75 we are the best. people are so scared of our pondering nature that no one else is joining. WHO WOULD DARE QUESTION an alliance of dinosaur questioners. Currently enjoying all the free mod gold we get and totally making the game unfair for the rest of the world

27526259.jpg